I'm Sending You to Disney World (Or Disneyland!)

Planning a trip? Just get back? Talk about it here.

Moderator: Moderators

MW1218
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider

Re: I'm Sending You to Disney World (Or Disneyland!)

Post by MW1218 » May Mon 06, 2013 8:42 am

A Free Dining Offer was just released! :mickey:

For now, just for Disney Visa holders, although it will become available for the general public on May 9, guests who book before July 31 will receive a Free Dining Plan for stays September 2-September 25th. If you book at a value, you will receive a Free Quick Service Dining Plan, but can upgrade to the Standard Dining Plan for a minimal cost. Moderates and Deluxe stays will get you the Standard Dining Plan automatically.

It is worth noting that if you check in before September 25, the Free Dining will last the length of your stay, up to 14 nights, even if your stay goes past the 25th.

If you're interested in exploring some prices for this offer, please send me a PM, shoot me an email at matt.weiland@gmail.com, or visit my Facebook and web pages as noted in the Original Post. Happy planning! :mickey:

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » May Mon 06, 2013 9:19 am

MW1218 wrote:A Free Dining Offer was just released! :mickey:

For now, just for Disney Visa holders, although it will become available for the general public on May 9, guests who book before July 31 will receive a Free Dining Plan for stays September 2-September 25th. If you book at a value, you will receive a Free Quick Service Dining Plan, but can upgrade to the Standard Dining Plan for a minimal cost. Moderates and Deluxe stays will get you the Standard Dining Plan automatically.

It is worth noting that if you check in before September 25, the Free Dining will last the length of your stay, up to 14 nights, even if your stay goes past the 25th.

If you're interested in exploring some prices for this offer, please send me a PM, shoot me an email at matt.weiland@gmail.com, or visit my Facebook and web pages as noted in the Original Post. Happy planning! :mickey:
I do like the fact that as long as you check in during the promotional periods, WDW allows you to use the promotion for the length of your stay. We adjusted our last trip by a few days in order to take advantage of that :D

duggett
Main Street Cinema Projectionist
Main Street Cinema Projectionist

Post by duggett » May Mon 06, 2013 10:01 am

Amy wrote:
MW1218 wrote:A Free Dining Offer was just released! :mickey:

I do like the fact that as long as you check in during the promotional periods, WDW allows you to use the promotion for the length of your stay. We adjusted our last trip by a few days in order to take advantage of that :D
We did this last December, when the free dining was on-again, off-again during the first two weeks of the month. We adjusted our start date to coincide with the free dining offer - saved us a ton of money - well, about $110 per day X 9 days = about $1,000 for the two of us. Used part of that savings to splurge on an anniversary dinner at Victoria and Albert's. Well worth it, plus still had about $600 savings!

MW1218
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider

Post by MW1218 » May Mon 06, 2013 10:10 am

They have also released a room discount for travel dates August 15 - September 28. Here is the breakdown of savings:

Percentage Savings:

Save 30% at Disney’s Yacht and Beach Club Resorts, Boardwalk Inn, Animal Kingdom Lodge (standard view rooms only), Wilderness Lodge, Saratoga Springs, Old Key West, Boardwalk Villas, The Villas at Wilderness Lodge and Beach Club Villas.
Save 25% at Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort, Caribbean Beach Resort, Port Orleans Resort – Riverside and the cabins at Fort Wilderness.
Save 20% at Disney’s Polynesian, Grand Floridian, Contemporary, All-Star Sports Resort, All-Star Music Resort and Disney’s Pop Century Resort.
Save 15% at Disney’s All-Star Art of Animation Resort (Family Suite Rooms only)
Save 5% at Disney’s All-Star Movies resort, Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter, Animal Kingdom Lodge (savanna view and club level rooms), Contemporary (theme park view and club level rooms), Bay Lake Tower and Animal Kingdom Villas.
This offer must be booked by July 31, 2013.

MW1218
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider

Post by MW1218 » Jun Wed 26, 2013 8:07 am

If anybody is looking to get started on planning a 2014 trip, Disney just announced that package bookings will become available on July 10, 2013.

Of course, there's no word of discounts just yet, (they're only going through September with the 20-30% off rooms and Free Dining right now,) but should you book, I will keep track of all discounts as they're released, and apply the one that saves you the most money automagically when its released!

I'm thinking about taking an October trip in 2014, and eyeing the Bay Lake Tower. Where are you going to stay? :goofy_bounce:

MW1218
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider

Post by MW1218 » Jul Tue 16, 2013 9:46 am

I am now hearing that Free Dining for 2013 will be extended into the winter and available for the following dates:

September 29 - October 2
October 18 - November 2
November 11 - 23
December 12 - 22

Bookings for this offer will become available on August 1, with Disney Visa holders eligible to book on July 29. Please contact me for more info.

MW1218
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider

Post by MW1218 » Jul Tue 30, 2013 9:31 am

Why should people going to WDW have all the fun? New Disneyland offer!

Save up to 20% on rooms at a Disneyland® Resort Hotel on most stays Sunday through Thursday nights from Aug. 25-Sept. 28, 2013.

Booking & Travel Windows:

Booking window: July 30-Sept. 5, 2013.
Travel window: Aug. 25-Sept. 28, 2013. Travel must be completed by Sept. 29, 2013 (one-night minimum stay).

MW1218
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider

Post by MW1218 » Aug Thu 01, 2013 8:24 am

Free Dining Dates Have Been Extended Through December!

Offer valid for arrivals most nights Sep. 29-Oct. 2, Oct. 18- Nov. 2, Nov. 11-23 and Dec. 12-22, 2013. Book through Sept. 15, 2013. If your stay extends past an offer window, you are eligible for the offer for your entire trip, provided that you arrive during one of the above windows.

Or, save up to 30% on rooms for stays most nights Sept. 29-Nov 22, 2013, and Nov 30-Dec. 23, 2013. I can crunch the numbers for you, to make sure you're getting the best deal. :goofy_bounce:

mlbplus5
Omnibus Driver
Omnibus Driver

Post by mlbplus5 » Aug Thu 01, 2013 8:49 am

What a wonderful job to have... Good Luck :D

Chernabog
Mad Tea Party Host
Mad Tea Party Host

Post by Chernabog » Aug Mon 12, 2013 2:51 pm

MW1218 wrote:
Chernabog wrote:Hey Matt, congrats & good luck!

I've been debating on whether or not to do this myself since I am also referred to as "The Disney Guy" and have planned many trips for friends. Was it a long, expensive process, or just the opposite?

And based on your phone number it looks like you are in the Philly area?
Yes, I'm in Horsham, PA, a suburb of Philadelphia. And I can tell you, that for veterans of boards like this like we are, Chernabog, the process was a snap! Some agencies will charge you for access to the College of Disney Knowledge, or for the materials they say that you need. These are the ones you need to steer clear of. I'm affiliated with Academy Travel, and I haven't paid them a dime. What you do put in is your time for the online courses (about an hour-2 hours apiece for Disney World, Disneyland, Cruise Line, Adventures by and Aulani) and take the short tests afterward. Once you complete the prerequisites, you've earned your certificiation as an official Disney trip planner, and you're on your way!

If you do decide to do this, let me know if you have any questions! I'd be happy to provide whatever info I can.

Also NEW OFFER!

Book now until June 14th to get up to 30% off of Walt Disney World room reservations for travel from June 13 - August 14th. For more information, send me a PM, and the Current Deals page of my site in the OP has been updated. Also keep in mind the ongoing offer for Disneyland,up to 20% off on most Sunday-Thursday night stays and up to 15% most Friday and Saturday nights, for arrivals April 7 – May 22, 2013. Two night minimum stay, and must be booked by April 27th.

:goofy_bounce:
Matt, thanks for the info! I may take you up on the help sometime! And I am familiar with Horsham, I'm in Jersey, about 20 minutes SE of Philly.

MW1218
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider

Post by MW1218 » Oct Wed 09, 2013 4:56 pm

New deals are up for early 2014!

Room-only discounts through mid-April, and an offer where if you book a room, your park tickets and dining plan are billed at kid's prices. I ran some numbers and this saves each adult almost $50 per night of their stay!

For more info, send me a PM, or check out my site!

http://mattweiland.wix.com/dreamdestina ... eals/c1jkp

MW1218
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider

Post by MW1218 » May Fri 02, 2014 10:49 am

Free Dining Dates at Walt Disney World have been announced for 2014!

The dates included for the Disney Visa offer are:
August 31 to October 3*
October 26 to November 1
November 9 to November 20*
December 12 to December 23*

Book by August 3rd.

Resorts not included are Port Orleans Riverside Port Orleans French Quarter All-star Movies, art of animation little mermaid rooms, FW campsites.

Contact me for more info, or to book!