I miss it here...

Planning a trip? Just get back? Talk about it here.

Moderator: Moderators

jlpeaches255
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider

Re: I miss it here...

Post by jlpeaches255 » Aug Wed 21, 2013 7:38 am

brerrabbit1 wrote:Hi jlpeaches255, you are awesome to do this for your kids!! I think you'll be fine, you have a great attitude about the whole situation and hey it's wdw!! I'd put up with stuff to go too!!! I know what you mean about spending time in the parks by yourself!! Last trip my Hubby and daughter didn't feel well one afternoon, so they went back to the resort to rest and I went to Hollywood studios by myself!! I had a great time, got to do all those things they didn't want to do there. I took one of the animation classes ,saw One Man's Dream and did things they would have eye rolled over!!
Exactly! I did do a short trip by myself once that I completely loved! This trip will have so many positives to outweigh the negatives.

cy1229
Country Bear Jamboree Greeter

Post by cy1229 » Aug Wed 21, 2013 12:59 pm

Personal Triumph! I love it!!!

While it wasn't to WDW, I did take a trip post-separation-waiting-for-final-papers to Arizona with my girls. They were 4 and 8, and I was a tad stressed over how I would navigate airports and the like with just me to rely on. We had a great trip, and it was a serious turning point for me, showing me I would be ok. My prayer is that this will be a turning point for you, too, showing you that you'll be ok, nay, even BETTER than ok. FABULOUS. :)

Have a FANTASTIC TIME!
Polynesian 1980
All-Star Movies 2001
Pop Century 2008
Saratoga Springs 2010
Bay Lake Tower 2012
Hyatt Place Anaheim Resort/Convention Center 2015
Marriott Anaheim Suites 2016

Goofyfan
Snow White's Adventures Gem Miner
Snow White's Adventures Gem Miner

Post by Goofyfan » Aug Sun 25, 2013 8:06 am

jlpeaches255 wrote:
brerrabbit1 wrote:Hi jlpeaches255, you are awesome to do this for your kids!! I think you'll be fine, you have a great attitude about the whole situation and hey it's wdw!! I'd put up with stuff to go too!!! I know what you mean about spending time in the parks by yourself!! Last trip my Hubby and daughter didn't feel well one afternoon, so they went back to the resort to rest and I went to Hollywood studios by myself!! I had a great time, got to do all those things they didn't want to do there. I took one of the animation classes ,saw One Man's Dream and did things they would have eye rolled over!!
Exactly! I did do a short trip by myself once that I completely loved! This trip will have so many positives to outweigh the negatives.
God bless you. Enjoy your time and kids. And don't forget about yourself. Do enjoy your time in the parks. :D :goofy:

jlpeaches255
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider

Post by jlpeaches255 » Sep Sun 29, 2013 8:25 pm

I just went to check my account and reservations and I was told I had only 18 days left to customize my magic band!!!!!!! Super excited!!!!!!! :ccat:

boilerbabe
Pack Mules Wrangler
Pack Mules Wrangler

Post by boilerbabe » Sep Sun 29, 2013 9:02 pm

That is super exciting!!! :goofy_bounce:

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Sep Sun 29, 2013 9:22 pm

jlpeaches255 wrote:I just went to check my account and reservations and I was told I had only 18 days left to customize my magic band!!!!!!! Super excited!!!!!!! :ccat:
Hooray! That is awesome news :D Do you know if your kids will have the magic bands too?

jlpeaches255
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider

Post by jlpeaches255 » Sep Sun 29, 2013 9:28 pm

Amy wrote:
jlpeaches255 wrote:I just went to check my account and reservations and I was told I had only 18 days left to customize my magic band!!!!!!! Super excited!!!!!!! :ccat:
Hooray! That is awesome news :D Do you know if your kids will have the magic bands too?

Ugh I hope so!! I will have to wait until next week to find out because my ex is in Las Vegas but I am pretty sure I have read that the Caribbean Beach resort guests will be getting them too.

Belle1082
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider

Post by Belle1082 » Sep Mon 30, 2013 1:28 pm

So fun!!! When do you leave?

jlpeaches255
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider

Post by jlpeaches255 » Oct Thu 03, 2013 1:03 pm

I will be arriving Nov 17. Super super excited!

I have a question about the fastpass+ system. It looks like I am going to have to link my reservations with my ex's so that I can schedule fastpasses for the days that I have the kids. Does anyone know what this will look like on the Disney site? Am I going to have to see each and every detail of my ex's plans alongside my own? This will irritate me for sure so I just was hoping to be prepared so that when I finally sit down with the kids to schedule things I can act not annoyed. :roll:

cy1229

Post by cy1229 » Oct Sun 06, 2013 7:35 pm

jlpeaches255 wrote:I will be arriving Nov 17. Super super excited!

I have a question about the fastpass+ system. It looks like I am going to have to link my reservations with my ex's so that I can schedule fastpasses for the days that I have the kids. Does anyone know what this will look like on the Disney site? Am I going to have to see each and every detail of my ex's plans alongside my own? This will irritate me for sure so I just was hoping to be prepared so that when I finally sit down with the kids to schedule things I can act not annoyed. :roll:
I saw the reference to this that you posted in another thread somewhere and have been pondering it. I think you should just make a call to Disney and point-blank ask. Seems you should be able to link your reservations together, annoyance nothwithstanding.
Polynesian 1980
All-Star Movies 2001
Pop Century 2008
Saratoga Springs 2010
Bay Lake Tower 2012
Hyatt Place Anaheim Resort/Convention Center 2015
Marriott Anaheim Suites 2016

jlpeaches255
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider

Post by jlpeaches255 » Oct Thu 10, 2013 1:18 pm

37 days!! Had to call Disney to book my magical express because I couldn't find it anywhere on My Disney Experience....is it just me???? The cast member on the phone said she couldn't find it on the site either and I am not crazy but I have my doubts lol.

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Oct Thu 10, 2013 1:46 pm

jlpeaches255 wrote:37 days!! Had to call Disney to book my magical express because I couldn't find it anywhere on My Disney Experience....is it just me???? The cast member on the phone said she couldn't find it on the site either and I am not crazy but I have my doubts lol.
Good thing you caught that and were able to call and fix it. That would be horrible to be stuck at the airport trying to figure all of that out!

jlpeaches255
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider

Post by jlpeaches255 » Oct Wed 16, 2013 2:08 pm

Luggage Tags have arrived!! 32 days!

jlpeaches255
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider

Post by jlpeaches255 » Nov Wed 27, 2013 11:56 am

Crazy roller coaster trip has come and gone. Deep in my post-wdw depression now. Over all the trip was amazing and such fun. I want to post pics and all but it has been so long since I have posted pics here I may need a refresher course lol

boilerbabe
Pack Mules Wrangler
Pack Mules Wrangler

Post by boilerbabe » Nov Wed 27, 2013 1:55 pm

Welcome back jlpeaches! We are here to help you get through your post Disney depression. Please post a TR with pics!!! I use photobucket, but I know there are other sites that allow you to post pics as well. We can help! :D