Show your onride photos

Planning a trip? Just get back? Talk about it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Epcotmaniac
Autopian Mechanic
Autopian Mechanic

Show your onride photos

Post by Epcotmaniac » Mar Fri 02, 2012 4:21 pm

I thought it could be a nice idea to post our funniest and best onride photos. I only have three on my PC right now but another two that I will scan tomorrow. If you wonder which person I am on the Pics, I am in all of them :) I bought these pics with that cool picture frames and have them in my living room.

First one from ToT

second one EE in AK. That was the first time I was in the front row of that ride. I screamed like a little girl. :D

Last but not least Splash Mountain.

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Re: Show your onride photos

Post by Amy » Mar Fri 02, 2012 4:55 pm

Those are fun! I'll have to root around and see what I have. I haven't ever bought one, too expensive when it is just me in the picture :roll: but I've snapped a quick photo of the preview screen with my camera like almost everyone else does...

cy1229
Country Bear Jamboree Greeter
Country Bear Jamboree Greeter

Post by cy1229 » Mar Fri 02, 2012 5:02 pm

Epcotmaniac wrote:I thought it could be a nice idea to post our funniest and best onride photos. I only have three on my PC right now but another two that I will scan tomorrow. If you wonder which person I am on the Pics, I am in all of them :) I bought these pics with that cool picture frames and have them in my living room.

First one from ToT
The guy in the blue shirt with the hat in this photo....
Epcotmaniac wrote: second one EE in AK. That was the first time I was in the front row of that ride. I screamed like a little girl. :D
and in the blue shirt with no hat...
Epcotmaniac wrote: Last but not least Splash Mountain.
and guy in the brown shirt in that one. Either that's you, or that person is with you and you're the lovely lady. I love the facial expressions, though, of both people. :D
Polynesian 1980
All-Star Movies 2001
Pop Century 2008
Saratoga Springs 2010
Bay Lake Tower 2012
Hyatt Place Anaheim Resort/Convention Center 2015
Marriott Anaheim Suites 2016

Epcotmaniac
Autopian Mechanic
Autopian Mechanic

Post by Epcotmaniac » Mar Fri 02, 2012 5:07 pm

You are right, I am the guy. The girl was a friend and she worked at the Germany pavillion at Epcot that time. :D I really had a great day with her at the parks, we meet at around 10.30 am and visited AK, HS and MK that day.

elizabethswann
Pirates of the Caribbean Buccaneer

Post by elizabethswann » Mar Fri 02, 2012 5:51 pm

This is big so I'm just going to link it (and it counts for me) but this is me and my friend, Amber, on the Tea Cups. I'm on the right with the sunglasses.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hp ... 1632_n.jpg

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Mar Fri 02, 2012 6:05 pm

Epcotmaniac wrote:You are right, I am the guy. The girl was a friend and she worked at the Germany pavillion at Epcot that time. :D I really had a great day with her at the parks, we meet at around 10.30 am and visited AK, HS and MK that day.
I figured you were the guy since you mentioned you screamed like a little girl ~ ladies don't normally say that ;) We just say we screamed :lol:
elizabethswann wrote:This is big so I'm just going to link it (and it counts for me) but this is me and my friend, Amber, on the Tea Cups. I'm on the right with the sunglasses.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hp ... 1632_n.jpg
Cute! Although it seems as though I have seen this photo somewhere before....hmmmmm.... :lol:

elizabethswann

Post by elizabethswann » Mar Fri 02, 2012 7:16 pm

Can't say where you've seen it! ;)

elizabethswann

Post by elizabethswann » Mar Sat 03, 2012 1:22 am

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hp ... 8154_n.jpg One of me and Amber on Test Track. We're in the back. She's the one in the middle, I'm the dummy with their hands up. Still don't know what I was doing.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hp ... 7953_n.jpg Me on Space Mountain. Yes, that was timed after going on it twice before.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hp ... 5893_n.jpg Amber and I on Test Track again and yes, this one was timed after going on Test Track once.

DemonOfMusic
Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln Usher

Post by DemonOfMusic » Mar Sat 03, 2012 7:40 am

These are fun!! Epcot, I ADORE your facial expressions in all the pictures. I've never been able to figure out how to claim onride photos, and I posed for a really awesome one on Rock n' Roller Coaster one time, and then couldn't claim it. There's also one of me on Everest where I look exactly like this: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_dLpaZ4jIOnM/S ... bum-04.jpg
"They say the neon lights are bright on Broadway..."

The only two places I will ever need to be are Manhattan and Disney World.

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Mar Sat 03, 2012 8:49 am

I wondered what you were doing in that first picture?? :lol: It's sort of fun to compare your "honest" reactions to an attraction, with your "poses" after you have been on it a time or two and know where the cameras are :lol:

Epcotmaniac
Autopian Mechanic
Autopian Mechanic

Post by Epcotmaniac » Mar Sat 03, 2012 8:58 am

elizabethswann wrote:https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hp ... 8154_n.jpg One of me and Amber on Test Track. We're in the back. She's the one in the middle, I'm the dummy with their hands up. Still don't know what I was doing.
I really like that! it looks like you cast a spell or something.

elizabethswann

Post by elizabethswann » Mar Sun 04, 2012 2:38 am

Hahaha, I think I was trying to do some fun hand gesture but I wasn't ready for the camera. At least the second time around I was prepared!

Cub

Post by Cub » Mar Sun 04, 2012 7:12 pm

On my favorite ride. I'm in the white shirt and that's my brother and my mom to my left. They refused to hold their hands up... that's the best part! 8-)
"All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them."
-Walt Disney♥

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Mar Sun 04, 2012 7:36 pm

That's a cute photo Cub ~ looks like you could be in an advert for deodorant ;) :lol:
Can't say I would be brave enough to not hold on. I like to grab something, or someone :shock: when I'm on Tower of Terror :lol:

Cub

Post by Cub » Mar Mon 05, 2012 8:32 am

Amy wrote:That's a cute photo Cub ~ looks like you could be in an advert for deodorant ;) :lol:
Can't say I would be brave enough to not hold on. I like to grab something, or someone :shock: when I'm on Tower of Terror :lol:
I recommend the Secret brand. :D
"All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them."
-Walt Disney♥