Beauty and the Beast on Blu-Ray&DVD

Movies, TV, music, and more. Here's the place to talk about anything Disney outside of the parks.

Moderator: Moderators

Len90
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Beauty and the Beast on Blu-Ray&DVD

Post by Len90 » Oct Sat 02, 2010 9:51 pm

Hey as most of you already know, Beauty and the Beast is coming out this Tuesday on Blu-Ray & DVD. If you reserve it at the Disney Store they have the free limited edition lithograph. Also, if you are a member of Disney Movie Rewards they are offering a $10 coupon. If you are not a member, just go register at the site. It is free and you can get your $10 coupon ;)
- Len90
"If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse."
"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy"

elizabethswann
Pirates of the Caribbean Buccaneer

Re: Beauty and the Beast on Blu-Ray&DVD

Post by elizabethswann » Oct Sun 03, 2010 2:40 pm

I have DMR and hardly use it but I will definitely print out the coupon for it!

boilerbabe
Pack Mules Wrangler
Pack Mules Wrangler

Post by boilerbabe » Oct Sun 03, 2010 7:56 pm

Thanks for the tip Len! Beauty and the Beast is one of my all time fav. Disney movies! :D

Len90
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Len90 » Oct Sun 03, 2010 9:44 pm

I love how my schedule works out. I have a long layover on Tuesday that starts at 9:50. The Disney store is 15 minutes from Rutgers and opens at 10:00. I'll be there just after opening and will be picking up my reserved copy first thing in the morning!
- Len90
"If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse."

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Oct Mon 04, 2010 8:05 am

Len90 wrote:I love how my schedule works out. I have a long layover on Tuesday that starts at 9:50. The Disney store is 15 minutes from Rutgers and opens at 10:00. I'll be there just after opening and will be picking up my reserved copy first thing in the morning!
Just make sure you aren't skipping class to watch the movie right after picking it up! ;)

mindflipper
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by mindflipper » Oct Mon 04, 2010 8:58 am

Amy wrote:
Len90 wrote:I love how my schedule works out. I have a long layover on Tuesday that starts at 9:50. The Disney store is 15 minutes from Rutgers and opens at 10:00. I'll be there just after opening and will be picking up my reserved copy first thing in the morning!
Just make sure you aren't skipping class to watch the movie right after picking it up! ;)
By now he must have seen a 1000 times, so hopefully he wait a few hours until after he finishes his classes (right?)... :wink:

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Oct Mon 04, 2010 11:56 am

mindflipper wrote:
Amy wrote:
By now he must have seen a 1000 times, so hopefully he wait a few hours until after he finishes his classes (right?)... :wink:
Or he'll slip it into his laptop during the lecture :roll: :lol:

MmeLeota
Pack Mules Wrangler
Pack Mules Wrangler

Post by MmeLeota » Oct Mon 04, 2010 2:10 pm

Beauty and the Beast is our movie! With our anniversary coming up, the timing is perfect! :D
Amy wrote:Or he'll slip it into his laptop during the lecture
As long as he doesn't break out with "Be Our Guest" in the middle of the lecture, I think he'll be OK... :lol: :wink:

Len90
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Len90 » Oct Wed 06, 2010 7:15 pm

LOL Just to make sure I paid attention during class, I kept the movie locked in the car. I did take the trip there at 10 AM and got to the mall about 20 minutes after opening. I DID NOT skip a class to do this. My tuesday schedule has a layover from 10:00am - 1:40pm. It worked out well and was a great way to spend 45 minutes.

I also enjoyed when the cast member at the store handed me my movie she wished me a magical day.... One of the best morning's of my life (besides those in which I wake up either going to Disney or in Disney).
- Len90

boilerbabe
Pack Mules Wrangler
Pack Mules Wrangler

Post by boilerbabe » Oct Wed 06, 2010 10:15 pm

I'm proud of you Len, you did not skip class! :wink: So, have you watched your new DVD yet?!

Len90
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Len90 » Oct Wed 06, 2010 10:54 pm

boilerbabe wrote:I'm proud of you Len, you did not skip class! :wink: So, have you watched your new DVD yet?!
This weekend. Exam tomorrow and football game friday. I've been a busy man. However, there is still plenty of time in my life for animated Disney films.
- Len90

mindflipper
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by mindflipper » Oct Wed 06, 2010 11:40 pm

Len90 wrote:
boilerbabe wrote:I'm proud of you Len, you did not skip class! :wink: So, have you watched your new DVD yet?!
This weekend. Exam tomorrow and football game friday. I've been a busy man. However, there is still plenty of time in my life for animated Disney films.
...and hopefully Subsonic too...

theBIGyowski
Tom Sawyer Island Rafts Skipper
Tom Sawyer Island Rafts Skipper

Post by theBIGyowski » Oct Tue 12, 2010 3:02 pm

I haven't watched the movie yet...but have watched some of the extra stuff. From what I can tell...the colors look amazing and just pop right off the screen. Reminds me of Pinocchio and how much better it looked on Blu-Ray...relatively speaking.

1986: Offsite
1997: Offsite
2001: Coronado Springs
2008: Shades of Green / Saratoga Springs (WDW Half Marathon)
2009: Port Orleans French Quarter (WDW Half Marathon)
2010: Port Orleans Riverside (Honeymoon)
2011: Old Key West / Bay Lake Tower
2014: Kidani Village
2015: Old Key West (5th Wedding Anniversary)
2016: Old Key West (Kids' first WDW vacation in December!)

elizabethswann

Post by elizabethswann » Oct Tue 12, 2010 5:09 pm

I watched it this past Saturday since my bff brought it over and I couldn't imagine how long it's been since I've seen it and yet I still remember a lot of it.