A Very Special Upcoming trip for Cousininmiami!

Planning a trip? Just get back? Talk about it here.

Moderator: Moderators

cousininmiami
Davy Crockett's Explorer Canoes Guide

Re: A Very Special Upcoming trip for Cousininmiami!

Post by cousininmiami » Mar Thu 15, 2012 8:11 pm

Can I start packing yet??? Less than a month away! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
°o° "...it's a great big beautiful tomorrow, shining at the end of every day" °o°

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Mar Thu 15, 2012 8:18 pm

cousininmiami wrote:Can I start packing yet??? Less than a month away! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
Yup, you should at least make a list so you can check it twice and then start shopping for anything you might be missing! ;)

cousininmiami

Post by cousininmiami » Mar Fri 16, 2012 12:01 pm

Shopping????? Did you mention shopping???? Yay!
°o° "...it's a great big beautiful tomorrow, shining at the end of every day" °o°

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Mar Fri 16, 2012 12:06 pm

cousininmiami wrote:Shopping????? Did you mention shopping???? Yay!
I knew that would make you happy! And to combine Disney and shopping in the same sentence?! You're welcome ;) :lol:

cy1229
Country Bear Jamboree Greeter
Country Bear Jamboree Greeter

Post by cy1229 » Mar Fri 16, 2012 12:12 pm

Amy wrote:
cousininmiami wrote:Shopping????? Did you mention shopping???? Yay!
I knew that would make you happy! And to combine Disney and shopping in the same sentence?! You're welcome ;) :lol:
Shopping and Disney in the same sentence is enough to make me pass out with excitement.

Throw in someone else's money and I won't know what to do with myself. :)
Polynesian 1980
All-Star Movies 2001
Pop Century 2008
Saratoga Springs 2010
Bay Lake Tower 2012
Hyatt Place Anaheim Resort/Convention Center 2015
Marriott Anaheim Suites 2016

cousininmiami

Post by cousininmiami » Apr Thu 12, 2012 10:01 am

Ok we are here!!! :D :D :D :D We got in from the 4 hour drive up from Miami about 10:30 last night. My parents had already arrived and surprised Travis with a big Happy Birthday hug! Hard to keep things a secret but we did pretty good. :o :o :o

Relaxing so far today, need to unwind from the hectic lives we lead. We are going to Richard Petty Experience today for the next of my Son's Birthday surprises. He is going to have a ride along in a Lamborghini, it should be awesome. Then off to the Outlets for some shopping :D and over to Downtown Disney to finish some more shopping! :wink: (I know this is a stretch for me!)

We have reservations tonight at Ohana at the Poly tonight for his Birthday dinner, it is Travis's favorite restaurant! I pre-ordered a Mickey Birthday cake, so we will see how this goes as well. Maybe a walk around the Poly or Grand Floridian for a little while then back to the condo.

On tap for tomorrow is the EPCOT Segway tour for all the boys! I have done it before and love it but I am going to hang with my Mom and sister. I bought them all the early time slot so they have to be at EPCOT at 7:45am tomorrow, then the girls will meet at EPCOT around 11am when they finish.

My Sister is 45 years old and severely Autistic, she still lives with my parents and she loves WDW! One of the nice things that they have here is called the Guest Assistance Pass, it is good for all 6 of us and all you do is flash it and we go into every ride like its a fast pass, and/or back entrances to go right on. She gets "antsy" when in a long line so this is awesome for her and for the family as well. Travis calls her "Aunt Fast Pass", so not the trip is never ruined for my parents because of any problems, in fact it becomes very enjoyable. If anyone ever wants to know how this works I will be glad to fill you in, we have been using it for years and it works great!

So off we go for the day, will do pictures and fill in my day later. Love to the Sub family! Your Cousininmiami... :)

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Apr Thu 12, 2012 11:39 am

I hope you have a great time cousininmiami ~ sounds like you have a nice trip planned! I'm definitely curious to see the Mickey birthday cake!
That is awesome that your sister enjoys the parks so much. I'm sure your parents are going to enjoy having you all together as a family as well :D
I have to admit, I'm a bit jealous of Travis and his upcoming ride in a Lamborghini ~ that was always my idea of the most luxurious sports car when I was growing up :lol:

DisneyYorkie
Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln Usher
Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln Usher

Post by DisneyYorkie » Apr Thu 12, 2012 2:21 pm

cousininmiami wrote:Ok we are here!!! :D :D :D :D
<snip>
So off we go for the day, will do pictures and fill in my day later. Love to the Sub family! Your Cousininmiami... :)
Wow...you have a full day ahead of you! Glad you arrived safely. Have a wonderful day! We leave tomorrow and arrive on Saturday. Our first Disney day is Sunday...either Animal Kingdom or Epcot. :ccat:
You've got serious thrill issues dude. - Crush. Finding Nemo

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Apr Thu 12, 2012 6:00 pm

DisneyYorkie wrote:
cousininmiami wrote:Ok we are here!!! :D :D :D :D
<snip>
Wow...you have a full day ahead of you! Glad you arrived safely. Have a wonderful day! We leave tomorrow and arrive on Saturday. Our first Disney day is Sunday...either Animal Kingdom or Epcot. :ccat:
That's right ~ you guys are going to be there at the same time. Maybe you can still meet up at some point!! :D

MmeLeota
Pack Mules Wrangler
Pack Mules Wrangler

Post by MmeLeota » Apr Thu 12, 2012 6:49 pm

So glad to hear you made it safely! This is gonna be such a memorable trip for you and your family! :D
Can't wait to see the pictures!!!!

cousininmiami

Post by cousininmiami » Apr Thu 12, 2012 8:37 pm

Good Evening! Back to the condo from a fun and full day! We went to the Richard Petty Experience and signed up Travis for his Exotic car. He actually chose the Audi R8, they said it was the fastest. It's a smaller car and has a Lamborghini engine!! He had a blast!!
We bought the ride-along multi-screen video afterwards and some pictures as well. Fun start to a birthday weekend!
Then off to the outlet stores for a bit of shopping, well a lot of shopping! :shock: Then off to an early dinner at 5:00 at Ohana, which is one of our favorite places. Dinner was delish, and the chocolate cake I ordered came out great! We walked around the Poly and headed back to get rested up for tomorrow! The boys have to be at EPCOT by 8:am for the Segway tour.
Night all! I'm going to organize myself for tomorrow, shower and go to bed... nighty! :wink:

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Apr Thu 12, 2012 8:48 pm

Great family photo at O'hana!
I thought that Lamborghini looked funny :shock: :lol:

cousininmiami

Post by cousininmiami » Apr Fri 13, 2012 7:19 am

Good morning from my Happiest Place on Earth! So today is my Son's 16th birthday and his first opportunity to take a tour at WDW where you have to be 16! 8-) So my Husband, Son, and Father are off this morning to take the EPCOT Segway tour around the world. I am relaxing with my Mom and Sister and will meet the boys at EPCOT around 11am. I will check in with you all later! :D

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Apr Fri 13, 2012 8:02 am

That's exciting that he is finally able to do the "grown-up" tours. Bet you weren't too sad to let them get up and out super early while you meet up with your Mom and sis at a more reasonable time :lol:
Hope y'all have a great day!!

MmeLeota
Pack Mules Wrangler
Pack Mules Wrangler

Post by MmeLeota » Apr Fri 13, 2012 12:49 pm

Awesome pics!!! Glad to hear Travis had a blast on the ride along! Looks like fun! :D