Christmastime Question

Planning a trip? Just get back? Talk about it here.

Moderator: Moderators

duggett
Main Street Cinema Projectionist
Main Street Cinema Projectionist

Re: Christmastime Question

Post by duggett » Sep Thu 06, 2012 12:12 pm

mindflipper wrote:There's also the EPCOT Candelight Processional. It has showings between Thanksgiving and New Years. Check the website. They also have dinner package deals that gets you better seating (you'll get seated before the stand-by line). The website should have the list of which guest narrators there will be, and 1-407-WDISNEY is usually where you can get the dinner package deals.
Thanks...we signed up for Dec. 1 Candlelight with Whoopi Goldberg. With Teppan Edo beforehand. Can't wait. Thanks again for the tip.

cousininmiami
Davy Crockett's Explorer Canoes Guide

Post by cousininmiami » Sep Thu 20, 2012 9:24 am

duggett wrote:
mindflipper wrote:There's also the EPCOT Candelight Processional. It has showings between Thanksgiving and New Years. Check the website. They also have dinner package deals that gets you better seating (you'll get seated before the stand-by line). The website should have the list of which guest narrators there will be, and 1-407-WDISNEY is usually where you can get the dinner package deals.
Thanks...we signed up for Dec. 1 Candlelight with Whoopi Goldberg. With Teppan Edo beforehand. Can't wait. Thanks again for the tip.
Meet you there... we will be at the Dec 1st Candlelight as well!
°o° "...it's a great big beautiful tomorrow, shining at the end of every day" °o°

mindflipper
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by mindflipper » Sep Thu 20, 2012 9:28 am

Hmmmmmmmmm, sounds like a Subsonic Meet-up in the making...

cousininmiami

Post by cousininmiami » Sep Thu 20, 2012 11:06 am

mindflipper wrote:Hmmmmmmmmm, sounds like a Subsonic Meet-up in the making...
Bring it on!!!! Let's have a mini-meet up!!!
°o° "...it's a great big beautiful tomorrow, shining at the end of every day" °o°

stinoi
Fantasyland Theater Projectionist
Fantasyland Theater Projectionist

Post by stinoi » Sep Thu 20, 2012 9:13 pm

Oh, cool! I didn't know Yacht and Beach had a display. We will be there Dec 7-24 (yes, 18 days! a new record for me) and staying at BC for part of it. I can hardly wait for the Candlelight Processional and to see all of the decorations. This will our first time seeing WDW during the holidays.

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Sep Fri 21, 2012 6:56 am

stinoi wrote:Oh, cool! I didn't know Yacht and Beach had a display. We will be there Dec 7-24 (yes, 18 days! a new record for me) and staying at BC for part of it. I can hardly wait for the Candlelight Processional and to see all of the decorations. This will our first time seeing WDW during the holidays.
18 days? I love it! That will give you lots of time to explore and experience everything :D Enjoy!!

cousininmiami

Post by cousininmiami » Sep Mon 24, 2012 9:32 am

stinoi wrote:Oh, cool! I didn't know Yacht and Beach had a display. We will be there Dec 7-24 (yes, 18 days! a new record for me) and staying at BC for part of it. I can hardly wait for the Candlelight Processional and to see all of the decorations. This will our first time seeing WDW during the holidays.
Have a great time!!!!!