Just returned from Walt Disney World last night.

Planning a trip? Just get back? Talk about it here.

Moderator: Moderators

hilaryreed43
King Arthur Carousel Horseman

Packing my bags for Disney World! Yay!

Post by hilaryreed43 » Feb Wed 25, 2015 8:36 am

I'm leaving on Sunday for Disney World in Orlando. I'm just trying to decide which stream to listen to while I pack.

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Re: Packing my bags for Disney World! Yay!

Post by Amy » Feb Wed 25, 2015 3:06 pm

hilaryreed43 wrote:I'm leaving on Sunday for Disney World in Orlando. I'm just trying to decide which stream to listen to while I pack.
Sounds like fun ~ maybe a little listen to all of them! Have fun :D

Polynesian Princess
Davy Crockett's Explorer Canoes Guide

Post by Polynesian Princess » Feb Thu 26, 2015 1:25 am

Hope you have a wonderful trip! :)
Can't wait to take my twin boys on their first trip to Walt Disney World! Planning on heading there sometime Feb-May 2014!

ImagineerWannabe
Mad Tea Party Host
Mad Tea Party Host

Post by ImagineerWannabe » Feb Thu 26, 2015 5:21 pm

How about one of the Polynesian channels to start training for the warm weather? Assuming you're coming from somewhere cold of course :)

Have a great trip!

hilaryreed43

Just returned from Walt Disney World last night.

Post by hilaryreed43 » Mar Wed 04, 2015 12:30 pm

So, I accidentally posted that I was taking a trip to Walt Disney World in the General forum. I did not know there was a separate forum for planning and talking about trips. Anyway, I had a great time as usual. I was able to ride everything at the Magic Kingdom except for the 7 dwarves mine train. The line for this new attraction, which replace the original snow white scary adventure, was a 110 minute wait. I think fantasyland has become more popular than tomorrowland. I only waited 10 minutes for Space Mountain, which used to be a very popular attraction with long wait times. All in all, it was a fine trip. I am sorry that it had to end so soon. Frown on a positive note, I am planning to go back the very last weekend in April. :-)

cy1229
Country Bear Jamboree Greeter
Country Bear Jamboree Greeter

Re: Just returned from Walt Disney World last night.

Post by cy1229 » Mar Wed 04, 2015 4:39 pm

I'll find your "I'm going" post and move it to this forum. :)
Polynesian 1980
All-Star Movies 2001
Pop Century 2008
Saratoga Springs 2010
Bay Lake Tower 2012
Hyatt Place Anaheim Resort/Convention Center 2015
Marriott Anaheim Suites 2016

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Mar Wed 04, 2015 7:00 pm

cy1229 wrote:I'll find your "I'm going" post and move it to this forum. :)
Saved by the cy!
hilaryreed43 wrote:So, I accidentally posted that I was taking a trip to Walt Disney World in the General forum. I did not know there was a separate forum for planning and talking about trips. Anyway, I had a great time as usual. I was able to ride everything at the Magic Kingdom except for the 7 dwarves mine train. The line for this new attraction, which replace the original snow white scary adventure, was a 110 minute wait. I think fantasyland has become more popular than tomorrowland. I only waited 10 minutes for Space Mountain, which used to be a very popular attraction with long wait times. All in all, it was a fine trip. I am sorry that it had to end so soon. Frown on a positive note, I am planning to go back the very last weekend in April. :-)
So were the parks not too busy other than Fantasyland? I've always felt Fantasyland is best visited either first thing in the morning, or last thing at night. It is far too busy during the day to be enjoyable. Maybe when you return in April you can get a FP+ for the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train!

Polynesian Princess

Post by Polynesian Princess » Mar Thu 05, 2015 2:49 am

Amy wrote:Maybe when you return in April you can get a FP+ for the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train!
Depending on when she's going, she may even be able to book the FP+ now. I think it opens up 30 days in advance for everyone (60 if you're on property).
Can't wait to take my twin boys on their first trip to Walt Disney World! Planning on heading there sometime Feb-May 2014!