2 trips booked for this fall

Planning a trip? Just get back? Talk about it here.

Moderator: Moderators

dichuy
Fantasyland Theater Projectionist

2 trips booked for this fall

Post by dichuy » Jun Fri 22, 2012 2:13 pm

I'm booked at the Yacht Club (thanks to staying with a CM and getting a 50% discount! woot!) September 26 - October 2. Then going back down November 28 - December 3 (reunion) and staying at French Quarter. I'm hoping some of you might be down there during those times so we can say howdy!
Step out to your left please. When the car stops, step out to your left.

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Re: 2 trips booked for this fall

Post by Amy » Jun Fri 22, 2012 5:19 pm

dichuy wrote:I'm booked at the Yacht Club (thanks to staying with a CM and getting a 50% discount! woot!) September 26 - October 2. Then going back down November 28 - December 3 (reunion) and staying at French Quarter. I'm hoping some of you might be down there during those times so we can say howdy!
Whoo~hoo! 2 trips all at once. Very nice :D And the weather should be great too! And there will be holiday stuff up! Oh my goodness, now I want to go then! But I can't :( So I will look forward to your trip report with lots of pictures!

NaCler
Country Bear Jamboree Greeter

Post by NaCler » Jun Sat 23, 2012 5:25 pm

Is the 2nd trip for a class reunion, family reunion or is that the WDW Today Reunion?

Soarin08
Skyway Loader
Skyway Loader

Post by Soarin08 » Jun Sun 24, 2012 10:46 am

I'll be here! Seeing as I work here and all, I'm not leaving any time soon. :mrgreen:

MmeLeota
Pack Mules Wrangler
Pack Mules Wrangler

Post by MmeLeota » Jun Sun 24, 2012 2:07 pm

It's a HUGE "if" right now, but....if we can pull it off, we're looking to go end of September/beginning of October for the 30th anniversary of EPCOT. If it materializes, we'll have to plan a meet up dichuy (and Soarin (of course) and anyone else in the area)! :D

NaCler

Post by NaCler » Jun Sun 24, 2012 2:48 pm

MmeLeota wrote:It's a HUGE "if" right now, but....if we can pull it off, we're looking to go end of September/beginning of October for the 30th anniversary of EPCOT. If it materializes, we'll have to plan a meet up dichuy (and Soarin (of course) and anyone else in the area)! :D
You know I would try as well!

MmeLeota
Pack Mules Wrangler
Pack Mules Wrangler

Post by MmeLeota » Jun Sun 24, 2012 5:57 pm

NaCler wrote:
MmeLeota wrote:It's a HUGE "if" right now, but....if we can pull it off, we're looking to go end of September/beginning of October for the 30th anniversary of EPCOT. If it materializes, we'll have to plan a meet up dichuy (and Soarin (of course) and anyone else in the area)! :D
You know I would try as well!
Of course! (and I also figured your fellow Jax buddy *might* try and hitch a ride too...I hope)
There are still lots of variables at this point, but fingers crossed...

dichuy

Post by dichuy » Jun Thu 28, 2012 8:35 am

NaCler wrote:Is the 2nd trip for a class reunion, family reunion or is that the WDW Today Reunion?
WDW Today Reunion

dichuy

Post by dichuy » Jun Thu 28, 2012 8:39 am

Soarin08 wrote:I'll be here! Seeing as I work here and all, I'm not leaving any time soon. :mrgreen:
Perhaps Wed. Sept. 26. That will be my only solo day as now Thursday is filling up. My group of G+ Disney pals have dubbed that weekend "Selgapalooza", as Guy Selga (now a Touringplansdotcom employee) is coming from SoCal for EPCOT's 30th. We have some ADRs already planned for Friday (OHana), Saturady (Narcoosee's), Monday lunch at Via Napoli, and I'm attending MNSSHP on Sunday. We also booked our own private Illuminations Dessert Party for the night of EPCOT's 30 anniversary. Whew, a busy 6 days, but will be lots of fun. We can touch base as the date draws near to exchange numbers and such for getting together! Looking forward to meeting you!

I've designed a logo for Selgapalooza and we are having t-shirts made. There are about 15 of us, and the first time all of our G+ Disney group will be together all at once!
Last edited by dichuy on Jun Thu 28, 2012 8:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

dichuy

Post by dichuy » Jun Thu 28, 2012 8:43 am

oooo, that would be sweet! Have quite a few already planned things but we can work something out if you're able to make it.

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Jun Thu 28, 2012 5:06 pm

dichuy wrote:
Soarin08 wrote:I'll be here! Seeing as I work here and all, I'm not leaving any time soon. :mrgreen:
Perhaps Wed. Sept. 26. That will be my only solo day as now Thursday is filling up. My group of G+ Disney pals have dubbed that weekend "Selgapalooza", as Guy Selga (now a Touringplansdotcom employee) is coming from SoCal for EPCOT's 30th. We have some ADRs already planned for Friday (OHana), Saturady (Narcoosee's), Monday lunch at Via Napoli, and I'm attending MNSSHP on Sunday. We also booked our own private Illuminations Dessert Party for the night of EPCOT's 30 anniversary. Whew, a busy 6 days, but will be lots of fun. We can touch base as the date draws near to exchange numbers and such for getting together! Looking forward to meeting you!

I've designed a logo for Selgapalooza and we are having t-shirts made. There are about 15 of us, and the first time all of our G+ Disney group will be together all at once!
Sounds like fun! That's awesome that you have a whole group of 15 that will be able to meet up!
Will you share your t-shirt design with us once you have them made? I'd love to see it :D

Soarin08
Skyway Loader
Skyway Loader

Post by Soarin08 » Jul Sun 01, 2012 8:52 am

You have to come, by all means if it works! I'd love to see you guys again!!

dichuy, based on my schedule, Wednesdays are always my off day so hopefully something will work out!! :)