The Return of Subsonic Fantasy Football

Movies, TV, music, and more. Here's the place to talk about anything Disney outside of the parks.

Moderator: Moderators

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Re: The Return of Subsonic Fantasy Football

Post by Amy » Aug Mon 09, 2010 6:35 pm

Let me know if you still need someone else. I'll try it if you need another but I don't want to take someone's spot that might be a rabid football fan!

Jacca5660
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Jacca5660 » Aug Mon 09, 2010 10:55 pm

Amy wrote:Let me know if you still need someone else. I'll try it if you need another but I don't want to take someone's spot that might be a rabid football fan!
Rabid Football Fan= Get the Ball Boy, Get the Ball!! WOOF!!!
"Our dreams can come true - if we have the courage to pursue them" WED

"There's a fine prow on that steamer, let's climb aboard her!" Fireside

"You're off the map mateys..Here there be SeaMonsters!!"

The original "LICENSE MAYHEM MARAUDER!!ImageImage

Len90
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Len90 » Aug Tue 10, 2010 12:17 am

Amy wrote:Let me know if you still need someone else. I'll try it if you need another but I don't want to take someone's spot that might be a rabid football fan!
We do still need three more teams to get to that magic number of 12. I am hoping that we would be able to get all board members, but if you have people interested go ahead. Remember the only rule is that you must have a team name that fits the theme of the league.
- Len90
"If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse."
"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy"

Jacca5660
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Jacca5660 » Aug Tue 10, 2010 12:39 am

I joined, I'm not sure I got the avatar I wanted but I think that can be fixed.

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Aug Tue 10, 2010 5:38 am

Len90 wrote:
We do still need three more teams to get to that magic number of 12. I am hoping that we would be able to get all board members, but if you have people interested go ahead. Remember the only rule is that you must have a team name that fits the theme of the league.
Ok, I'll join tonight. I can always drop out or sell my team for an amazing profit if someone pops up last minute ;)

Len90
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Len90 » Aug Tue 10, 2010 6:19 pm

Amy wrote:
Len90 wrote:
Ok, I'll join tonight. I can always drop out or sell my team for an amazing profit if someone pops up last minute ;)
Amy, there should be no thought to ever want to drop out. The league has been open for months and it is first come first serve. If needed we can always start up another league. Once you join, that will mean that we need one more member.
- Len90
"If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse."

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Aug Tue 10, 2010 6:46 pm

Len90 wrote:Amy, there should be no thought to ever want to drop out. The league has been open for months and it is first come first serve. If needed we can always start up another league. Once you join, that will mean that we need one more member.
Ok! I shall join after my required television viewing this evening :D

Len90
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Len90 » Aug Tue 10, 2010 9:28 pm

Ladies and Gentleman we now have 12 teams in the league which is the max that the league has been set for. The draft is Aug. 29 at 8:45PM EDT. Please be sure that you can be there. If not you can Pre-draft players up until 45 minutes before the draft. Everybody in the league please be sure to check your inboxes as I will be sending out an email asking for your board name, first name, home state, and what WDW attraction you named your team after. Following the draft I will be putting up a quick bio on every member of the league.
- Len90

Jacca5660
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Jacca5660 » Aug Wed 11, 2010 12:07 am

Len90 wrote:Ladies and Gentleman we now have 12 teams in the league which is the max that the league has been set for. The draft is Aug. 29 at 8:45PM EDT. Please be sure that you can be there. If not you can Pre-draft players up until 45 minutes before the draft. Everybody in the league please be sure to check your inboxes as I will be sending out an email asking for your board name, first name, home state, and what WDW attraction you named your team after. Following the draft I will be putting up a quick bio on every member of the league.
I didn't name my team after an attraction!

Len90
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Len90 » Aug Wed 11, 2010 8:50 pm

Jacca5660 wrote:
Len90 wrote:Ladies and Gentleman we now have 12 teams in the league which is the max that the league has been set for. The draft is Aug. 29 at 8:45PM EDT. Please be sure that you can be there. If not you can Pre-draft players up until 45 minutes before the draft. Everybody in the league please be sure to check your inboxes as I will be sending out an email asking for your board name, first name, home state, and what WDW attraction you named your team after. Following the draft I will be putting up a quick bio on every member of the league.
I didn't name my team after an attraction!
Jacca you can easily change that by going to your team and click "edit team settings". There you can change the name of your team whenever you want to.
- Len90

NaCler
Country Bear Jamboree Greeter
Country Bear Jamboree Greeter

Post by NaCler » Aug Fri 27, 2010 11:18 am

Are you guys EXCITED??? Remember Sunday night is the Draft! Don't forget or you may get Olindo Mare as your first round pick! Let's get this started!!!

Len - Again, thanks for getting this together!

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Aug Fri 27, 2010 4:33 pm

NaCler wrote:Are you guys EXCITED??? Remember Sunday night is the Draft! Don't forget or you may get Olindo Mare as your first round pick! Let's get this started!!!

Len - Again, thanks for getting this together!
Yay! That is who I wanted!! Fear the fantasy football rookie-ette ~ fear her!!! Bwha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha! :lol:

Jacca5660
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Jacca5660 » Aug Fri 27, 2010 4:42 pm

I am going to use the tried and true, close my eyes and pick method!

Len90
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Len90 » Aug Sat 28, 2010 11:51 am

The suspense is building. Tomorrow night is the big night. Yahoo should have sent out the automated email this morning to remind you. I'll send another one out later tonight reminding everybody. I've got a feeling that this is going to be amazing!
- Len90

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Aug Sat 28, 2010 4:43 pm

Len90 wrote:The suspense is building. Tomorrow night is the big night. Yahoo should have sent out the automated email this morning to remind you. I'll send another one out later tonight reminding everybody. I've got a feeling that this is going to be amazing!
It should definitely be interesting!