You know you're a Disney fanatic when........

Movies, TV, music, and more. Here's the place to talk about anything Disney outside of the parks.

Moderator: Moderators

elizabethswann
Pirates of the Caribbean Buccaneer
Pirates of the Caribbean Buccaneer

Post by elizabethswann » Aug Mon 04, 2008 12:00 am

Len90 wrote: - Your Ipod is filled with WDW music
Oh, that is me right there only it's Disneyland and California Adventure music.

srik
Fantasyland Theater Projectionist
Fantasyland Theater Projectionist

Post by srik » Aug Mon 04, 2008 7:04 am

you look at home prices in Celebration just for kicks...

agingerbugg
PeopleMover People Mover
PeopleMover People Mover

Post by agingerbugg » Aug Mon 04, 2008 7:45 am

You plan your schedule around Subsonic Radio's schedule, so you can hear your favorite songs.
They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

-Benjamin Franklin

pkbabygirl
Motor Boat Cruise Skipper
Motor Boat Cruise Skipper

Post by pkbabygirl » Aug Tue 05, 2008 9:00 am

- when everyone knows you by your favorite Disney character

- when you cell phone ringtones are all Disney songs
COOOOLkid wrote:... when you go on Disneyland Railroad the whole day...
I think you are talking about my husband. He is a railroad fanatic.
agingerbugg wrote:You plan your schedule around Subsonic Radio's schedule, so you can hear your favorite songs.
ouch, that's me :lol:

Len90
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Len90 » Aug Tue 05, 2008 10:19 am

pkbabygirl wrote:- when everyone knows you by your favorite Disney character

That is so me. I have a monorail voice over as one ringtone, SpectroMagic as my general ringtone, Soarin' for when my brother calls. Yeah, I am a Disney fanatic!
- Len90
"If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse."
"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy"

piixiedust01
King Arthur Carousel Horseman
King Arthur Carousel Horseman

Post by piixiedust01 » Aug Fri 15, 2008 10:13 pm

when you have text alerts that are disneyland related like...remain seated please! permaneser sentados por favor!

spodie
Snow White's Adventures Gem Miner

Post by spodie » Aug Fri 15, 2008 11:43 pm

When...

- You are at the gym and everyone there thinks that you're listening to hard-core workout music on your iPod, and you're really listening to Disney music because that's all you have on there.
- You get offended when you hear people call Disney World 'Disneyland,' or vice-versa.
- Your contribution to any conversation, debate, etc. begins with. "Well, when I was at Disney..."
- You take as many napkins as you can when your on vacation so you can use them every day until you go back.
- You pack your own shampoo/conditioner and soap so you can take the free stuff they give you every day to just have.
- People tell you, "I thought I saw your car the other day, but it didn't have the Disney stuff on it, so I knew it wasn't you."
- Your daily Facebook status is your countdown to your next Disney trip.
- You get your license plate changed to say something Disney-related (I'm in the process of that now!)
~Ashleigh :minnie:

[img]http://www.mickeypath.com/id/1260514670.jpg[/img]

sherabby
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider

Post by sherabby » Sep Fri 19, 2008 10:26 am

You know you're a Disney fanatic when....
Your seven year old son is singing Wishes.........
and Welcome Welcome Welcome (Disney goodmonring song)
He sings these songs while he plays!
Also we have Disney stickers all over our car and my favorite says "I'd rather be in Disney!"
Last edited by sherabby on Oct Wed 01, 2008 10:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dr. Ravenscroft
Tom Sawyer Island Rafts Skipper
Tom Sawyer Island Rafts Skipper

Post by Dr. Ravenscroft » Sep Fri 19, 2008 11:13 am

When All of your co-workers say "so when's your next trip to Disneyland, you haven't been there in a longtime" and the last time you were in the parks was a month or two before.
[img]http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/4131/userbar460642qi2.gif[/img][img]http://img65.imageshack.us/img65/5236/userbar460651xq4.gif[/img]
[img]http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/7677/userbar461525mz8.gif[/img][img]http://www.disneymountainrides.com/_i/banners/bar/SR_siteadmin.gif[/img]

*****Site Admin*****
[url=http://www.twitter.com/travenscroft]twitter[/url] | [url=http://tinyurl.com/49f5nd]plurk[/url] | [url=http://tinyurl.com/556rz4]Flickr[/url] |

pixiesparkles
Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln Usher
Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln Usher

Post by pixiesparkles » Sep Tue 30, 2008 12:43 pm

- You are at the gym and everyone there thinks that you're listening to hard-core workout music on your iPod, and you're really listening to Disney music because that's all you have on there.
And I thought I was the only one that did that.....
You know you are a Disney fanatic when you are on your way home after your trip and you run into the gift shop 10 minutes before the Disney Express arrives...just to buy the one more souvenir that you HAVE TO HAVE...much to the dismay of your family members...who believe that the extra suitcase you brought with you (just for souvenirs and other Disney things you bring back) is already filled to the max

You wait longer in line on Big Thunder just to get the back car because it is the fastest one
You buy as many Disney scrapbook albums, stickers, die cuts..whatever just because they are cool (ok, you will use them too!)
Your Halloween costume is always Disney related - your kids don't even ask what you will dress up as anymore...they already know it's something Disney
You know all of the words to just about all of the songs on the rides in the MK and EPCOT
And you sing along...on the ride...every time
You are NEVER embarassed to hug one of the characters or get an autograph (while some of the other parents wait with their kids in line and look at you in a strange way)
You cry everytime you arrive and see the castle...because of the wonderful, happy feelings you have inside of you just to be back
And you cry everytime you leave because you can never stay "too long" and the next trip back is always "not soon enough"
No matter how many times you have been to WDW, you are just as happy to be back as you were the very first time you went
And in between visits???? you listen to SubSonic as often as you can

FlyingMouse
Mad Tea Party Host
Mad Tea Party Host

Post by FlyingMouse » Sep Tue 30, 2008 1:24 pm

...you can sing along with the Hawaiian War Chant in the Tiki Room.

(I'm trying. Still can't)

Len90
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Len90 » Sep Tue 30, 2008 9:29 pm

pixiesparkles wrote:
And I thought I was the only one that did that.....
You know you are a Disney fanatic when you are on your way home after your trip and you run into the gift shop 10 minutes before the Disney Express arrives...just to buy the one more souvenir that you HAVE TO HAVE...much to the dismay of your family members...who believe that the extra suitcase you brought with you (just for souvenirs and other Disney things you bring back) is already filled to the max

You wait longer in line on Big Thunder just to get the back car because it is the fastest one
You buy as many Disney scrapbook albums, stickers, die cuts..whatever just because they are cool (ok, you will use them too!)
Your Halloween costume is always Disney related - your kids don't even ask what you will dress up as anymore...they already know it's something Disney
You know all of the words to just about all of the songs on the rides in the MK and EPCOT
And you sing along...on the ride...every time
You are NEVER embarassed to hug one of the characters or get an autograph (while some of the other parents wait with their kids in line and look at you in a strange way)
You cry everytime you arrive and see the castle...because of the wonderful, happy feelings you have inside of you just to be back
And you cry everytime you leave because you can never stay "too long" and the next trip back is always "not soon enough"
No matter how many times you have been to WDW, you are just as happy to be back as you were the very first time you went
And in between visits???? you listen to SubSonic as often as you can
Those are all great examples. I must say I am guilty of....all of them, except I do the souvenir while we are putting the suitcases into the trunk of the rental car.

Heres a new one...
You have to explain to your UPS man why you have so many packages coming to your house from WDW the week after you come back.
You buy Disney stuff for your car on every Disney trip you are on.
- Len90
"If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse."
"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy"

spodie

Post by spodie » Sep Tue 30, 2008 11:26 pm

Len90 wrote: You buy Disney stuff for your car on every Disney trip you are on.
Haha, I'm completely guilty of that! My car looks like a Disney-mobile.
~Ashleigh :minnie:

[img]http://www.mickeypath.com/id/1260514670.jpg[/img]

sherabby
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider

Post by sherabby » Oct Wed 01, 2008 10:05 am

Len90 wrote:
pkbabygirl wrote:- when everyone knows you by your favorite Disney character

That is so me. I have a monorail voice over as one ringtone, SpectroMagic as my general ringtone, Soarin' for when my brother calls. Yeah, I am a Disney fanatic!
Where do you find those ringtones for your phone? I'm afraid to use an online service for fear that they will keep calling my phone or texting me.

agingerbugg
PeopleMover People Mover
PeopleMover People Mover

Post by agingerbugg » Oct Wed 01, 2008 10:21 am

sherabby wrote:
Where do you find those ringtones for your phone? I'm afraid to use an online service for fear that they will keep calling my phone or texting me.
Phonezoo is excellent. I have used it for all my Disney ringtones. It does require you do some work, you need to upload the song you want and choose the section to be the ringtone then download it to your phone, but I think that is better than finding somone else's idea of a good section to use as a ringtone. Oh that reminds me, it October 1, time to change to my HM ringtone for Halloween.
They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

-Benjamin Franklin