Hawaii Resort

Movies, TV, music, and more. Here's the place to talk about anything Disney outside of the parks.

Moderator: Moderators

mindflipper
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by mindflipper » Feb Thu 04, 2010 9:22 am

Beer + Florida's Summer Heat = ewwwwwwwww, bad mixture. :lol:

boilerbabe
Pack Mules Wrangler
Pack Mules Wrangler

Post by boilerbabe » Feb Thu 04, 2010 11:17 am

Aug. is really hot! But, Len is worth it! We'll have to take turns rescuing him from the WS lagoon. I think we should add a pirate theme to Len's b-day celebration!

99Soulz
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider

Post by 99Soulz » Feb Thu 04, 2010 11:29 am

hahaha, I like the pirate theme idea!

Since we've strayed from the thread topic I'll try to bring it back a little.....while this is not a video of "Hawaii" it is where we should start the b-day celebration.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txAZzxKS00Y

Then after the Tambu Lounge we'll take the monorail to Epcot?......or do we hit POTC first to go with new theme??

boilerbabe
Pack Mules Wrangler
Pack Mules Wrangler

Post by boilerbabe » Feb Thu 04, 2010 11:49 am

Oh wow! That was a great video 99soulz, I got all choked up! I have emotional ties to the Poly as well as that being my most fav. resort! Thanks for posting!

So, I think we should all start at the Tambu lounge like 99soulz stated, we need grass skirts! Then we should take the monrail over to POTC. Eye patches, parrots and swords, rrrrrr! Then perhaps a spike Dole Whip?! Then we could take the monorail over to Epcot and cont. with WS! Does this sound like a good plan so far?!

mindflipper
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by mindflipper » Feb Thu 04, 2010 12:37 pm

Strike yer colors, Len90! Arrrrgh! And we don't mean all over pavement from yer rum-binging either! :wink:

Mousekedude
Haunted Mansion Butler
Haunted Mansion Butler
Location: At Serenity Bay, on Castaway Cay again... I wish... :(

Post by Mousekedude » Feb Thu 04, 2010 4:47 pm

boilerbabe wrote:..Should we start him off in Mexico, or is there where we finish up?! :mrgreen:
I think we should finish up there so we can all enjoy the Tequila Bar while Len sleeps in a corner! :mrgreen:

Len90
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Len90 » Feb Thu 04, 2010 9:27 pm

Mousekedude wrote:
boilerbabe wrote:..Should we start him off in Mexico, or is there where we finish up?! :mrgreen:
I think we should finish up there so we can all enjoy the Tequila Bar while Len sleeps in a corner! :mrgreen:
Trust me, I will not be sleeping in the corner. I personally think I'll end up on the draw bridge passed out. That, to me, seems like the perfect spot :D Just remember, you never know who will be the first to go when drinking. Those that hold the most might surprise you. I'd place my money on Boilerbabe outlasting us all :shock:

As for straying from topic, umm it is a very interesting conversation ;)
- Len90
"If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse."
"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy"

mindflipper
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by mindflipper » Feb Thu 04, 2010 9:32 pm

My money is personally on Boilerdude, Len90.

Frankly, I don't see you getting past Tokyo - not after they got some sake in you.

Mousekedude
Haunted Mansion Butler
Haunted Mansion Butler

Post by Mousekedude » Feb Thu 04, 2010 10:04 pm

You know, Len, it's a sign of how popular you are that you're the reason we've strayed so far off topic for so long. You should be proud... :mrgreen:

I would also venture to say that we're all very serious about trying to make this happen. I hope you are too...... well, except for the falling down drunk parts.... that's just teasing..... although I'm sure we will all love to see you get a little tipsy.... :mrgreen:

But then we would guard you with our very lives to make sure you were okay. 8-)

Mousekedude
Haunted Mansion Butler
Haunted Mansion Butler

Post by Mousekedude » Feb Thu 04, 2010 10:05 pm

mindflipper wrote:My money is personally on Boilerdude, Len90.
Don't bet more than you're willing to lose. I'll be there too..... :twisted:

mindflipper
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by mindflipper » Feb Thu 04, 2010 10:14 pm

Is everyone getting plastered? :? Sounds like we need to have a betting pool! :D :wink:

boilerbabe
Pack Mules Wrangler
Pack Mules Wrangler

Post by boilerbabe » Feb Fri 05, 2010 11:36 am

Sorry to disappoint all of you...B-dude is a light weight! :shock: And my college days have long past....but I think I can still hold my own. B-dude and I rarely drink, just doesn't fit our lifestyle. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy an occaisonal glass or two of wine and when in good company it's fun to get a little tipsy every now and then!!! :D :D :D So, we are placing bets?!

mindflipper
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by mindflipper » Feb Fri 05, 2010 11:40 am

B-dude is a light-weight?!? :shock: :shock: Hmmmmmm, maybe the bets should be placed on seeing who passes out first maybe?? :?: :wink:
Last edited by mindflipper on Feb Fri 05, 2010 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

boilerbabe
Pack Mules Wrangler
Pack Mules Wrangler

Post by boilerbabe » Feb Fri 05, 2010 11:45 am

I like that twist mindflipper! Who will pass out first?!

Is everyone here a fun drunk when they drink?! I tend to get super talkative, I like to dance and then I want to run when I'm tipsy! :mrgreen: I guess we'll have to keep a close eye on Len to see what he does and make sure he passes out in a safe place. 8-)

mindflipper
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by mindflipper » Feb Fri 05, 2010 11:55 am

Well as the DV (Designated Videorecorder) and Len90's DP (Designated Pal), I guess that leaves me as the only sober person to judge the competition! Maybe create a pool on who will be the first to pass out and where in the World Showcase? Get your beer mug ready! Ready? Go!!!! :wink: