Reverse Effect?

Movies, TV, music, and more. Here's the place to talk about anything Disney outside of the parks.

Moderator: Moderators

Sleepy90
Flight to the Moon Flight Director

Post by Sleepy90 » Feb Wed 24, 2010 3:20 am

I was walking into Epcot lat week, turned to Joe90 and said absolutely straight faced.

Wow Disney is playing Subsonic Radio.

Polynesian Princess
Davy Crockett's Explorer Canoes Guide
Davy Crockett's Explorer Canoes Guide

Post by Polynesian Princess » Feb Wed 24, 2010 3:03 pm

Sleepy90 wrote:I was walking into Epcot lat week, turned to Joe90 and said absolutely straight faced.

:lol: And what was his reaction to that?

emnbensdad
Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln Usher

Post by emnbensdad » Feb Wed 24, 2010 3:39 pm

Sleepy90 wrote:I was walking into Epcot lat week, turned to Joe90 and said absolutely straight faced.

Too cool!!!

Sleepy90

Post by Sleepy90 » Feb Thu 25, 2010 3:10 am

Polynesian Princess wrote:

:lol: And what was his reaction to that?
His reaction hmmm not much really he did smile but I don't think he was really listening as he was busy taking pictures of the monorail at the time.

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Mar Tue 02, 2010 9:50 pm

This is such a funny question! I can't imagine ever tiring of Disney music. I love the background music and always perk up when I get to hear something new that I haven't before. It does make me pine for a long-overdue visit to any of the parks though. I try not to think of work when I am on vacation other than to think what I might be doing back home, and then I have a huge silly grin on my face because I'm at Disney instead!

MetalRage

Post by MetalRage » Mar Tue 02, 2010 11:22 pm

I have had this thought enter my mind. I used to wonder if I would be home sick when I'm at the parks. It turns out I don't feel that way after all.
"When you're curious, you find lots of interesting things to do. And one thing it takes to accomplish something is courage." - Walt Disney :mickey3:

[url=http://www.userbars.com][img]http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/9147/userbar721338ez4.gif[/img][/url]

"We wants the redhead!"

Pluto23

Post by Pluto23 » Mar Wed 03, 2010 7:26 am

Interesting questions. Its like discovering how the magic is made, and does that distort the feel of the magic. I believe I will notice the music & sounds even more. I'll be listening for the music around Flame Tree, and the EPCOT entrance. I may hang out longer if a tune I enjoy is playing, where before I would have probably just walked right thru the area. But there is no doubt that the music can not feel as fresh.

mindflipper
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by mindflipper » Mar Wed 03, 2010 10:20 am

MetalRage wrote: I used to wonder if I would be home sick when I'm at the parks. It turns out I don't feel that way after all.
...I think that's called "escapism": getting away from your everyday life. :wink: :mickey: