Disney Parent Pulse

Movies, TV, music, and more. Here's the place to talk about anything Disney outside of the parks.

Moderator: Moderators

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Re: Disney Parent Pulse

Post by Amy » Mar Thu 10, 2011 7:26 am

mindflipper wrote:
Jacca5660 wrote:Amies...I could lend you a teenager for the summer!! Where do I send him??
I think it's "take as-is" and "no return policy" that scared her off from that offer.... :wink:
Heck no, I just didn't see this offer until this morning ;) I will most certainly accept a teenager for the summer. We have a garden that needs tending, a yard to mow, trimming to do. And the house needs to be repainted, I could start compiling the list of chores right now. Send him anytime :D Oh shoot, it's snowing again :roll: Maybe you better wait another week or two Jacca! :lol:

mindflipper
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by mindflipper » Mar Thu 10, 2011 9:51 am

Amy wrote:
mindflipper wrote:
Jacca5660 wrote:Amies...I could lend you a teenager for the summer!! Where do I send him??
I think it's "take as-is" and "no return policy" that scared her off from that offer.... :wink:
Heck no, I just didn't see this offer until this morning ;) I will most certainly accept a teenager for the summer. We have a garden that needs tending, a yard to mow, trimming to do. And the house needs to be repainted, I could start compiling the list of chores right now. Send him anytime :D Oh shoot, it's snowing again :roll: Maybe you better wait another week or two Jacca! :lol:
Don't forget to have that "no return policy" removed from the terms...

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Mar Thu 10, 2011 10:13 am

Amy wrote:
mindflipper wrote:
mindflipper wrote:Don't forget to have that "no return policy" removed from the terms...
I suppose I should check into that. I'm thinking he will have enough of the chores after a few days and he will be begging to go back to Tennessee!

jlpeaches255
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider

Post by jlpeaches255 » Mar Thu 10, 2011 6:26 pm

I had deleted my invitation, but you guys talked me into joining!

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Mar Thu 10, 2011 7:11 pm

jlpeaches255 wrote:I had deleted my invitation, but you guys talked me into joining!
Did you already fill out the online app then? This will be fun knowing so many other panelists :D

jlpeaches255
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider

Post by jlpeaches255 » Mar Thu 10, 2011 7:39 pm

Amy wrote:
jlpeaches255 wrote:I had deleted my invitation, but you guys talked me into joining!
Did you already fill out the online app then? This will be fun knowing so many other panelists :D
I sure did!

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Mar Sun 20, 2011 10:30 am

Is anyone actually getting any surveys to complete? I'm starting to think that maybe anyone can join, but only parents will get to offer opinions?! :(

jlpeaches255
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider

Post by jlpeaches255 » Mar Sun 20, 2011 10:49 am

Amy wrote:Is anyone actually getting any surveys to complete? I'm starting to think that maybe anyone can join, but only parents will get to offer opinions?! :(
I have not gotten anything Amy.

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Mar Sun 20, 2011 11:42 am

jlpeaches255 wrote:
Amy wrote:Is anyone actually getting any surveys to complete? I'm starting to think that maybe anyone can join, but only parents will get to offer opinions?! :(
I have not gotten anything Amy.
That makes me feel better...anyone else?

Wizzard419
Pirates of the Caribbean Buccaneer
Pirates of the Caribbean Buccaneer

Post by Wizzard419 » Mar Sun 20, 2011 7:35 pm

Ah, if that is how it is then they may keep backlog of people if they ever wish to expand into other demographics.

Polynesian Princess
Davy Crockett's Explorer Canoes Guide

Post by Polynesian Princess » Mar Sun 20, 2011 9:03 pm

I haven't gotten any surveys either - just the email saying to watch my email for them. :lol:
Can't wait to take my twin boys on their first trip to Walt Disney World! Planning on heading there sometime Feb-May 2014!

Stitch's Cousin
Omnibus Driver
Omnibus Driver

Post by Stitch's Cousin » Mar Sat 26, 2011 7:54 pm

Polynesian Princess wrote:
I haven't gotten any surveys either - just the email saying to watch my email for them. :lol:
Same here, haven't received any surveys after the initial one. The curiosity is certainly building!

Polynesian Princess

Post by Polynesian Princess » Mar Sun 27, 2011 10:42 am

I got a newsletter a few days ago but I didn't see it mention any surveys.

I was on a survey panel for some makeup company (I think it was L'Oreal?) a year or two ago. I checked it almost daily for a few months without ever seeing a single survey before I just gave up on it. :lol: I'm really hoping this panel is more active.
Can't wait to take my twin boys on their first trip to Walt Disney World! Planning on heading there sometime Feb-May 2014!

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Mar Sun 27, 2011 10:50 am

Polynesian Princess wrote:I got a newsletter a few days ago but I didn't see it mention any surveys.

I was on a survey panel for some makeup company (I think it was L'Oreal?) a year or two ago. I checked it almost daily for a few months without ever seeing a single survey before I just gave up on it. :lol: I'm really hoping this panel is more active.
It seems like this is fairly new. The sweepstakes rules seem to indicate it has only been around since January of this year. Plus they don't have "Parent of the month" in that section yet. I hope it yields some surveys in which we can express some opinions too!

jlpeaches255
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider

Post by jlpeaches255 » Apr Fri 01, 2011 8:18 pm

I received a survey tonight. It took about 3 minutes.