JONAS!!!!!

Movies, TV, music, and more. Here's the place to talk about anything Disney outside of the parks.

Moderator: Moderators

Mousekedude
Haunted Mansion Butler
Haunted Mansion Butler
Location: At Serenity Bay, on Castaway Cay again... I wish... :(

Re: JONAS!!!!!

Post by Mousekedude » Aug Fri 27, 2010 12:16 pm

Amy wrote:
Jacca5660 wrote:Mousekedude and Jacca hanging out in the resort lobby with a couple of the guys...Image
Let me see if I have this right...Mouskedude is all the way on the left with the kitty whiskers and I'm guessing....you are 2nd from the right with the wiggly tongue?!
No fair! You were there when we posed for the picture! :evil:

Mousekedude
Haunted Mansion Butler
Haunted Mansion Butler
Location: At Serenity Bay, on Castaway Cay again... I wish... :(

Post by Mousekedude » Aug Fri 27, 2010 12:24 pm

NaCler wrote:I think this is one topic that we have strayed from where no one really cares if we EVER return to the original topic! :lol:
I don't think anyone would bet against you on that one..... except maybe the Jo Bros! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Aug Sat 28, 2010 8:19 am

Mousekedude wrote:
NaCler wrote:I think this is one topic that we have strayed from where no one really cares if we EVER return to the original topic! :lol:
I don't think anyone would bet against you on that one..... except maybe the Jo Bros! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
GASP! I am so hurt :cry: I love the Jo Bros! They are my band! My life! My reason for living!
Thank goodness I don't have a web cam ~ I sooooooo did not type this post with a poker face :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

mindflipper
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by mindflipper » Aug Sat 28, 2010 9:11 pm

Amy wrote:
Mousekedude wrote:
GASP! I am so hurt :cry: I love the Jo Bros! They are my band! My life! My reason for living!
Thank goodness I don't have a web cam ~ I sooooooo did not type this post with a poker face :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'm glad too - it's not pleasant to see somebody gagging on the bile they're choking on. Oh no, wait, that was me when I read that Jonas Bros were your "reason for living"... :roll: :lol: :wink:

rphillips14
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider

Post by rphillips14 » Sep Fri 24, 2010 6:27 pm

Hey has anybody heard from Justin beber? I stopped hearing about him when we went to jail for takeing every drug known to man. :shock: Now little girls are drawing little mustaches all over his posters. :lol: :lol: :lol: !!!
I hated him anyway. :D

NaCler
Country Bear Jamboree Greeter
Country Bear Jamboree Greeter

Post by NaCler » Sep Fri 24, 2010 7:53 pm

Len90 - PLEASE close this thread... I BEG you... :D

Jacca5660
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Jacca5660 » Sep Fri 24, 2010 10:49 pm

NaCler wrote:Len90 - PLEASE close this thread... I BEG you... :D
I SECOND THAT!!! PLEASE< PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD!!!
"Our dreams can come true - if we have the courage to pursue them" WED

"There's a fine prow on that steamer, let's climb aboard her!" Fireside

"You're off the map mateys..Here there be SeaMonsters!!"

The original "LICENSE MAYHEM MARAUDER!!ImageImage

Wizzard419
Pirates of the Caribbean Buccaneer
Pirates of the Caribbean Buccaneer

Post by Wizzard419 » Sep Fri 24, 2010 11:20 pm

rphillips14 wrote:Hey has anybody heard from Justin beber? I stopped hearing about him when we went to jail for takeing every drug known to man. :shock: Now little girls are drawing little mustaches all over his posters. :lol: :lol: :lol: !!!
I hated him anyway. :D

Oh no, she's great. I guess she will just have to serve out her sentence. :mrgreen: