Some pics from December Trip

Planning a trip? Just get back? Talk about it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Alacrity
Mike Fink Keel Boats Boatswain

Some pics from December Trip

Post by Alacrity » Dec Tue 30, 2014 9:49 am

December 5 - 13. Ran down to meet some Disney friends and take in the Christmas decor!

http://dbeedle.com/Photos/Dis-Dec2014/

horizons1
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Some pics from December Trip

Post by horizons1 » Dec Tue 30, 2014 11:19 am

Nice pics. I especially like the one of the sunlight through the misty Jungle Cruise. Where is that curvy metal Mickey located?
No one's gloomy or complaining while the flatware's entertaining.

Alacrity

Post by Alacrity » Dec Tue 30, 2014 4:05 pm

horizons1 wrote:Nice pics. I especially like the one of the sunlight through the misty Jungle Cruise. Where is that curvy metal Mickey located?
He's located at the Contemporary. To the left of the dock/pool area as you go towards the dock.

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Dec Tue 30, 2014 9:51 pm

So many great photos ~ thanks for sharing! I have to agree with horizons1 on the Jungle Cruise photo...that is amazing! I love your parade photos and how you managed to capture the characters looking right at you for the photo :D
I love your wife's Christmas cross-stitch shirt she was wearing at DTD ~ did she make that or find it on property?
I had never seen that curvy metal Mickey either until he started popping up in people's trip reports. I want to go find it as it look really cute.
Where is that hairbrushy looking thing in the pavement located?

Alacrity

Post by Alacrity » Dec Wed 31, 2014 10:09 am

The cross-stitch shirt is actually a T-Shirt! You can find them on property. She probably grabbed that one at the World of Disney shop or possibly the Emporium (we shop at those places...alot). I have another that I got a couple years ago but forgot to bring on the trip. Doh.

The hidden Mickey hairbrushy thing...is much smaller than a hair brush...I think it is a pendant, is in the sidewalk in front of one of the shops, Agrabah Bazaar I think. There is a bunch of stuff planted in the concrete there. It's in the area between the spitting camel and the pass though to Frontierland.

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Dec Wed 31, 2014 1:31 pm

Alacrity wrote:The cross-stitch shirt is actually a T-Shirt! You can find them on property. She probably grabbed that one at the World of Disney shop or possibly the Emporium (we shop at those places...alot). I have another that I got a couple years ago but forgot to bring on the trip. Doh.

The hidden Mickey hairbrushy thing...is much smaller than a hair brush...I think it is a pendant, is in the sidewalk in front of one of the shops, Agrabah Bazaar I think. There is a bunch of stuff planted in the concrete there. It's in the area between the spitting camel and the pass though to Frontierland.
Neat, I might have to poke around online and see if I can find one of the shirts ~ although the last shirt I bought was so disappointing, super thin material and a strange fit to it.
Ah, that makes sense on the pendant. It wasn't entirely looking like a hairbrush, but that was the closest thing I could think of. Guess I've never really stopped to appreciate that pavement area before ~ something for the next trip! :D