Anyone a fan of Once Upon a Time

Movies, TV, music, and more. Here's the place to talk about anything Disney outside of the parks.

Moderator: Moderators

momeja
Rocket Jets Flight Director

Anyone a fan of Once Upon a Time

Post by momeja » Mar Wed 30, 2016 2:29 pm

Thought I'd ask the question since I just posted about how good Ginnifer Goodwin was in Zootopia. My youngest DD has gotten me into it. I like it. Anyone else?

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Re: Anyone a fan of Once Upon a Time

Post by Amy » Mar Wed 30, 2016 8:19 pm

I watched it once or twice when it first came out. It just didn't capture my attention. My Mom watched the first season and then stopped as she said it got a little too "out there" for her. I know some people who absolutely love it and watch every episode faithfully though.

sfein
Swiss Family Treehouse Guide

Post by sfein » Apr Wed 06, 2016 7:53 am

I've watched it since the beginning. Though most of the storylines tend to be too long, I really enjoy how they incorporate the various characters from Disney into each season (for example they introduced Hades this season).

momeja

Post by momeja » Apr Thu 07, 2016 9:06 am

sfein, did you ever watch Ally McBeal or are you too young? Greg Germann, who plays Hades, was a key character on that show. I knew I recognized him, but I had to dig a bit to find out why. I always liked him, and I like him this season, too.

sfein

Post by sfein » Apr Sat 09, 2016 9:49 pm

I am far from being too young to remember Ally McBeal, though I did not watch it too often (I am a fan of Flockhart's work on Supergirl). I remember Greg Germann more form guest appearances on other shows, but I do vaguely remember seeing him on McBeal as well.