The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader

Movies, TV, music, and more. Here's the place to talk about anything Disney outside of the parks.

Moderator: Moderators

mindflipper
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Re: The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader

Post by mindflipper » Jul Thu 29, 2010 8:52 am

MmeLeota wrote:
Amy wrote:
boilerbabe wrote:I just saw this trailer the other day on t.v. I think it looks pretty good!!! Although, DH and I will probably say we're going to see it and never make it to the theatre like we do with almost every movie we want to see! :lol:
I do that too! Although pretty much now I say I want to see it when it comes out on DVD and don't even see it then :roll:
Ok, kinda freaky here....*cue Twilight Zone music*

C40 and I do the EXACT same thing!!! It's so bad that even when it's on TV (HBO, Starz, or even cable/syndication) we look at the title and say "didn't we want to see that?" Then MAYBE we'll actually see it...if it isn't half over already. :lol: :roll:
Does no one go the theaters any more? :shock: :?

MmeLeota: BTW you might want to find a different abbreviation for DH other than C40. You already gotten a rep for a cowhide instrument, don't want people to think you're playing around with explosives... :shock: :wink:

boilerbabe
Pack Mules Wrangler
Pack Mules Wrangler

Post by boilerbabe » Jul Thu 29, 2010 12:02 pm

We like to go to the movies, but after working all week and a house to take care of...we usually find other things to do! We love to go to our downtown area, it's reminds us of parts of Chicago. Fun family run restaurants. So, when it's nice out, we usually opt for something other than the movies. We get so little nice weather here, we try to do outside things when we can. The winter is another story!

When we do hit the movies we try to do a matinee! We need to save our pennies for the Mouse, like Amy mentioned!!! :D

MmeLeota
Pack Mules Wrangler
Pack Mules Wrangler

Post by MmeLeota » Jul Thu 29, 2010 12:19 pm

Well, what can I say? I live dangerously! (said the giant chicken...) :lol: I guess I should come up with a better abbreviation....hmmmm Cbog40....is that better?

Ms. Swann - I LOVE your new avatar!!!!! That is one of our favorite shows and we cannot wait for the new season to start in the fall!!!!! Evil Wil Wheaton!!!!!! :twisted:

elizabethswann
Pirates of the Caribbean Buccaneer
Pirates of the Caribbean Buccaneer

Post by elizabethswann » Jul Thu 29, 2010 2:38 pm

mindflipper wrote:Does no one go the theaters any more? :shock: :?
Hey, some of us can't afford to go to the theaters as often as we wish. Darn us, college folk. :lol: