The Magic Has Left...

Movies, TV, music, and more. Here's the place to talk about anything Disney outside of the parks.

Moderator: Moderators

abrcrmbegrl20
Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln Usher

Post by abrcrmbegrl20 » Apr Wed 01, 2009 2:56 pm

haha I didn't even notice until elizabethswann posted that she got a pm from him that I did too. Good job, Len90.

Len90
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Len90 » Apr Wed 01, 2009 3:18 pm

elizabethswann wrote:I fell for it until he sent me a PM last night. It was pretty clever, I have to say.
Yeah, I didn't want to spoil it so fast, but I also didn't want anybody to be saddened by my fake departure from the boards. Glad I was able to get a rise out of most of you!

Mark, sorry but there is no way I would let you cancel that trip. We're going and we're going to have a blast!
- Len90
"If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse."
"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy"

holidaygeek
Alice in Wonderland Wonderer
Alice in Wonderland Wonderer

Post by holidaygeek » Apr Wed 01, 2009 6:24 pm

ME Too I fell for it THats a great april fools joke!!!
thanks Len (ya got me )
Scot Meyers
Thornton, CO
"Why do we have to grow up? I know more adults who have the children's approach to life. They are not afraid to be delighted with simple pleasures"- Walt Disney"

Sleepy90
Flight to the Moon Flight Director
Flight to the Moon Flight Director

Post by Sleepy90 » Apr Thu 02, 2009 2:31 am

I nearly fell for this, then remembered what day it was and thought wait until tomorrow and see what happens before you reply.

Great April Fool Len90 and glad your still going to be around. :D

emnbensdad

Post by emnbensdad » Apr Thu 02, 2009 10:24 am

I fell for it. Hook, line and stinker, Len. Remind me to punch your arm if we ever meet.

Of course, my evil side says "way to go" for a good joke. My favorite was about 10 years ago. I sent an email to my office saying we were expecting . . . twins! It was a great day. I let it go all the way til closing time. I sent another email calling the hoax and I ran out of the building as fast as I could. My office was trashed the next morning when I got to work!

js3901
Matterhorn Bobsleds Climber
Matterhorn Bobsleds Climber

Post by js3901 » Apr Thu 02, 2009 6:09 pm

I was going to say that you weren't the first to come up with a story like this, or the first to just drop off the boards. it happens. But, glad to see it was just a joke...
"And please do not sit on the floor. My studies show you can't experience time travel on the floor. and it's not a pretty picture in those shorts" - The Timekeeper

Site Admin, WDW Freak

Len90
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Len90 » Apr Thu 02, 2009 7:48 pm

emnbensdad wrote:I fell for it. Hook, line and stinker, Len. Remind me to punch your arm if we ever meet.

Of course, my evil side says "way to go" for a good joke. My favorite was about 10 years ago. I sent an email to my office saying we were expecting . . . twins! It was a great day. I let it go all the way til closing time. I sent another email calling the hoax and I ran out of the building as fast as I could. My office was trashed the next morning when I got to work!
Very nice prank. I might try that one in the future years. I guess I hope I never meet you in person then :D If I do, can you promise to be gentle!
- Len90
"If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse."
"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy"

packwingfn
Skyway Loader
Skyway Loader

Post by packwingfn » Apr Thu 02, 2009 7:48 pm

I just read this message today, not realizing that it was posted yesterday on April Fools Day. I really believed it for a minute but I really thought it came out of nowhere especially from you LEN90. Glad to see it was only a joke.
I know this is probably your first flight...and it's mine too...ha, ha

Rain upon that planet Earth. And they rain ... and rain ... and rain. The deluge.