Have U Taken Ur Disney Dream Trip Yet? When and Where?

Movies, TV, music, and more. Here's the place to talk about anything Disney outside of the parks.

Moderator: Moderators

roguepawn
King Arthur Carousel Horseman
King Arthur Carousel Horseman

Re: Have U Taken Ur Disney Dream Trip Yet? When and Where?

Post by roguepawn » Mar Thu 01, 2012 12:31 pm

cinderella75 wrote:What's Yours??
As part of our honeymoon last summer we spent 4 nights at the Grand Californian at DL with a nice view of DCA. I think it was pretty much our dream trip...we especially enjoyed spending time at the Mandara spa (which I didn't think I would like, but was awesome) :D

...buuuut unfortunately I don't think we'll be doing that again any time soon due to budget constraints, haha.

DisneySpin
Fantasyland Theater Projectionist
Fantasyland Theater Projectionist

Post by DisneySpin » Jul Sat 14, 2012 12:24 am

My "planned" Dream Trip was going to WDW the first time, the year after EPCOT opened. I had followed the design and building of EPCOT from the very beginning and couldn't believe I was getting to see it; it lived up to my dreams in every way. My unplanned, yet still a wonderful surprise, was adding Paris Disneyland to a European trip itinerary. So amazed at how beautiful it was and what fun it was to discover the differences in familiar DLR and WDW attractions.
We're all mad here, I'm mad, you're mad."

Soarin08
Skyway Loader
Skyway Loader

Post by Soarin08 » Jul Sat 14, 2012 8:10 am

I suppose I'll add my upcoming trip to Disneyland Paris to the "ultimate dream" category. Still can't believe it's going to happen!