What color is Brer Rabbit?!?

Movies, TV, music, and more. Here's the place to talk about anything Disney outside of the parks.

Moderator: Moderators

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Re: What color is Brer Rabbit?!?

Post by Amy » Aug Fri 27, 2010 4:46 pm

Mousekedude wrote:
Amy wrote:
Jacca5660 wrote:They just took a few days.
Wow! She works fast! Maybe she could show Mouskedude how it's done!! :lol: :wink:
Heeeeeyyyyyyyy....!!!!!! :evil: :wink:
I was just kidding of course! Touchy - touchy! Jeez louise :roll:
mindflipper wrote:Hey, Mousekedude looked like he was working quite hard on that project! That Texas heat does help things either. Given he's trying to build something of quality for Mouseoholic, taking time to get it right is more important than getting it done quickly.
Wow ~ you guys really stick together don't you?! I appreciate that he is doing a high quality job, I am just impatient for Episode 3! :goofy_bounce:

Mousekedude
Haunted Mansion Butler
Haunted Mansion Butler
Location: At Serenity Bay, on Castaway Cay again... I wish... :(

Post by Mousekedude » Aug Fri 27, 2010 7:47 pm

If all goes well, Episode 3 might happen next week. And the side pieces of the shadowbox may even be the color of Brer Rabbit (note how I cleverly got on topic... :lol: )

MetalRage
Flight to the Moon Flight Director
Flight to the Moon Flight Director

Post by MetalRage » Aug Sun 29, 2010 9:18 pm

Brer Rabbit is cool =)
"When you're curious, you find lots of interesting things to do. And one thing it takes to accomplish something is courage." - Walt Disney :mickey3:

[url=http://www.userbars.com][img]http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/9147/userbar721338ez4.gif[/img][/url]

"We wants the redhead!"