Disney World 2013

Planning a trip? Just get back? Talk about it here.

Moderator: Moderators

wewantsdaredhead
Snow White's Adventures Gem Miner
Snow White's Adventures Gem Miner

Re: Disney World 2013

Post by wewantsdaredhead » May Fri 10, 2013 2:56 pm

I hope you Guys had better air on the way there than I did coming home--ugh it was bad!!!

I left everything just the way I found it and Minnie was asking about you---she is getting impatitent!
Have a blast :)

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » May Fri 10, 2013 6:16 pm

wewantsdaredhead wrote:I hope you Guys had better air on the way there than I did coming home--ugh it was bad!!!

I left everything just the way I found it and Minnie was asking about you---she is getting impatitent!
Have a blast :)
Lots of bumpy weather happening this weekend from the looks of the weather forecast this morning ~ glad you made it home ok :D
I'd ask about pictures, but someone coughcoughcy1229coughcough seems to think I am too impatient with trip reports and pictures while seriously neglecting my own :oops: ...so I'll just ask if you had a nice time ;)

Len90
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Len90 » May Fri 10, 2013 10:08 pm

H: it was a very bumpy ride down. In all honesty probably the bumpiest I ever had. Flight down was smooth and we made really good time.
- Len90
"If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse."
"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy"

NaCler
Country Bear Jamboree Greeter

Post by NaCler » May Fri 10, 2013 10:33 pm

WWDRH - sorry it's over bud and I appreciate you letting me bug you with text messages all week. I got to experience it vicariously through you.

Len, I'm glad you made it safe. I can't wait to read about the family adventures. Please tell mom and dad I said hi. You didn't bring anything red to wear this time did you? ;o)

cousininmiami
Davy Crockett's Explorer Canoes Guide
Davy Crockett's Explorer Canoes Guide

Post by cousininmiami » May Sat 11, 2013 10:56 am

Can't wait for pictures too!
°o° "...it's a great big beautiful tomorrow, shining at the end of every day" °o°

Len90
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Len90 » May Sat 11, 2013 8:02 pm

NaCler wrote:WWDRH - sorry it's over bud and I appreciate you letting me bug you with text messages all week. I got to experience it vicariously through you.

Len, I'm glad you made it safe. I can't wait to read about the family adventures. Please tell mom and dad I said hi. You didn't bring anything red to wear this time did you? ;o)
Haha NaCler. I actually am wearing a red polo shirt today. When I'm on vacation in Disney World playoff hockey doesn't exist. All I care about is having a blast with my mom, dad, and brother. I'll tell then you send your regards.
- Len90
"If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse."

yodiwan1
Storybookland Canal Boats Mate
Storybookland Canal Boats Mate

Post by yodiwan1 » May Wed 29, 2013 11:14 am

Playoff hockey didnr exist for the3 Rangers either, we looked horrible!
"hold on to them hats and glasses, cause this here's the wildest ride in the wilderness!!"

Len90
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Len90 » Jun Wed 05, 2013 11:08 pm

yodiwan1 wrote:Playoff hockey didnr exist for the3 Rangers either, we looked horrible!
They were horrible in the playoffs and I do think got extremely lucky in beating the Caps. The caps went cold and Hank was sharp. In the Boston series there just didn't seem to be any urgency in their game. There's plenty of time to discuss the changes I want. However, I have work to do on a trip report. :mickey:
- Len90

cy1229

Post by cy1229 » Jun Thu 06, 2013 9:10 am

Len90 wrote:
yodiwan1 wrote:Playoff hockey didnr exist for the3 Rangers either, we looked horrible!
They were horrible in the playoffs and I do think got extremely lucky in beating the Caps. The caps went cold and Hank was sharp. In the Boston series there just didn't seem to be any urgency in their game. There's plenty of time to discuss the changes I want. However, I have work to do on a trip report. :mickey:
Yes, yes you do. :wink:
Polynesian 1980
All-Star Movies 2001
Pop Century 2008
Saratoga Springs 2010
Bay Lake Tower 2012
Hyatt Place Anaheim Resort/Convention Center 2015
Marriott Anaheim Suites 2016