New Disney CD

Movies, TV, music, and more. Here's the place to talk about anything Disney outside of the parks.

Moderator: Moderators

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Re: New Disney CD

Post by Amy » Aug Sun 29, 2010 6:49 pm

elizabethswann wrote:
Amy wrote:I was watching the D23 geek and it says you can put the cd in the computer and get recipes and crafts too :D
Now that is something really neat they're doing. I hope someone gets the CD and tells us how the additional features are.
I'm thinking MmeLeota will get it if she is able :D

Mousekedude
Haunted Mansion Butler
Haunted Mansion Butler
Location: At Serenity Bay, on Castaway Cay again... I wish... :(

Post by Mousekedude » Aug Mon 30, 2010 10:23 am

elizabethswann wrote:I'm actually shocked that they didn't add Hellfire from The Hunchback of Notre Dame there. They add one from an Aladdin sequel but not from The Hunchback?
That's an excellent point! Frollo was a downright wicked dude, and should be included with any list of Disney villains.

elizabethswann
Pirates of the Caribbean Buccaneer

Post by elizabethswann » Aug Mon 30, 2010 1:16 pm

Mousekedude wrote:
elizabethswann wrote:I'm actually shocked that they didn't add Hellfire from The Hunchback of Notre Dame there. They add one from an Aladdin sequel but not from The Hunchback?
That's an excellent point! Frollo was a downright wicked dude, and should be included with any list of Disney villains.
It made no sense to me. I have zero memory of Return of Jafar but I've seen the scene for the Hellfire song one too many times.

Mousekedude
Haunted Mansion Butler
Haunted Mansion Butler

Post by Mousekedude » Aug Mon 30, 2010 2:26 pm

elizabethswann wrote:
Mousekedude wrote:
It made no sense to me. I have zero memory of Return of Jafar but I've seen the scene for the Hellfire song one too many times.
I may be wrong, but I seem to remember also that Hunchback was way more popular than Return of Jafar. I know I liked it better...

elizabethswann

Post by elizabethswann » Aug Mon 30, 2010 3:36 pm

The only other Aladdin movie I remember well was the King of Thieves one. Either way, I have Hellfire on my iTunes so if I want, I can make a better villains playlist on my iTunes.

Mousekedude
Haunted Mansion Butler
Haunted Mansion Butler

Post by Mousekedude » Aug Tue 31, 2010 10:57 am

elizabethswann wrote:The only other Aladdin movie I remember well was the King of Thieves one. Either way, I have Hellfire on my iTunes so if I want, I can make a better villains playlist on my iTunes.
:lol: :lol: :lol: Yep, you do what you gotta do! :D