Disney Visa...worth it?

Movies, TV, music, and more. Here's the place to talk about anything Disney outside of the parks.

Moderator: Moderators

indianagirl21
Main Street Cinema Projectionist
Main Street Cinema Projectionist

Re: Disney Visa...worth it?

Post by indianagirl21 » Sep Wed 08, 2010 12:32 am

boilerbabe wrote:We pay our card off every month, so the rates don't bother us. There are no annual fees and the vacation financing is awesome! If you book a Disney vacation package, you have 6 months to pay off your vacation at 0% interest! We use this every time and it's a big help!!!

We'll have alot of Disney Dollars for this vacation and we always use it for our meals. It's like our own dining plan! :D
I have the Disney Visa card too and I like the whole thing about the Disney Dollars and booking a Disney Vacation Package too. Also they give a pretty good discount on Disney Cruises also.

I like it and feel that its worth it... as long as you pay your card off every month... why not get it.

boilerbabe
Pack Mules Wrangler
Pack Mules Wrangler

Post by boilerbabe » Sep Wed 08, 2010 9:51 am

I've had a few issues with several purchases, one of them being on e-bay, and Chase totally backed me! I have no complaints about this card or Chase! But, I'm sure everyone has their own story.

elizabethswann
Pirates of the Caribbean Buccaneer
Pirates of the Caribbean Buccaneer

Post by elizabethswann » Sep Wed 08, 2010 12:52 pm

That's a good review to her, boilerbabe. Everyone does have their own stories so I hope that those looking into the Disney Visa could do some additional research and reviews online before making their decision.