Show your onride photos

Planning a trip? Just get back? Talk about it here.

Moderator: Moderators

mindflipper
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Re: Show your onride photos

Post by mindflipper » Mar Tue 06, 2012 7:57 pm

Len90 wrote:
MmeLeota wrote: But see, if someone sat up front with you, how would you have picked up the lens cap to your camera when it fell? ;)
So he is still sticking to the infamous "lens cap" story with that picture. I'll have to look and see if I have any funny ones when I have some free time at home.
Lens cap?!? Why do I care about some baseball cap belonging to Len90?!? Who made up that one? I ducked to keep myself and my camcorder dry LOL...

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Mar Tue 06, 2012 8:25 pm

mindflipper wrote:
Len90 wrote:
MmeLeota wrote: But see, if someone sat up front with you, how would you have picked up the lens cap to your camera when it fell? ;)
So he is still sticking to the infamous "lens cap" story with that picture. I'll have to look and see if I have any funny ones when I have some free time at home.
Lens cap?!? Why do I care about some baseball cap belonging to Len90?!? Who made up that one? I ducked to keep myself and my camcorder dry LOL...
:lol: That was a good one mindflipper :lol: And now I know that to stay dry, I also need to duck :roll: If I had done that this time, the poor man behind me might have sucked all the water in and drowned though :(

MmeLeota
Pack Mules Wrangler
Pack Mules Wrangler

Post by MmeLeota » Mar Wed 07, 2012 1:09 am

mindflipper wrote:
Len90 wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Good one!

Amy!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Ok, I literally squealed with that one...Mr. Unhinged Jaw would have sucked up all the water for sure...imagine the 101 call on that one... :lol: :lol: :lol: