JONAS!!!!!

Movies, TV, music, and more. Here's the place to talk about anything Disney outside of the parks.

Moderator: Moderators

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Re: JONAS!!!!!

Post by Amy » Aug Tue 03, 2010 9:36 pm

rphillips14 wrote:...Has anyone been on the Disney :mickey: Cruise? We are trying to Decide on our next Disney :mickey: Vacation.
Here are the choices,
Both Water parks,
All 5 parks,
or Disney :mickey: Cruise? :?: :?: :?: :?: :?
I would try for the Disney cruise with the optional extension for the park ;) Best of both worlds!!

boilerbabe
Pack Mules Wrangler
Pack Mules Wrangler

Post by boilerbabe » Aug Wed 04, 2010 8:16 pm

We stashed the Poly mirror and floor lamp in our luggage, it's simple, just fold them up!!! J/K!!! We bought them from Mouse Surplus! :lol: I would like the tiki desk lamp at the Poly, that's going to be my next find.

I went on the Disney Cruise in '99 with my family and we LOVED it! I can only imagine how wonderful the new cruise ships are? I would go for the Disney Cruise!

Len90
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Len90 » Aug Thu 05, 2010 12:40 am

boilerbabe wrote:We stashed the Poly mirror and floor lamp in our luggage, it's simple, just fold them up!!! J/K!!! We bought them from Mouse Surplus! :lol: I would like the tiki desk lamp at the Poly, that's going to be my next find.

I went on the Disney Cruise in '99 with my family and we LOVED it! I can only imagine how wonderful the new cruise ships are? I would go for the Disney Cruise!
If you were Jacca or Mousekedude I would have believed the stashing it in the luggage story.
- Len90
"If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse."
"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy"

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Aug Thu 05, 2010 8:09 am

Len90 wrote:
boilerbabe wrote:We stashed the Poly mirror and floor lamp in our luggage, it's simple, just fold them up!!! J/K!!! We bought them from Mouse Surplus! :lol: I would like the tiki desk lamp at the Poly, that's going to be my next find.

If you were Jacca or Mousekedude I would have believed the stashing it in the luggage story.
Oh, she seems all sweet and innocent, but don't get between her and her beloved Poly! :shock: :lol:

mindflipper
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by mindflipper » Aug Thu 05, 2010 8:11 am

Len90 wrote:

That's cold! Automatically assuming the bad boys would behave badly at the theme-park hotels...what do you think they are? Rock stars?

Rock stars that trash the hotel suites they stay in wherever they go...

Wonder if the Jonas Bros have ever done that? (see how cleverly I worked it back to the topic at hand?) :wink:

Jacca5660
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Jacca5660 » Aug Thu 05, 2010 7:12 pm

Mousekedude and Jacca hanging out in the resort lobby with a couple of the guys...Image
"Our dreams can come true - if we have the courage to pursue them" WED

"There's a fine prow on that steamer, let's climb aboard her!" Fireside

"You're off the map mateys..Here there be SeaMonsters!!"

The original "LICENSE MAYHEM MARAUDER!!ImageImage

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Aug Thu 05, 2010 8:12 pm

Jacca5660 wrote:Mousekedude and Jacca hanging out in the resort lobby with a couple of the guys...Image
Let me see if I have this right...Mouskedude is all the way on the left with the kitty whiskers and I'm guessing....you are 2nd from the right with the wiggly tongue?!

Jacca5660
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Jacca5660 » Aug Thu 05, 2010 8:48 pm

Amy wrote:
Jacca5660 wrote:Mousekedude and Jacca hanging out in the resort lobby with a couple of the guys...Image
Let me see if I have this right...Mouskedude is all the way on the left with the kitty whiskers and I'm guessing....you are 2nd from the right with the wiggly tongue?!
AND??
"Our dreams can come true - if we have the courage to pursue them" WED

"There's a fine prow on that steamer, let's climb aboard her!" Fireside

"You're off the map mateys..Here there be SeaMonsters!!"

The original "LICENSE MAYHEM MARAUDER!!ImageImage

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Aug Thu 05, 2010 9:06 pm

and nothing, just testing to see if I could pick you out :D

rphillips14
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider

Post by rphillips14 » Aug Thu 26, 2010 3:14 pm

going back to WDW in november! So excited :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :ccat: :goofy_bounce: :hatter_bounce: :goofy: :donald: :donald: :donald:
Any suggestions!

Akyriel
Peter Pan's Flight Pixie Duster
Peter Pan's Flight Pixie Duster

Post by Akyriel » Aug Thu 26, 2010 5:46 pm

go again in December lol :)

Len90
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Len90 » Aug Fri 27, 2010 1:27 am

rphillips14 wrote:going back to WDW in november! So excited :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :ccat: :goofy_bounce: :hatter_bounce: :goofy: :donald: :donald: :donald:
Any suggestions!
Hmm I suggest making a thread in the Trip Planning and Reports giving us some details. I would include the hotel, length of stay, dates, and any ADR's you might have for dinners. If you don't already have your ADR's you better get to work on those. Most restaurants fill up fast.
- Len90
"If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse."
"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy"

mindflipper
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by mindflipper » Aug Fri 27, 2010 10:58 am

Len90 wrote:
rphillips14 wrote:going back to WDW in november! So excited :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :ccat: :goofy_bounce: :hatter_bounce: :goofy: :donald: :donald: :donald:
Any suggestions!
Hmm I suggest making a thread in the Trip Planning and Reports giving us some details. I would include the hotel, length of stay, dates, and any ADR's you might have for dinners. If you don't already have your ADR's you better get to work on those. Most restaurants fill up fast.
Also depends upon WHEN in November. Most people go for late November (Thanksgiving and thereafter), so ADR's can go quick. Early November may not be so bad.

NaCler
Country Bear Jamboree Greeter
Country Bear Jamboree Greeter

Post by NaCler » Aug Fri 27, 2010 11:37 am

I think this is one topic that we have strayed from where no one really cares if we EVER return to the original topic! :lol:

Mousekedude
Haunted Mansion Butler
Haunted Mansion Butler
Location: At Serenity Bay, on Castaway Cay again... I wish... :(

Post by Mousekedude » Aug Fri 27, 2010 12:16 pm

Len90 wrote: If you were Jacca or Mousekedude I would have believed the stashing it in the luggage story.
Dang.... I have got to work on my reputation! :shock: 8-) :lol: