2012 Marathon Relay Partner

Planning a trip? Just get back? Talk about it here.

Moderator: Moderators

cccmouse
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider

2012 Marathon Relay Partner

Post by cccmouse » Nov Sat 26, 2011 11:01 am

Is anyone out there who will be attending the WDW Marathon events in January interested in running one leg of the marathon relay? I am registered for the 5K and the half, and the thought of being only a spectator on Sunday is making me a little anxious. I don't think that I am ready for the full but I do feel up to another half on Sunday. I would be happy to run either leg and would anticipate a finish time of right around 2 hours.

Joe90
Shooting Galleries Gun Cleaner
Shooting Galleries Gun Cleaner

Re: 2012 Marathon Relay Partner

Post by Joe90 » Dec Fri 02, 2011 3:27 pm

If I was able to get to WDW for the half, I would join you for the Chip and Dale. (I like the bling)
Unfortunately I can't afford it this year :( (time and $)

A half followed by a half is still quite a big ask cccmouse. Train well, train long. Good luck finding a partner.

You are showing all the signs of a Goofy runner......... :goofy:
"We live in a society absolutely dependent on science and technology and yet have cleverly arranged things so that almost no one understands science and technology. " Carl Sagan

cccmouse
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider

Re: 2012 Marathon Relay Partner

Post by cccmouse » Dec Sun 04, 2011 3:49 pm

Joe90 wrote:If I was able to get to WDW for the half, I would join you for the Chip and Dale. (I like the bling)
Unfortunately I can't afford it this year :( (time and $)

A half followed by a half is still quite a big ask cccmouse. Train well, train long. Good luck finding a partner.

You are showing all the signs of a Goofy runner......... :goofy:
Thanks Joe90 I appreciate it. If I find a partner, that will be great. If I don't, that will be OK also. If I'm not running on Sunday I can always help cheer on those who are.