I miss it here...

Planning a trip? Just get back? Talk about it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Re: I miss it here...

Post by Amy » Nov Wed 27, 2013 3:22 pm

jlpeaches255 wrote:Crazy roller coaster trip has come and gone. Deep in my post-wdw depression now. Over all the trip was amazing and such fun. I want to post pics and all but it has been so long since I have posted pics here I may need a refresher course lol
I have switched over to flikr from photobucket and it is so much more user friendly than photobucket ever was! The only different thing is that you have to edit your photos in another site, but it is linked together. I don't do much editing so I pretty much upload, copy the link and share. Let me know if you need help.
I've been enjoying seeing your photos on FB :D Join the dark b-babe, come join us on FB ;) :lol:

cy1229
Country Bear Jamboree Greeter
Country Bear Jamboree Greeter

Post by cy1229 » Nov Thu 28, 2013 8:01 am

Jlpeaches, add me on FB so I can see your photos! Please? Thank you!
Polynesian 1980
All-Star Movies 2001
Pop Century 2008
Saratoga Springs 2010
Bay Lake Tower 2012
Hyatt Place Anaheim Resort/Convention Center 2015
Marriott Anaheim Suites 2016

jlpeaches255
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider

Post by jlpeaches255 » Dec Mon 30, 2013 11:02 am

cy1229 wrote:Jlpeaches, add me on FB so I can see your photos! Please? Thank you!
Somehow I am just now seeing this, Sorry Cy1229. Private message me your name :)

My goal for today is to start uploading pics and working on the trip report.

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Dec Mon 30, 2013 5:30 pm

jlpeaches255 wrote:
cy1229 wrote:Jlpeaches, add me on FB so I can see your photos! Please? Thank you!
Somehow I am just now seeing this, Sorry Cy1229. Private message me your name :)

My goal for today is to start uploading pics and working on the trip report.
Yay! If you don't already have a photo hosting site, I highly recommend Flikr. It is super easy to work with. I really don't edit my photos at all, but if you do, it is relatively easy on there as well, even though it takes you to Avery to edit the photos, it dumps you right back into the flikr site once you're done. If you have any questions, feel free to ask :D