Who Bought Disney Toy story Mania for Wii??

Movies, TV, music, and more. Here's the place to talk about anything Disney outside of the parks.

Moderator: Moderators

Do U Like or Dislike game??

Yes, I Like Game
71%
No, I Dont Like Game
14%
I Do Not Own The Game
7%
I Havent Tried It Yet
7%

Total votes: 14

cinderella75
Fantasyland Theater Projectionist

Who Bought Disney Toy story Mania for Wii??

Post by cinderella75 » Oct Mon 19, 2009 4:39 pm

I saw this game 2wks ago and OMG I had to buy it :D I couldnt believe it. I didnt know that they were comming out with this game. I was happy and excited. I love that ride at wdw. So not only do I own the vacation club now I own a ride as well. Its like owning another peace of disney :D This is another way besides listening to subsonic radio now my son and I have game to pretend we at disney :donald:
Last edited by cinderella75 on Dec Tue 08, 2009 10:37 am, edited 4 times in total.
When you BELIEVE and have FAITH, WISHES and DREAMS do come TRUE :-)

elizabethswann
Pirates of the Caribbean Buccaneer
Pirates of the Caribbean Buccaneer

Post by elizabethswann » Oct Mon 19, 2009 10:17 pm

I've been wanting to get it but I have to purchase a Wii first.

MmeLeota
Pack Mules Wrangler
Pack Mules Wrangler

Post by MmeLeota » Oct Tue 20, 2009 12:01 am

Same here...need a wii. But DH and I did get a chance to play it at the expo last month. Great game!!!! Though I can't compare it to the ride since we haven't been on it yet.

sherabby
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider

Post by sherabby » Oct Tue 20, 2009 7:10 am

It will be on my Christmas list for my son this year.
[img]http://www.mickeypath.com/id/1251097102.jpg[/img]

rdeacon
Santa Fe & Disneyland Railroad Engineer
Santa Fe & Disneyland Railroad Engineer

Post by rdeacon » Oct Tue 20, 2009 9:20 am

Tink got it for her birthday. Its pretty cool. We've only played it a few times, stupid work :)

Rich
"It's kind of fun to do the impossible.."
Walt Disney

[img]http://www.rdeacon.com/img/banners/bar/SR_admin_adv.jpg[/img]
[img]http://rdeacon.com/img/banners/bar/SR_monkey_adv.jpg[/img]

Mousekedude
Haunted Mansion Butler
Haunted Mansion Butler
Location: At Serenity Bay, on Castaway Cay again... I wish... :(

Post by Mousekedude » Oct Tue 20, 2009 9:31 am

I saw it the other day and FREAKED OUT!!! :shock: :shock:
We have a Wii, but I wasn't sure if the game would be worth it. How does it compare to the actual ride? Obviously the controls would function differently since the Wii doesn't have pull cords..... :roll:
Anyway? How is it? Is it really good? Is it worth the money? Enquiring minds want to know!! :mrgreen:

cinderella75

Post by cinderella75 » Oct Tue 20, 2009 10:36 am

I FREAKED OUT 2 when I saw the game at the store :shock: I was loud sayn omg now I will have the ride at home :shock: :D To me the game is worth it. My son and godson loves the game. They are on it more than me. Some games u jus point the wii remote to tv and press the A button to shoot. Others u have to shake the remote up and down or back and 4th. B4 u start each mini game u read how to play the game. The games on the game is like the one on the ride. U do try to complete a task. Not all the games r in 3D. The game is $49.99. But when I bought it I had a 10% off coupon from best buy the day I bought it. :donald: :wave:
elizabethswann wrote:I've been wanting to get it but I have to purchase a Wii first.
Well the Wii was $250 and now its $200. Maybe santa will bring it for u for christmas :figment:

cinderella75

Post by cinderella75 » Oct Tue 20, 2009 10:45 am

MmeLeota wrote:Same here...need a wii. But DH and I did get a chance to play it at the expo last month. Great game!!!! Though I can't compare it to the ride since we haven't been on it yet.

The diff is ur playn the game at home and ur not sitn in one of there sits kinda like the buzz ride and it spins u jus alil to face u to the screen ur goin to play on. The game is jus like the ride. :wave: :donald:

O yea the ride have pull cords. I hope u can get to disney soon and ride it :ccat: :wave:

timekeeper
Mike Fink Keel Boats Boatswain

Post by timekeeper » Oct Tue 20, 2009 10:55 am

I bought DD this for her birthday. Its cute and fun, she freaked when she opened it. Toy Story Mania is one of her favorite rides.

Mousekedude
Haunted Mansion Butler
Haunted Mansion Butler

Post by Mousekedude » Oct Tue 20, 2009 2:23 pm

Well, I guess I'm just gonna hafta buy it now!!!
Hope my sweetie says ok.... (sweetie...? you lurking here....?) :mrgreen:

viking245
Swiss Family Treehouse Guide
Swiss Family Treehouse Guide

Post by viking245 » Oct Wed 21, 2009 9:53 am

Bought it. Played it. It's cute.

It is like the ride. I played it once with my 13 year old son and then a little on my own afterwards. My 11 y.o. son wasn't really interested. I think it would be great for younger ages. Don't get me wrong, it is pretty fun like the ride. But unlike the ride, it doesn't rank high on the repeat list. I think one will end up on the auction block.

ritchie56
Sleeping Beauty Castle Guard
Sleeping Beauty Castle Guard

Post by ritchie56 » Oct Thu 22, 2009 7:37 am

I rented it, instead of buying, and I'm glad I did. It is definitely aimed at the younger crowd. It was fun for several hours of play, but after that it was too repetitive and I was ready to send it back.

Mousekedude
Haunted Mansion Butler
Haunted Mansion Butler

Post by Mousekedude » Oct Thu 22, 2009 7:50 am

ritchie56 wrote:I rented it, instead of buying, and I'm glad I did. It is definitely aimed at the younger crowd. It was fun for several hours of play, but after that it was too repetitive and I was ready to send it back.
Now that is something to think about.....
Of course, the same could probably be said for most of the other Wii games as well. I can do the bowling or the golf a lot and never get tired of them, and some of the Wii-Fit exercises too, but most of the other games just get boring after a while.
Maybe I ought to rent TSM and try it before I buy.

timekeeper

Post by timekeeper » Oct Thu 22, 2009 9:06 am

We bought it and like it alot!

Len90
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Len90 » Oct Thu 22, 2009 5:49 pm

Mousekedude wrote:
ritchie56 wrote:I rented it, instead of buying, and I'm glad I did. It is definitely aimed at the younger crowd. It was fun for several hours of play, but after that it was too repetitive and I was ready to send it back.
Now that is something to think about.....
Of course, the same could probably be said for most of the other Wii games as well. I can do the bowling or the golf a lot and never get tired of them, and some of the Wii-Fit exercises too, but most of the other games just get boring after a while.
Maybe I ought to rent TSM and try it before I buy.
I have found that Wii games are great to play once in a while. I do not advise playing it for hours on end every day like you would for Call of Duty. However, to kill an hour or two on a slow day every now and then, most Wii games are perfect. I personally feel this game fits that category well. I would buy it to have it since you never know when you might find yourself playing this game.
- Len90
"If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse."
"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy"