Anyone going to WDW in March?

Planning a trip? Just get back? Talk about it here.

Moderator: Moderators

cousininmiami
Davy Crockett's Explorer Canoes Guide

Anyone going to WDW in March?

Post by cousininmiami » Mar Fri 01, 2013 10:15 am

Hey all! We are making a quickly planned trip up the road to WDW March 14-17... I would love to say Hi to any fellow Sub Family!

My Niece's High School Band (she is a 'flag girl' from Maryville, TN) will be performing at Magic Kingdom right before the Electric Light Parade on Saturday night March 16th!!!! Not only am I excited to see her, but seriously how cool is this??? She will be 'backstage' as they prepare to go down Main Street. Not sure if she gets the significance of this, and how utterly awesome it is, but I do and am so totally jazzed for her (and for our family too!) Another cool thing is their band will be all day and night at EPCOT on Friday and they have a private Dessert Illuminations Party! 8-) 8-) 8-)

Plan for me is to drive up (from Miami) Thursday after work, EPCOT friday, Magic Kingdom Saturday, and Hollyweird Studios on Sunday. It doesn't matter how many times I have been to WDW.... each time I am more excited than the last!
Maybe will be able to fit in a little St. Patrick's Day fun at Raglan Road too! Ya never know! :hm_ghost:

I will be posting pictures on Instagram, I'm (COUSININMIAMI) if you want to look me up and follow! You can see my pictures as I go throughout the weekend. If I get a chance as always I will post real-time trip reports here as well.

I am hoping to meet Soarin if she is in Magic Kingdom that day, or EPCOT on Friday. If anyone else will be there or be round and about, give me a shout or private message and we can make an effort to at the very least say Hi! :)
°o° "...it's a great big beautiful tomorrow, shining at the end of every day" °o°

Soarin08
Skyway Loader
Skyway Loader

Re: Anyone going to WDW in March?

Post by Soarin08 » Mar Fri 01, 2013 10:31 am

I'm off Wednesdays and Thursdays... so if you're there one of those days I might can make a quick hi. :)

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Mar Fri 01, 2013 9:35 pm

That is pretty cool for your niece's band for sure! How exciting that you will be able to go and see her perform :D Have an awesome trip ~ I'm looking forward to the photos. Will you share them on facebook too? I'm not on Instagram, but if that's the only place to see them, I might have to sign up :lol:

Len90
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Len90 » Mar Fri 01, 2013 10:15 pm

Moving to Trip Planning and Reports...

If you want to put that off for 2 months then there does stand a chance we can walk by each other in the Beach Club again :D
- Len90
"If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse."
"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy"

cousininmiami

Post by cousininmiami » Mar Sat 02, 2013 5:27 pm

Hey Soarin08.... we will arrive late Thursday, will you be working at MK on Saturday?? If so I will find ya and say hello!

Amy, yes I will post on Facebook too!

Len90... Just maybe quick trip in May too, is that when u are there? I'd like to get up there for a Star Wars Weekend!
°o° "...it's a great big beautiful tomorrow, shining at the end of every day" °o°

Soarin08
Skyway Loader
Skyway Loader

Post by Soarin08 » Mar Sat 02, 2013 11:04 pm

Typically I do work Saturdays! :mrgreen:

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Mar Sun 03, 2013 12:10 am

cousininmiami wrote:Hey Soarin08.... we will arrive late Thursday, will you be working at MK on Saturday?? If so I will find ya and say hello!

Amy, yes I will post on Facebook too!

Len90... Just maybe quick trip in May too, is that when u are there? I'd like to get up there for a Star Wars Weekend!
Hooray! I'm not a big fan of Instagram so I didn't want to sign up if I didn't have to...
Have a blast :D and safe travels!

cousininmiami

Post by cousininmiami » Mar Tue 05, 2013 11:35 am

For the first time we are bringing our two ShihTzu's! They will be staying at Best Friends Pet Care at WDW, near the Port Orleans. They have a suite for the two of them! This should be interesting.... they are very spoiled! I'm totally starting to excited about the trip!

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Mar Tue 05, 2013 11:54 am

cousininmiami wrote:For the first time we are bringing our two ShihTzu's! They will be staying at Best Friends Pet Care at WDW, near the Port Orleans. They have a suite for the two of them! This should be interesting.... they are very spoiled! I'm totally starting to excited about the trip!
I hope you will be able to take some photos of their palace suite! That would be interesting to see. Are they excited about going to WDW? ;)

cousininmiami

Post by cousininmiami » Mar Tue 05, 2013 12:40 pm

Amy wrote:
cousininmiami wrote:For the first time we are bringing our two ShihTzu's! They will be staying at Best Friends Pet Care at WDW, near the Port Orleans. They have a suite for the two of them! This should be interesting.... they are very spoiled! I'm totally starting to excited about the trip!
I hope you will be able to take some photos of their palace suite! That would be interesting to see. Are they excited about going to WDW? ;)
Not so sure yet.. Bella (1-yr old) throws up in the car when going 1 mile up the road, this will be challenging just driving there. Bocce is more adaptable. But hopefully when we get there they will be ok, and happy. It takes about 3 1/2ish hours to get there from our house. I will for sure take pictures!! 8-)

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Mar Tue 05, 2013 12:48 pm

cousininmiami wrote:
Amy wrote:
Not so sure yet.. Bella (1-yr old) throws up in the car when going 1 mile up the road, this will be challenging just driving there. Bocce is more adaptable. But hopefully when we get there they will be ok, and happy. It takes about 3 1/2ish hours to get there from our house. I will for sure take pictures!! 8-)
Hmmm, doggy dramamine for the car ride? Hooray for photos :mrgreen:

TikiTikiRoom
Peter Pan's Flight Pixie Duster

Post by TikiTikiRoom » Mar Tue 05, 2013 11:52 pm

I'll be there from the 16th to the 21st. If you're lucky, you MAY spot me! I'm pretty elusive.
IC-32830 of the 501st Legion

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Mar Wed 06, 2013 9:10 am

TikiTikiRoom wrote:I'll be there from the 16th to the 21st. If you're lucky, you MAY spot me! I'm pretty elusive.
If you could take your skateboard in the parks, I bet you would be pretty easy to spot ;) :lol:

TikiTikiRoom

Post by TikiTikiRoom » Mar Wed 06, 2013 10:19 am

with my bright turquoise Vans sneakers? Oh yes.
IC-32830 of the 501st Legion

cousininmiami

Post by cousininmiami » Mar Wed 06, 2013 2:03 pm

Well, I'll be the blonde with two cameras around my neck, a pin lanyard for trading, and probably a coat, scarf and gloves! Living in Miami for a while has thinned out my blood and anything under 70 degrees is chilly! :shock: