So many memories made!

Planning a trip? Just get back? Talk about it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Cub
Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln Usher

Re: So many memories made!

Post by Cub » Aug Mon 13, 2012 10:58 am

Thanks guys! Those are some of my favorite pictures!
I will work on a new post tonight :mickey:
"All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them."
-Walt Disney♥

Cub

Post by Cub » Aug Mon 13, 2012 4:15 pm

As promised, here's my post on day two!

So on Monday, it was Kally's 20th birthday! While she was in the shower, I set up all of her gifts on the table in our room, along with some confetti. (I'm sure housekeeping really appreciated that! :lol: )

Since she was the birthday girl, we spent the day at her favorite park... Epcot!
When we got there, Stitch and Daisy were both out taking pictures so we hopped in line to see them. (Stitch is my favorite!!)
After saying goodbye to them, we hit up the Character Spot. We stood in line for a good 30 minutes or so but meeting the gang was definitely worth it. Besides, it came a flood while we were inside waiting so it was definitely a good thing we were stuck there. :)

Once we left them, we went off to the World Showcase to do a little traveling.

Around 3:30 or so, we went back to the room to get ready for Kally's birthday dinner. She had no idea where we were going and I kept it a secret until we got there. When we left Pop, we boarded a bus back to Epcot and made our way (in the rain, under ponchos) to Norway and checked in at Akershus. She had no idea that it was a character dining with the princesses until she heard someone else say "We are in line for the first princess"
Her eyes got HUGE and she had the biggest smile. It was definitely worth keeping the location a secret until that moment!
Before we were taken to our table, we took a picture with Belle.
Excuse our hair... darn rain!!

The food was fantastic and we got to interact with Aurora, Snow White, Cinderella, and Ariel! The whole atmosphere was amazing and we were on the dining plan, so we got to taste the desserts as well! :)

That's all for this post, guys! Hope you've enjoyed reading so far!
-Walt Disney♥

DisneySpin
Fantasyland Theater Projectionist
Fantasyland Theater Projectionist

Post by DisneySpin » Aug Mon 13, 2012 4:32 pm

Enjoying your photos very much, thanks for taking the time and effort to post them. And don't apologize for your hair, I only wish mine would look so good after some Florida rain. Mine is: Yikes, who put their finger in the light socket, i.e. frizzy. Heck, who cares, vacation, gotta just have fun and leave the mirror out of it when possible.
So, you did an excellent job on gifts and surprise dinner, I am just disappointed that Kally neglected to wear her awesome hat :D Looking forward to any more photos you share.
We're all mad here, I'm mad, you're mad."

Cub

Post by Cub » Aug Mon 13, 2012 6:24 pm

DisneySpin wrote:Enjoying your photos very much, thanks for taking the time and effort to post them. And don't apologize for your hair, I only wish mine would look so good after some Florida rain. Mine is: Yikes, who put their finger in the light socket, i.e. frizzy. Heck, who cares, vacation, gotta just have fun and leave the mirror out of it when possible.
So, you did an excellent job on gifts and surprise dinner, I am just disappointed that Kally neglected to wear her awesome hat :D Looking forward to any more photos you share.
Aw, thank you so much! I enjoy sharing the pictures from my vacation because that gives me a chance to relive it!
We both wore Disney inspired bows from a girl who makes and sells them on Tumblr since we were meeting the princesses. Kally had on her Snow White bow and I was wearing an Ariel one (even if you can't see it from that angle). She did wear her hat, though! :)
-Walt Disney♥

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Aug Mon 13, 2012 8:34 pm

How fun that you were able to surprise her with dinner! I wondered if you had Disney bows on. And I'm with DisneySpin ~ if my hair could look half that good even when it isn't raining :shock:
More, more, more! :lol: