Walt Disney Imagineering Books

Movies, TV, music, and more. Here's the place to talk about anything Disney outside of the parks.

Moderator: Moderators

Len90
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Re: Walt Disney Imagineering Books

Post by Len90 » Aug Wed 18, 2010 1:05 am

The second imagineering book is really very heavy and a well put together book. I was highly impressed by the quality of the images in it and some of those special fold outs in it. I would highly advise ordering it from amazon as you get it delivered for $37.80 which is about 38% off the cover price if you were to buy it from Disney or at your local Barnes & Noble bookstore.
- Len90
"If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse."
"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy"

mindflipper
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Re: Walt Disney Imagineering Books

Post by mindflipper » Aug Wed 18, 2010 8:53 am

Len90 wrote:The second imagineering book is really very heavy and a well put together book. I was highly impressed by the quality of the images in it and some of those special fold outs in it. I would highly advise ordering it from amazon as you get it delivered for $37.80 which is about 38% off the cover price if you were to buy it from Disney or at your local Barnes & Noble bookstore.
Plus, it usually qualifies for the free shipping too at Amazon.com if you wish to save some more $$$.