My first trip to Disneyland!

Planning a trip? Just get back? Talk about it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Soarin08
Skyway Loader
Skyway Loader

Re: My first trip to Disneyland!

Post by Soarin08 » Feb Mon 20, 2012 10:08 pm

packwingfn wrote:It looks like Mansion opens September 15th last year so I'm going with my gut instinct that it will open close to that date this year too. BTW I'm currently training at the WDW Mansion :-)
No wonder I can never find you when I'm at MK... I always look first at POTC but never see you... I THINK I saw you at Aladdin one night but didn't want to be like "So are you packwingfn?" and it not be you...

MmeLeota
Pack Mules Wrangler
Pack Mules Wrangler

Post by MmeLeota » Feb Mon 20, 2012 10:14 pm

Soarin08 wrote:
packwingfn wrote:It looks like Mansion opens September 15th last year so I'm going with my gut instinct that it will open close to that date this year too. BTW I'm currently training at the WDW Mansion :-)
No wonder I can never find you when I'm at MK... I always look first at POTC but never see you... I THINK I saw you at Aladdin one night but didn't want to be like "So are you packwingfn?" and it not be you...
We were hoping to catch you at Tiki Room...

Sleepy90
Flight to the Moon Flight Director
Flight to the Moon Flight Director

Post by Sleepy90 » Feb Tue 21, 2012 3:04 am

MmeLeota wrote:
Soarin08 wrote:
We were hoping to catch you at Tiki Room...
I am sure we saw you loading the boats at POTC a couple of weeks ago, like Soarin though we didn't say anything in case we were wrong.

packwingfn
Skyway Loader
Skyway Loader

Post by packwingfn » Feb Tue 21, 2012 10:52 am

Look for Derek from Cumberland, RI! It's okay to say Hi, are you packwingfn? NaCleer did when he saw me at Aladdin during Nite of Joy! But yeah i'm hardly in rotation at ATT Complex (Aladdin,Tiki,Tree) but I do coordinate and train those attractions so you may see me in the ring but in a coordinator costume! I'm mostly at Pirates or the Riverboat or Coordinator lately.
I know this is probably your first flight...and it's mine too...ha, ha

Rain upon that planet Earth. And they rain ... and rain ... and rain. The deluge.

Len90
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Len90 » Feb Tue 21, 2012 11:52 am

packwingfn wrote:Look for Derek from Cumberland, RI! It's okay to say Hi, are you packwingfn? NaCleer did when he saw me at Aladdin during Nite of Joy! But yeah i'm hardly in rotation at ATT Complex (Aladdin,Tiki,Tree) but I do coordinate and train those attractions so you may see me in the ring but in a coordinator costume! I'm mostly at Pirates or the Riverboat or Coordinator lately.
Or just wear a subsonic radio T-shirt when walking through adventureland :D

I was in DL in 2001 and really want to go back. For people like you and me that appreciate the presence of Walt and his attention to detail it is really something special.
- Len90
"If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse."
"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy"

packwingfn
Skyway Loader
Skyway Loader

Post by packwingfn » Feb Tue 21, 2012 1:12 pm

Yes subsonic radio tshirt defnitely stands out, thats why it was so easy to spot Len & Mark! And Adam too lol

Rain upon that planet Earth. And they rain ... and rain ... and rain. The deluge.

elizabethswann
Pirates of the Caribbean Buccaneer

Post by elizabethswann » Feb Tue 21, 2012 1:48 pm

I wore mine when I went to find him! Subsonic shirts help immensely.

packwingfn
Skyway Loader
Skyway Loader

Post by packwingfn » Feb Tue 21, 2012 4:42 pm

And if you are planning a trip to Disney World, just PM me on here and I can tell you what attraction I will be at for that day. I promise I don't bite :D

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Feb Tue 21, 2012 5:45 pm

packwingfn wrote:And if you are planning a trip to Disney World, just PM me on here and I can tell you what attraction I will be at for that day. I promise I don't bite :D
Dagnabitall! I was going to do that when we were down there, but I figured you wouldn't be checking your pm's all that much since you seem so busy. Next time for sure!

Soarin08
Skyway Loader
Skyway Loader

Post by Soarin08 » Feb Tue 21, 2012 9:18 pm

packwingfn wrote:Look for Derek from Cumberland, RI! It's okay to say Hi, are you packwingfn? NaCleer did when he saw me at Aladdin during Nite of Joy! But yeah i'm hardly in rotation at ATT Complex (Aladdin,Tiki,Tree) but I do coordinate and train those attractions so you may see me in the ring but in a coordinator costume! I'm mostly at Pirates or the Riverboat or Coordinator lately.
Ah I'll keep this is mind, and I did add you on Facebook (I realised I didn't tell you that was me, either you figured it out or I dunno, but I think you know after the wall post I just left)... so I need to just ask you where you'll be coming up soon.

I don't have my Subsonic shirt yet, I need to order one....

MmeLeota
Pack Mules Wrangler
Pack Mules Wrangler

Post by MmeLeota » Mar Mon 05, 2012 2:35 pm

BTW, I love your new avatar packwingfn!!! Looking all dapper...er...somber? in your HM costume! :hm_ghost:
I wore my Subsonic Radio shirt on our trip, but it was the day we met everyone and we weren't at MK... :( There's always next time... :D

packwingfn
Skyway Loader
Skyway Loader

Post by packwingfn » Mar Sat 10, 2012 7:43 pm

Booked my trip to Disneyland! September 25th to September 30th! $389 round trip, only $75 for 5 nights (friend works for hyatt) and we are staying at the hyatt 1 mile from Disneyland! Got the time off work, now the waiting begins..6 1/2 months!

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Mar Sat 10, 2012 8:03 pm

packwingfn wrote:Booked my trip to Disneyland! September 25th to September 30th! $389 round trip, only $75 for 5 nights (friend works for hyatt) and we are staying at the hyatt 1 mile from Disneyland! Got the time off work, now the waiting begins..6 1/2 months!
You did really well on the airfare ~ which airline did you end up on? Can't beat that hotel price either! Hopefully those 6-1/2 months go quickly for you...but not so fast so you can enjoy the anticipation :D

packwingfn
Skyway Loader
Skyway Loader

Post by packwingfn » Mar Sat 10, 2012 8:24 pm

Southwest and flying into LAX

elizabethswann

Post by elizabethswann » Mar Sat 10, 2012 8:29 pm

Can't wait until you come out here!