You know you're a Disney fanatic when........

Movies, TV, music, and more. Here's the place to talk about anything Disney outside of the parks.

Moderator: Moderators

spodie
Snow White's Adventures Gem Miner

Post by spodie » Oct Wed 01, 2008 10:37 am

sherabby wrote: Where do you find those ringtones for your phone? I'm afraid to use an online service for fear that they will keep calling my phone or texting me.
If you have the CDs, you can go on www.phonezoo.com and make your own clips. It's REALLY easy (I can't do anything on the computer and still figured this out!): you just have to open the file (ex. from iTunes, etc) and tell it between what times in the music you want it to play, if you want it to fade in/out, etc. and it creates it for you! Then, you give them your phone number (don't worry - I haven't had any problems!!) and they will send it to your phone in the format of a picture message. Due to copyright laws, they have some Disney stuff already on there (like the monorail clips), but not a ton. They also have some Disney wallpaper that you can send to your phone too.

Oh yeah, I have been using this service for about a year, and have only received one e-mail from them, just to remind me to use their service. No phone calls or other e-mails.
~Ashleigh :minnie:

[img]http://www.mickeypath.com/id/1260514670.jpg[/img]

js3901
Matterhorn Bobsleds Climber
Matterhorn Bobsleds Climber

Post by js3901 » Oct Wed 01, 2008 2:02 pm

for info on ringtone uploading - please see this thread:

viewtopic.php?t=4760
"And please do not sit on the floor. My studies show you can't experience time travel on the floor. and it's not a pretty picture in those shorts" - The Timekeeper

Site Admin, WDW Freak

annafab
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider

Post by annafab » Oct Wed 01, 2008 6:50 pm

-when you walk through the courtyard of your apartment complex in Western Washington state and you get a flashback to a WDW resort evening because the broken heating units sound like crickets...
:nemo:

bluebayougirl
Dumbo Flying Elephants Tamer
Dumbo Flying Elephants Tamer

Post by bluebayougirl » Oct Wed 01, 2008 9:10 pm

When you realize that you have a few days off and before there is even a discussion, you know exactly where your vacation will be - Disneyland!!
So what it's a 12 hour drive, just means we have to leave town early, rofl :) - blue
You say wicked - like it's a bad thing!

jiminycricket
Fantasyland Theater Projectionist

Post by jiminycricket » Oct Thu 02, 2008 3:33 am

You know your a fanatic when your penmanship looks the way Walt Disney would sign his name. Your a fanatic when you have a Cinderella themed wedding, spend your honeymoon at Disney and you have a collection of Disney shirts that you can wear a different shirt every day for a month! Your a fanatic when you have a collection of Disney vacation videos that you hold in high regard because they are in both vhs and dvd, and you can't clean your home unless you have one of them on!!!

spodie

Post by spodie » Oct Thu 02, 2008 8:46 am

jiminycricket wrote:You know your a fanatic when your penmanship looks the way Walt Disney would sign his name.
I have a countdown on a whiteboard at home and I have all the writing in the Walt Disney script :D

packwingfn
Skyway Loader
Skyway Loader

Post by packwingfn » Oct Thu 02, 2008 4:28 pm

When you go to school early before class to work on some homework assignments and you end up visiting Subsonic Radio to talk on the forums!
I know this is probably your first flight...and it's mine too...ha, ha

Rain upon that planet Earth. And they rain ... and rain ... and rain. The deluge.

Len90
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Len90 » Oct Thu 02, 2008 6:01 pm

packwingfn wrote:When you go to school early before class to work on some homework assignments and you end up visiting Subsonic Radio to talk on the forums!
GUILTY! I went to the computer lab to do some work and ended up posting on the board. It is not a good thing when you get home and realize you have all that work do, so you just listen to the music and get it done.
- Len90
"If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse."
"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy"

packwingfn
Skyway Loader
Skyway Loader

Post by packwingfn » Oct Thu 02, 2008 6:10 pm

Yeah I know what you mean Len. I love listening to Subsonic when doing homework. It just puts me in a peaceful mood so my brain is all relaxed when trying to solve problems or take notes/read the chapter.
I know this is probably your first flight...and it's mine too...ha, ha

Rain upon that planet Earth. And they rain ... and rain ... and rain. The deluge.

annafab
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider

Post by annafab » Oct Thu 02, 2008 6:16 pm

When you find a pen from the Disney resort you last visited in the bottom of your school backpack and you get really excited!!!

(That happened to me today. :))
:nemo:

spodie

Post by spodie » Oct Thu 02, 2008 8:24 pm

packwingfn wrote:When you go to school early before class to work on some homework assignments and you end up visiting Subsonic Radio to talk on the forums!
I'm guilty of that too! I promise myself that I will do some homework, but while I'm checking my e-mail, I might as well check the forums too... At least I have access to an office that doesn't get used much here, so I can listen to Subsonic when I finally get around to doing my homework.

agingerbugg
PeopleMover People Mover
PeopleMover People Mover

Post by agingerbugg » Oct Thu 02, 2008 8:32 pm

spodie wrote:
I'm guilty of that too! I promise myself that I will do some homework, but while I'm checking my e-mail, I might as well check the forums too... At least I have access to an office that doesn't get used much here, so I can listen to Subsonic when I finally get around to doing my homework.
same here except my problem is at work, I check the forums more than I do work.
They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

-Benjamin Franklin

Len90
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Len90 » Oct Tue 07, 2008 2:48 pm

You can name all of the monorail colors. Even better, in alphabetical order!

Black, Blue, Coral, Green, Gold, Lime, Orange, Pink, Purple, Red, Silver, Yellow
- Len90
"If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse."
"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy"

Cazza and Livvie's Mum

Post by Cazza and Livvie's Mum » Nov Thu 06, 2008 3:55 am

I have read through this forum and I am guilty of many...

I know I'm a Disney Nut when I look for Hidden Mickeys everywhere I go.

Very sad, but Disney gets you like that :lol:

agingerbugg
PeopleMover People Mover
PeopleMover People Mover

Post by agingerbugg » Nov Thu 06, 2008 8:54 am

Last night I was told I am crazy because I sent a text message to a bunch of my friends. I mean it was a totally awesome text, but whatever they think I am weird, I mean jeez. Well, I will let you decide here is exactly what I texted...
Two little wings eyes big and yellow horns of a steer but a lovable fellow from head to tail he's royal purple pigment and there viola you've got a figment.
That doesn't make me crazy, does it?
They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

-Benjamin Franklin