Misheard or unintelligible lyrics

Movies, TV, music, and more. Here's the place to talk about anything Disney outside of the parks.

Moderator: Moderators

MmeLeota
Pack Mules Wrangler
Pack Mules Wrangler

Re: Misheard or unintelligible lyrics

Post by MmeLeota » Jun Fri 10, 2011 6:35 pm

mindflipper wrote:The "nuts" is also a reference to the same literary work. Jacca5660 may give you a golden elephant too (maybe if you guess which song he was referring to)...
'Tis true...or eggs if you refer to the film version ;)

BTW, "cash box" is the term I used to use too...not so sure about rockin' a cat box :shock:

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Jun Fri 10, 2011 6:51 pm

mindflipper wrote:The "nuts" is also a reference to the same literary work. Jacca5660 may give you a golden elephant too (maybe if you guess which song he was referring to)...
Yeah, I know a few nuts ;)
Ummm, nah, I wouldn't want to tip the القصبة (fortress) ~ that might Clash with what everyone else wants ;)
EDIT: Dang it mindflipper, now that song won't get out of my head :evil: Is that even played at Disney?! Grrrrrr....

mindflipper
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by mindflipper » Jun Fri 10, 2011 7:56 pm

I'm sure it was somewhere at some time. Didn't at one time Disney have a punk 80's night club as part of the bygone Pleasure Island?

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Jun Fri 10, 2011 8:25 pm

mindflipper wrote:I'm sure it was somewhere at some time. Didn't at one time Disney have a punk 80's night club as part of the bygone Pleasure Island?
Oh yeah, Mannequins or something like that ~ blech...

mindflipper
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by mindflipper » Jun Fri 10, 2011 8:47 pm

Amy wrote:
mindflipper wrote:I'm sure it was somewhere at some time. Didn't at one time Disney have a punk 80's night club as part of the bygone Pleasure Island?
...and that's probably one of the reasons it is still not around today...

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Jun Fri 10, 2011 8:53 pm

mindflipper wrote:
Amy wrote:
...and that's probably one of the reasons it is still not around today...
I was only ever really impressed by the Adventurer's Club, the Comedy club and the confetti at midnight. The rest of Pleasure Island never held much interest for me, but I was relatively young when I visited there and unimpressed by the large amount of drunk people at Disney :(

mindflipper
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by mindflipper » Jun Fri 10, 2011 10:26 pm

Pleasure Island from my visits made apparent unfortunately the seedier side of the Disney resort...

Jacca5660
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Jacca5660 » Jun Fri 10, 2011 10:52 pm

Amy wrote:Hey, Jacca, I want a Golden Elephant! I want you to get me a Golden Elephant right away! I want a Golden Elephant now! ;) :lol:
You must "EARN" it young lady!!
"Our dreams can come true - if we have the courage to pursue them" WED

"There's a fine prow on that steamer, let's climb aboard her!" Fireside

"You're off the map mateys..Here there be SeaMonsters!!"

The original "LICENSE MAYHEM MARAUDER!!ImageImage

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Jun Sat 11, 2011 7:15 am

Jacca5660 wrote:
Amy wrote:Hey, Jacca, I want a Golden Elephant! I want you to get me a Golden Elephant right away! I want a Golden Elephant now! ;) :lol:
You must "EARN" it young lady!!
:evil: Then the question is what must I do to earn a fabulous golden elephant oh benevolent master?! :roll:

mindflipper
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by mindflipper » Jun Sat 11, 2011 11:37 am

Really, Amy, that did come across a bit brown-nosing there...be patient, Amy. You'll get your golden elephant...

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Jun Sat 11, 2011 11:45 am

mindflipper wrote:Really, Amy, that did come across a bit brown-nosing there...be patient, Amy. You'll get your golden elephant...
Ain't too proud to beg...it's so "Tempt"ing to have that golden elephant ;)

Jacca5660
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Jacca5660 » Jun Sat 11, 2011 12:53 pm

Amy wrote:
mindflipper wrote:Really, Amy, that did come across a bit brown-nosing there...be patient, Amy. You'll get your golden elephant...
Your quest young lady, if you choose to take the challenge.....Name the song we were talking about!! :D :lol: :P :roll: :wink: Image
"Our dreams can come true - if we have the courage to pursue them" WED

"There's a fine prow on that steamer, let's climb aboard her!" Fireside

"You're off the map mateys..Here there be SeaMonsters!!"

The original "LICENSE MAYHEM MARAUDER!!ImageImage

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Jun Sun 12, 2011 12:09 am

Jacca5660 wrote:
Amy wrote:
Your quest young lady, if you choose to take the challenge.....Name the song we were talking about!! :D :lol: :P :roll: :wink: Image
That's simple! Rock the Casbah, by the Clash. That's it? That's all I have to do?! :shock: Now I can have my golden elephant?!?! Whoo-hoo, I thought this was going to be difficult! Wait a minute, you aren't going to add more stuff are you?! :evil:
EDIT: Dang you Jacca ~ I had this song stuck in my head earlier from mindflipper, now it is stuck in there again tonight because of you and your golden elephant! AHHHHHHHHHH!

mindflipper
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by mindflipper » Jun Sun 12, 2011 9:40 am

Amy wrote:
Jacca5660 wrote:Your quest young lady, if you choose to take the challenge.....Name the song we were talking about!! :D :lol: :P :roll: :wink: Image
That's simple! Rock the Casbah, by the Clash. That's it? That's all I have to do?! :shock: Now I can have my golden elephant?!?! Whoo-hoo, I thought this was going to be difficult! Wait a minute, you aren't going to add more stuff are you?! :evil:
EDIT: Dang you Jacca ~ I had this song stuck in my head earlier from mindflipper, now it is stuck in there again tonight because of you and your golden elephant! AHHHHHHHHHH!
:lol: :lol: :lol: Amy, it doesn't sound like it was all that easy after all! Rock the Casbah! Rock the Casbah! Did I get that tune to start replaying in your head again? :wink: :lol:

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Jun Sun 12, 2011 11:03 am

mindflipper wrote:
Amy wrote:
Jacca5660 wrote:Your quest young lady, if you choose to take the challenge.....Name the song we were talking about!! :D :lol: :P :roll: :wink: Image
:lol: :lol: :lol: Amy, it doesn't sound like it was all that easy after all! Rock the Casbah! Rock the Casbah! Did I get that tune to start replaying in your head again? :wink: :lol:
Ohhhh, why did I have to read this post this morning?! Why, oh, why, oh why :cry: :evil: