A 2 man Disney bachelor party!

Planning a trip? Just get back? Talk about it here.

Moderator: Moderators

yodiwan1
Storybookland Canal Boats Mate

Re: A 2 man Disney bachelor party!

Post by yodiwan1 » Aug Sun 11, 2013 11:07 pm

I have stayed there before, and it is walking distance to AoA which I wanted to check out anyhow. I know one huge difference is the bus system. Only hotel the bus goes to is POP, where at the All Stars all three use the same buses. It is also a bit more centrally located. I loved it there! My biggest concern now is getting the tickets, lol. Hopefully they will release the FLorida 3 day ticket again. If I'm going to spend about $100 each may as well get two more days out of mine at least, lol If we got that then maybe we spend half the day in a park instead of DTD on Sunday.
"hold on to them hats and glasses, cause this here's the wildest ride in the wilderness!!"

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Aug Mon 12, 2013 7:14 am

yodiwan1 wrote:I have stayed there before, and it is walking distance to AoA which I wanted to check out anyhow. I know one huge difference is the bus system. Only hotel the bus goes to is POP, where at the All Stars all three use the same buses. It is also a bit more centrally located. I loved it there! My biggest concern now is getting the tickets, lol. Hopefully they will release the FLorida 3 day ticket again. If I'm going to spend about $100 each may as well get two more days out of mine at least, lol If we got that then maybe we spend half the day in a park instead of DTD on Sunday.
You will have to let us know how the bus timing works out. That is nice that it doesn't share with other resorts on the bus line. Is it that much bigger than all three All Stars put together though?
That would be wonderful if you could get the Florida 3 day ticket!! Fingers crossed for you :D

yodiwan1

Post by yodiwan1 » Sep Wed 11, 2013 10:48 pm

ok friends, need advice...Our last day we are doing breakfast at 1900 Park Fare at 10am. My plan was to then chill at DTD then before heading home playa round of mini golf at Fantasia Gardens. I know my friend would love to watch football, but I hate the ESPN club, and after such a big breakfast, didn't want to have another sit down meal. Can anyone think of another place to watch the games on property????
"hold on to them hats and glasses, cause this here's the wildest ride in the wilderness!!"

yodiwan1

Post by yodiwan1 » Sep Wed 25, 2013 7:40 am

2 days!!! I can't believe it's just about here!!! and it's also Pirate's week!!! Can anyone guess what I am wearing to MNSSHP now?!?!? lol

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Sep Wed 25, 2013 11:57 am

yodiwan1 wrote:2 days!!! I can't believe it's just about here!!! and it's also Pirate's week!!! Can anyone guess what I am wearing to MNSSHP now?!?!? lol
Have a great time yodiwan1! I hope you will share a photo or two of y'all in your costumes :D

cy1229
Country Bear Jamboree Greeter
Country Bear Jamboree Greeter

Post by cy1229 » Sep Sat 28, 2013 5:09 pm

Amy wrote:
yodiwan1 wrote:2 days!!! I can't believe it's just about here!!! and it's also Pirate's week!!! Can anyone guess what I am wearing to MNSSHP now?!?!? lol
Have a great time yodiwan1! I hope you will share a photo or two of y'all in your costumes :D
I saw a photo of him wearing his pirate / parrot hat. Cracked me up!
Polynesian 1980
All-Star Movies 2001
Pop Century 2008
Saratoga Springs 2010
Bay Lake Tower 2012
Hyatt Place Anaheim Resort/Convention Center 2015
Marriott Anaheim Suites 2016