A comical rant on from an ex park worker.

Movies, TV, music, and more. Here's the place to talk about anything Disney outside of the parks.

Moderator: Moderators

Wizzard419
Pirates of the Caribbean Buccaneer

A comical rant on from an ex park worker.

Post by Wizzard419 » Jan Wed 12, 2011 3:02 am

Apparently this guy use to work at MGM and has a few rants on the corporate culture of disney, but mostly his epic crime story is comedy gold.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_WaxuN4 ... r_embedded

He reminded me of "Evil Jasmine", a girl I use to work with in immunology use to play Jasmine at disneyland and she would spend every day trying to make the guy who played Aladdin cry backstage. Never got fired for it either. :mrgreen:

Probably good that she wasn't at Disney now that she knows how to make bioweapons.

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Re: A comical rant on from an ex park worker.

Post by Amy » Jan Wed 12, 2011 8:21 am

Wizzard419 wrote:Apparently this guy use to work at MGM and has a few rants on the corporate culture of disney, but mostly his epic crime story is comedy gold.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_WaxuN4 ... r_embedded
He reminded me of "Evil Jasmine", a girl I use to work with in immunology use to play Jasmine at disneyland and she would spend every day trying to make the guy who played Aladdin cry backstage. Never got fired for it either. :mrgreen:
Probably good that she wasn't at Disney now that she knows how to make bioweapons.
That was hilarious Wizzard! I loved the simple drawings :D The best was his grumpy little self by Star Tours! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wizzard419

Re: A comical rant on from an ex park worker.

Post by Wizzard419 » Jan Wed 12, 2011 8:49 pm

I can just picture him going to visit the parks someday, "excuse me sir, we would like to have a word with you".