Muppets!

Movies, TV, music, and more. Here's the place to talk about anything Disney outside of the parks.

Moderator: Moderators

MadEye
Haunted Mansion Butler
Haunted Mansion Butler

Re: Muppets!

Post by MadEye » Jan Sun 30, 2011 12:01 pm

elizabethswann wrote:I've seen very little Muppet merchandise at the parks. I've seen Kermit and Miss Piggy pins, a Kermit pookalooz and I THINK I've seen a Rizzo doll but I may have been imaging things.
Is there a store near Muppetvision 3D at DCA? There's at least a portion of a shop near the exit of the Muppets MGM/DHS building that is only Muppets. You van find plush (from Kermit to Beaker), shirts, hats, DVDs (mostly The Muppet Show seasons 1 - 3) and even Animal themed drumsticks in there.
We are all a little weird
And life's a little weird,
And when we find someone whose
Weirdness is compatible with ours,
We join up with them and fall in
Mutual weirdness and call it Love.”
― Dr. Seuss

Eames: Listen, if you're gonna perform INCEPTION, you need IMAGINATION.

elizabethswann
Pirates of the Caribbean Buccaneer
Pirates of the Caribbean Buccaneer

Post by elizabethswann » Jan Sun 30, 2011 4:41 pm

MadEye wrote:
elizabethswann wrote:I've seen very little Muppet merchandise at the parks. I've seen Kermit and Miss Piggy pins, a Kermit pookalooz and I THINK I've seen a Rizzo doll but I may have been imaging things.
Is there a store near Muppetvision 3D at DCA? There's at least a portion of a shop near the exit of the Muppets MGM/DHS building that is only Muppets. You van find plush (from Kermit to Beaker), shirts, hats, DVDs (mostly The Muppet Show seasons 1 - 3) and even Animal themed drumsticks in there.
There's a little store at the exit but I didn't see what they've put there. All I remember is seeing some stuffed animals. I THINK that there were some Muppet stuffed animals but I'd have to go back again to double check.

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Jan Sun 30, 2011 4:47 pm

elizabethswann wrote:There's a little store at the exit but I didn't see what they've put there. All I remember is seeing some stuffed animals. I THINK that there were some Muppet stuffed animals but I'd have to go back again to double check.
Darn, guess you'll simply have to go back and look for sure!! ;) :lol:

MadEye
Haunted Mansion Butler
Haunted Mansion Butler

Post by MadEye » Jan Sun 30, 2011 6:06 pm

Amy wrote:
elizabethswann wrote:There's a little store at the exit but I didn't see what they've put there. All I remember is seeing some stuffed animals. I THINK that there were some Muppet stuffed animals but I'd have to go back again to double check.
Darn, guess you'll simply have to go back and look for sure!! ;) :lol:
I would like to know if DL sells any different Muppet stuff they don't at WDW, too.
We are all a little weird
And life's a little weird,
And when we find someone whose
Weirdness is compatible with ours,
We join up with them and fall in
Mutual weirdness and call it Love.”
― Dr. Seuss

Eames: Listen, if you're gonna perform INCEPTION, you need IMAGINATION.