My Disney World Trip 3/24/13 - 3/28/13

Planning a trip? Just get back? Talk about it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Cardinals314
Peter Pan's Flight Pixie Duster

Re: My Disney World Trip 3/24/13 - 3/28/13

Post by Cardinals314 » Jun Thu 20, 2013 10:10 am

March 26th: Magic Kingdom

I chose to do Magic Kingdom for the second day of my trip. Epcot’s evening Extra Magic Hours helped pull away guests and many people who arrived over the weekend have moved on to another park. It was still very crowded because it was Spring Break and the week before Easter. It was very cold outside in the morning. The max temperature of the day was 60 degrees Fahrenheit and the mean temperature was 54 degrees Fahrenheit. Magic Kingdom opened at 7am for Extra Magic Hours like it had been all that week. My friends and I were through the turnstiles at 6:45am and watched the welcome show at the train station.

After the show, we headed into the park down Main Street USA

The plan I set up for the morning was to tackle much of Fantasyland and then head over to Frontierland and Adventureland. In Fantasyland, most of the attractions are relatively short that experience long wait times later in the day. I asked my friends before we left to Florida if they were interested in doing Enchanted Tales with Belle. They were not interested in that, so that was eliminated from the morning plan. The first attraction we headed to was Under the Sea in New Fantasyland.

We got there at 7:08am and were on the ride by 7:11am.

I thought it was a good ride. There have been a lot of opinions about New Fantasyland, but I feel like I couldn’t give an opinion since it isn’t done yet. All there is right now is one attraction copied from Disneyland, an extra Dumbo, and two dinning services. I am going to wait for the Dwarfs Mine Train to open and then pass judgment. The next ride we went on was Winnie the Pooh.

We got in line at 7:20am and we walked on. Before the trip, none of my friends saw the old Winnie the Pooh movie that the ride was based off of until I showed it to them about two weeks beforehand. I feel like they appreciated the ride a bit more after watching the movie. (My friend took a picture on ride)

After Winnie the Pooh, we then headed to Peter Pan. We got in line at 7:30am and sure enough we only waited 5 minutes. While we were in line, a lot of people came into the line which easily made the line size double. I would like to say that the people were probably coming from Enchanted Tales with Belle.

I forgot that my flash was on while I was on Peter Pan. Oops.

After the ride, we went on It’s a Small World. Frontierland and Adventureland weren’t open yet since it was still Extra Magic Hours. We got there at 7:40am and it was a walk-on. I didn’t know at the time that the Sherman brothers also wrote It’s a Small World. What’s even more interesting is that you can overlap the songs It’s a Small World and One Little Spark and the songs are synchronous.

We got off of the ride at about 7:53am. We then waited by the new Tangled theme area for the rope drop into Liberty Square. I thought the detail in the Tangled area was very good.

At 8am, the CMs let the guests into the west side of the park.

As we walked toward Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, we noticed that Splash Mountain wasn’t operating for the time being. Once we got to Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, we acquired FastPasses for the ride and then got into the standby line. We got in line at 8:07am and got on ride at 8:12am.

After Big Thunder Mountain, we headed into Adventureland.

The first ride we went to was Jungle Cruise. We got there at 8:22am and it was a walk on. I forgot our skipper’s name, but she did a good job.

The next ride to tackle was Pirates of the Caribbean. We got there at 8:35am and again it was a walk on.

We got off the ride at 8:44am and decided to head back to Big Thunder Mountain Railroad. As we were walking to the ride, we noticed that Splash Mountain just opened.
Splash Mountain is one of my favorite rides at Magic Kingdom. To me it’s more than just a flume ride, it has a flowing narrative and fun story. I told my friends that we should do this now since there was no line, even though it was about 40 degrees outside. They agreed. We got in line at 8:48am and walked on.

Last time I rode this ride in 2000, I remember there were not lap down bars in the boats(or logs). Disney probably had issues with people standing during the ride. The girls let my other friend and I take the front row of our boat. That wasn’t a good idea. Since more weight is on the front end of the boat, more water will come up and get you wet. The girls got most of the water.

Before I went to Florida, I found out about the Attractions Plus photo card you could buy. With this card, you can have as many digital on-ride pictures from any of the parks during your stay. The cost of this pass was about $45. We forgot to buy it when we were at Epcot, but we remembered later in the day at Magic Kingdom. I was lucky enough to keep the picture number for Splash Mountain.

We got off of Splash Mountain at 9:08am. We then headed over to Big Thunder Mountain Railroad to use our FastPasses. The stand-by time was at 40 minutes. We got on the ride by 9:14am.

By riding this right after Splash Mountain, our clothes became drier. After Big Thunder, we walked across Frontierland to go ride another one of my favorites, The Haunted Mansion in Liberty Square.

We got to Haunted Mansion at 9:27am with a posted 10 minute wait. The new interactive queue was up at Haunted Mansion, but the issue is that the line splits in two. Thus, only one of the lines will be able to experience the interactive queue. The line that doesn’t experience the interactive queue has a little shorter line. We decided to do the interactive stuff since the line was short anyways and we were able to slowly walk through the new stuff without stopping.

We got in the doom buggies at 9:42am. I really liked the features that were addind in 2008 or so inside Haunted Mansion.

We got off of at 9:47am and started heading towards Tomorrowland. Before we got into Tomorrowland, we stopped to go see Philarmagic. I remember this building used to have the Lion King show in it. There are still videos on youtube that have the entire show. We got there at 9:52am.

I was impressed with the show. It is a great addition to Magic Kingdom. We got out of there at 10:10am. We then continued our trek to Space Mountain.

We got there at around 10:17am. Once we got there, we grabbed FastPasses with a return time of 1:25pm. The standby time posted was at 80 minutes I believe. My friend really wanted to stand in line because the last time she was here 4 years ago, it was closed for refurbishment and it is her favorite ride. I was a bit hesitant at first, but we decided to wait in line.

What was nice was that we got off of the ride at 11:27am. We forgot to pick up the attractions plus card again and we forgot to keep the number of our picture. We then headed over to Buzz Lightyear.

The posted wait time was 70 minutes, but we didn’t mind since before Space Mountain we had been doing everything with little to no wait. We got in line at 11:40am. We were able to make the time fly by playing 20 questions. We got on the ride at 12:37pm, a 60 minute wait.

We yet again forgot to get the picture numbers for this ride which was a bit sad. Next, I wanted to go on another one of my favorite rides, the TTA People Mover. I enjoy it because it is very relaxing and gives you some nice sights of Tomorrowland. TTA was a walk by which we were on the ride at 12:50pm.

After the people mover, the time was just after 1pm. We watched the dance party going on in Tomorrowland until our FastPasses were ready. We also got in on the action.

Once 1:25pm hit, we went over to Space Mountain to use our FastPasses. The standby wait tie was at 140 minutes. The FastPass distribution was giving out passes with a return time of 7:55pm. We got on the ride at 1:34pm

After Space Mountain, we finally bought the Attractions Plus Card, so we can start getting on ride pictures.
(I did manage to take a picture of Space Mountain from the Crystal Palace)

It was getting close to our 2:20pm lunch reservation at Crystal Palace. I came up with a thought of getting a FastPass for an attraction before we ate. Then, we could use the FastPass right after eating. We agreed to go on a second time on Splash Mountain. The girls went to the Crystal Palace while my other friend and I went to Splash Mountain to get FastPasses. At this time it was jammed, Winnie the Pooh was experiencing an 80 minute wait, Under the Sea was at 120, Peter Pan was around the same time, and It’s a Small World was at 40 minutes. My friend and I got FastPasses for Splash Mountain with a return time of 2:40 to 3:40pm. My friend and I went to the Crystal Palace to met up with our friends.

We were let in about 5 minutes early and were seated at our table. Our server Tamy was great. She gave me the recommendation to mix the BBQ sauce and honey mustard to have a Polynesian sauce. I had a lot of ham, roast beef, salad, chicken, and salad

At the Crystal Palace, we were able to meet with characters from Winnie the Pooh. It was fun to interact with these characters as they came to your table.

The desert was very good as well

We were done with our meal at the Crystal Palace at 3:45pm, we are already 5 minutes late for our FastPass deadline. So we started to walk a little fast over there.

We walked a little fast to Splash Mountain and got there at 3:53pm. We were still let into the Fastpass line, which was nice of them. The girls let my friend and I sit in the front row again, but this time at the drop, the girls were able to block a lot of the water entering the side.

After the ride, we decided to take a ride on the Railroad to Storybook Circus.

We got into Storybook Circus and decided to go on The Mad Tea Party. It was posted at a 40 minute wait. While the girls got in line for the Mad Tea Party at 4:35pm, my friend and I got Fastpasses for Dumbo. The FastPass for Dumbo and Barnstormer aren’t on the Fastpass system. For example, you can get a Dumbo, Barnstormer, and let’s say Buzz Lightyear FastPasses at the same time. Our fastpass return time was 6:05pm.

We got Fastpasses for Dumbo and were planning to get Fastpasses for Buzz Lightyear as well until the girls called. They said that the line was moving a lot faster than expected and we should get back. We went in line with the girls and were on ride at 5:00pm.

After the ride, we headed over to get FastPasses for Buzz Lightyear. At 5:07pm, the return time was at 8:25pm (That’s a long time for Buzz Lightyear). With the FastPasses, Fastpasses for Carousel of Progress were printed as well. FastPasses for Carousel of Progress are pretty much worthless since the ride is always a walk on attraction. Since we were still waiting for the Dumbo FastPasses to be used, we went on Carousel of Progress. I had never been on the attraction previously. I thought it was a good way to take a break. The song is very catchy. (I didn’t take any pictures of it)

After Carousel of Progress, it was time to use our FastPasses for Dumbo.

We got into the line at Dumbo around 6:15pm and were on at 6:23pm.

After Dumbo, it took us a minute what to do next. We decided to go back to Tomorrowland to ride Astro Orbiter. The ride had a posted 40 minute wait, but we didn’t mind since we had done so much already. We got in line at 6:32pm with the magical red time card (lol).

We got on the ride at 6:57pm, almost half of the posted wait time. It was a bit crammed for two college guys to share one vehicle. The views from Astto Orbiter were great.

After Astro Orbiter, we decided to just walk over to Fantasyland to ride the carousel. There was no wait for the carousel, but we were some of the last people to get on. Thus, we got stuck with the small horses on the inside of the carousel. I wanted to get Cinderella’s horse, which is identified by a golden ribbon tied to its tail. It is one of the horses on the end of the carousel.

We got off of the carousel at 7:21pm. At this point, we went through the castle to go on the hub. By the time we got there, the hub was very crowded and starting to line up for the parade at 9pm.

Since my friends were tired, we decided to grab a spot to sit for the Main Street Electrical parade. While we waited, the girls saved our spots while my friend and I got ourselves a Mickey Pretzel. I totally forgot about the Dole Whips, I would have gotten one instead. After we got our snacks and finished them, the time was 8:20pm. The times for our FastPasses for Buzz were coming up. My friend and I stayed in our seats while the girls went on the ride and got themselves a snack.

When they were coming back, they were stopped for a high school marching band playing on the parade route. After they were gone, they were able to come back. By the time they got back, it was too late for my friend and I to go on Buzz Lightyear before the parade. Thus the parade began. My camera died right after I took the first picture of the parade. Thankfully, my friends were happy enough to take pictures since I had been all day.

After the parade, my friend and I quickly went to go on Buzz Lightyear with FastPasses that were a little expired. The CM let us on with them. After the ride, the CM working at the pictures desk was impressed with our picture.

We got off the ride at 9:46pm. I totally forgot about the projection show on the castle before the fireworks. My friend and I were able to meet up with the girls and we were able to watch the last 2/3rds or so. The show itself was very impressive.

After the show, it was time for Wishes

After Wishes, we all decided that we wanted to ride Space Mountain one more time. By the time we got there, it was shut down for some weird reason. Luckily, the ride did open up again and we were able to ride Space Mountain for our third time.

After Space Mountain, we agreed to call it a night. We looked through some of the shops on Main Street for a bit and left at 11:50am. We were at Magic Kingdom for about 17 hours. We really needed to get to bed soon since it would be yet another early morning the next day.
My WDW Trip Report March 2013

"I don't want to be a product of my environment. I want my environment to be a product of me"

cy1229
Country Bear Jamboree Greeter

Post by cy1229 » Jun Thu 20, 2013 12:35 pm

WOW. You guys sure did max out your day at MK! I don't know if I could do 17 hours straight like that. No, I'm pretty sure I could not.

I love the pic of you two "BA's" with Pooh. :)

You did a lot of backtrack-crisscrossing. Were you using a touring plan of some sort?
Polynesian 1980
All-Star Movies 2001
Pop Century 2008
Saratoga Springs 2010
Bay Lake Tower 2012
Hyatt Place Anaheim Resort/Convention Center 2015
Marriott Anaheim Suites 2016

Cardinals314

Post by Cardinals314 » Jun Thu 20, 2013 1:40 pm

Well, I had a plan pretty much up until lunch. After that, we didn't really have a plan. I followed some of the plans from easywdw.com. It's my favorite WDW website.

"I don't want to be a product of my environment. I want my environment to be a product of me"

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Jun Thu 20, 2013 5:18 pm

Wow ~ the skies were still pretty dark when you got into the MK! Your pics from later in the day seem to show pretty heavy crowds, even during the early morning hours.
You were very nice to be so accommodating of your friends' interests when visiting the various attractions. I would have really wanted to see everything new, including Enchanted Tales with Belle :D You really lucked out with such a short wait on Peter Pan! It seems like that attraction's queue is always at least 20 minutes long, even during EMH. The bottom picture you have of It's a Small World with the platypus, hula girls and little mushroom huts is always one of my favorite places to take a picture ~ the little faces on the mushrooms are sooooo cute :D
Nice action shot of the BTMRR train in the station!
You look like you are the only one enjoying Splash Mountain in the really cold temperatures in the morning :lol: The picture from later in the day looks like everyone is having fun.
Good job capturing the hitchhiking ghosts in the Haunted Mansion :hm_ghost:
I can't believe how much the wait times increased as your day went along. I don't think I would wait over 2 hours to ride Space Mountain...love the attraction photo of the Mom and her little girl behind you guys. Looks like the little girl was very scared, but having fun :D
Very nice photo of the four of you in front of the castle!
Behold ~ the magic red card! (insert singing choir of angels here) I love how you all have your hands on it :lol:
That is a nice picture from Buzz of you and your friend :D And another nice photo on Space Mountain.
You really did a lot in one day. And a lot of walking too!
cy1229 wrote:WOW. You guys sure did max out your day at MK! I don't know if I could do 17 hours straight like that. No, I'm pretty sure I could not.

I love the pic of you two "BA's" with Pooh. :)

You did a lot of backtrack-crisscrossing. Were you using a touring plan of some sort?
Really cy1229? You don't stay in the parks all day?! I can't imagine not staying for the full day!!

cy1229

Post by cy1229 » Jun Thu 20, 2013 5:49 pm

Yeah, no. I can spend a long day, but not 17 hours. After a certain point I'm too tired, cranky, hot, and otherwise disagreeable to enjoy myself and probably will ruin the day for someone else if I stick around.
Polynesian 1980
All-Star Movies 2001
Pop Century 2008
Saratoga Springs 2010
Bay Lake Tower 2012
Hyatt Place Anaheim Resort/Convention Center 2015
Marriott Anaheim Suites 2016

mlbplus5
Omnibus Driver
Omnibus Driver

Post by mlbplus5 » Jun Fri 21, 2013 9:04 am

wonderful pictures, and so love hearing about your trip, glad you guys had a great time :)

Cardinals314

Post by Cardinals314 » Jun Fri 21, 2013 5:26 pm

I just realized that I forgot that we went on Stitch's Great Escape. It pretty much is a forgettable attraction :lol:

My next post will be up soon

yodiwan1
Storybookland Canal Boats Mate
Storybookland Canal Boats Mate

Post by yodiwan1 » Jun Fri 21, 2013 8:08 pm

NO STITCH!!!!!! WORST ATTRACTION EVER!!!!!! lol
"hold on to them hats and glasses, cause this here's the wildest ride in the wilderness!!"

Cardinals314

Post by Cardinals314 » Jun Sat 22, 2013 10:01 am

March 27th: Animal Kingdom

The third park that we visited was Animal Kingdom. This park was not recommended for this day, but with evening Extra Magic Hours at MGM (Hollywood) Studios, I thought this wasn’t a bad option. It was yet another cool day with the high only at 61 degrees. With only a few hours of sleep after our 17 hour day at Magic Kingdom, we managed to get to the park a little before the 7am morning Extra Magic Hours. (Sorry for the first picture being very blurry)

With Extra Magic Hours, Kilimanjaro Safaris doesn't open till 8am. When the park opened, my plan was to do Expedition Everest first. My friends wanted to do DInosaur first and then head over to Everest. Thus, we did Dinosaur first

We got to Dinosaur by 7:05am and were on the time rover by 7:15am

After Dinosaur, we headed to Everest.
We got to Everest with a posted 20 minute wait at 7:25am. While we were in line, I acquired FastPasses that had a return time of 7:45 to 8:45am. The line of Everest is one of my favorites because of the details.

We got on the ride at 7:41am. What’s nice with a lot of these rides, you can ask to be in the front row, and the CMs will move you to the side for the next vehicle. My friends and I started utilizing this option.

After our ride, we started to head over for the opening of Kilimanjaro Safaris.

We got there just when the line opened at 8:00am.
We were able to get on the ride 20 minutes later.

After the ride, there were drummer performers outside of Kilimanjaro Safaris. I was chosen to come up to the front with other people and show my awesome dance skills (lol). I want to say that I got chosen because of the MU Tigers shirt I had on. It was pretty fun.

After showing my sick dance moves to everyone, we went back to Everest to use our FastPasses.

We were on the ride by 9:10am. This time on Everest, I planned to take some pictures while riding as well as to have a funny picture with me and the park map.

After Everest, we decided to go see It’s Tough to be a Bug at the Tree of Life. I remember back in 2000 when I was 9 years old and was forced to go on this with my fear of bugs. I didn’t go over well at all. (lol) We got in line at 9:26am with the always 5 minute wait.

After the show, we headed back to Dinoland USA to ride Primeval Whirl.

We got in line at 9:58am with a posted 15 minute wait. We were on by 10:10am.

After Primeval Whirl, we decided to go see The Finding Nemo Musical. Before we went to the theater, I picked up Fastpasses for Dinosaur to use afterwards.

Before the show, we went into the shopat DinoLand USA and I bought myself a Disney World keychain. It is similar to the one below, but instead of the characters it is the logo of each of the 4 parks

We got to the theater around 10:45am for the 11am showing. I remember this theater back in 2000 showed the Tarzan show. The Finding Nemo Musical was a large improvement. Unfortunately, I didn’t take any pictures of the show.

After the show, we used our FastPasses for Dinosaur.

For our on-ride photo, we all posed as Dinosaurs

After Dinosaur, we were hungry for lunch. My friends had been planning to get a turkey leg all trip and decided that it was time for it. I on the other hand planned to eat at a crowd favorite.

I planned to get the ½ rack of ribs at Flame Tree BBQ. When I saw it was St. Louis style ribs, I was hesitant at first because I am originally from St. Louis and thought they may taste the same. I still went with the ribs and was amazed at how good they were.

After lunch, we decided that we wanted to ride Everest again at some point later in the day. Thus we went to go get Fastpasses.

We got there and the standby time was at 100 minutes. We obtained Fastpasses at 1:30pm that had a return time of 6:40pm (Jeez)

After we got the Fastpasses, I asked my friends if they wanted to ride Kali River Rapids. After yesterday in the cold weather on Splash Mountain and the bit of cold weather today, they didn’t want to go on it. I was a bit bummed, but I knew that were would get even more wet from Kali than Splash Mountain. Thus, we trekked across the park to go see Festival of the Lion King.

We got to Camp Minnie Mickey at 1:45pm and waited for the 2:30pm showing of Festival of the Lion King.

We were out of the show by 3:05pm. After the show, we decided to scout out a spot for Mickey’s Jamin Jungle Parade that starts at 3:45pm. We found seats right outside of the Island Mercantile shop right by Pizzafari. This spot did have shade which was nice. While we waited, my friend and I went to get Fastpasses for Kilimanjaro Safaris while the girls saved the seats

I thought the parade was fun to watch. I never saw the parade back in 2000.

After the parade, the girls were tired. They decided to head back to the hotel to get sleep for MGM (Hollywood) Studios tomorrow. The girls gave my friend and I their FastPasses to use and left. I offered my friend again to go on Kali River Rapids and he declined, thus we decided to go on The Maharajah Jungle Trek. We got there at 4:10pm.

It's Richard Parker!!

After the Maharaja Jungle Trek, my friend and I were tired and wanted to relax for a while. While researching, I heard about the great views the Flame Tree BBQ eating area had. I didn’t eat there earlier since my friends had a spot on a bench eating their turkey legs. We sat here for a while taking in the scenery. This was by far my favorite spot on my trip.

After sitting here for a while, we decided to explore some of the paths around the Tree of Life.

After journeying around the tree, my friend and I went to Kilimanjaro Safaris and waited there for about 5 minutes until our FastPasses were ready

We then got on Kilimanjaro Safaries right at 5:45pm

Even though we had the second set of FastPasses provided by my friends who left early, my other friend and I decided not to go on it again. We then went to Expedition Everest to use both sets of FastPasses.

My friend and I planned out some funny poses to do on the ride for the on ride pictures. We tested out sitting in a different spot on the ride besides the first two rows to see how the picture would turn out.

After the first ride, we decided to do the second ride on the front row. In the picture I have a notebook and pen out.

After our second ride through with the FastPasses, we decided it was time to leave. We were out of the park by 7:30pm.

When we got back to the hotel, the girls were already asleep. We decided it was time to go to bed as well and be ready for MGM (Hollywood) studios tomorrow. We did miss a couple of attractions including Rafiki Planet Watch, Flights of Wonder, Pangani Trail, and Kali River Rapids. I wish it had been a bit warmer so we could have done Kali. A lot of people consider Animal Kingdom a half-day park. I honestly think that you can spend 2 days on a trip to Animal Kingdom.

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Jun Sat 22, 2013 4:59 pm

Great photos on the safari ~ the lion and lioness actually look like they were awake when you saw them :shock:
Cute picture of you guys on EE ~ I like how the people in the very back look like they were in on your idea too :D Was your friend very cold yet with his face hidden? And I love y'all as dinosaurs! :lol:
Excellent choice eating at Flame Tree BBQ ~ I rarely eat meat, but I believe all the food they make there is delicious!
Didn't you go on any attractions that your friends didn't want to go on? I would think they wouldn't mind waiting for you to do something you wanted to do. I can't imagine that the wait would be very long for Kali if it was chilly.
What animal section were you in for the Festival of the Lion King?
I love that bubble fountain ~ that is a nice photo you took of it :D
Did you notice a big difference in the animals' activity levels from the morning safari to the evening safari?
The little boy in EE looks like he is trying to read what you are writing! :lol:
Did you have single day park tickets instead of hoppers on your trip?
I agree with Animal Kingdom needing more than a half a day to see it all. I think the people that consider a 1/2 day park only go on EE, the safari and maybe Kali. There is so much more to see there!

And I am curious, what photo hosting service are you using?

Cardinals314

Post by Cardinals314 » Jun Sat 22, 2013 5:19 pm

My friend did offer to wait outside while I can ride Kali, but for some reason I didn't want him to wait on me by himself. I was also concerned about how wet you get on Kali. Compared to Splash Mountain, I am pretty sure you get more wet on Kali.

We sat in the Warthog section. I remember that I was in the same section I sat in when I was there last time in 2000.

With Kilimanjaro Safaris, the lions were a lot more active later for some weird reason. The male lion was actually pacing back and forth. I did take a picture, but it was when its back was turned to us. I think the activity of the animals depends on how cool or warm it is outside. When we went at 8am, it was still a bit cold outside. In the afternoon, it was warmer out and the animals were a bit more active. We only saw the hippos and Warthogs in the afternoon trip. At both times, we didn't see the black rhino.

For my trip, we used single park tickets. Isn't like an extra 50 or 60 dollars for park hopper? Each park can easily take a full day to tour. DHS is starting to suffer a bit as far as a full day park, but the expansion coming to DHS should fix that.

For my photos, I am actually using Facebook

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Jun Sat 22, 2013 6:17 pm

Kali can get you really wet, or hardly at all. It all depends on how the raft spins. You generally don't get very wet on Splash Mountain...unless your friend is in front of you and happens to duck down just as you are splashing down :lol:
Yes, the park hopper tickets are more expensive. I'm just so used to getting those when we go. I would probably get less tired and cranky if I limited myself to one park a day, but it wouldn't be as much fun for me either. I love starting out with EMH at one park and hopping around to finish up at the park with evening EMH :D
I didn't know you could share photos here from facebook! I will definitely have to check that out as it is generally pretty easy to upload to FB. Thanks for the tip ~ Neat!! :cool:
EDIT: Help ~ not as easy as a simple click for sharing photos from Facebook. Any further instructions?? :D

Cardinals314

Post by Cardinals314 » Jun Sat 22, 2013 6:40 pm

When you are looking at the picture on Facebook, right click on the picture. There should be an option that says copy image url.

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Jun Sat 22, 2013 7:26 pm

Cardinals314 wrote:When you are looking at the picture on Facebook, right click on the picture. There should be an option that says copy image url.
Nice ~ got it. Thanks :D

wewantsdaredhead
Snow White's Adventures Gem Miner
Snow White's Adventures Gem Miner

Post by wewantsdaredhead » Jun Mon 24, 2013 7:09 am

I am really enjoying this TR! I love all the poses you guys are doing on the rides---they are cracking me up.
:)