Anyone going to Disneyland before January?

Planning a trip? Just get back? Talk about it here.

Moderator: Moderators

mindflipper
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Anyone going to Disneyland before January?

Post by mindflipper » Nov Wed 02, 2011 10:27 am

Is anyone going to Disneyland before January? I would love to get one of those black coffin Nightmare Before Christmas popcorn containers. I would pay you the total costs (you can have the popcorn in it for free) and pay for the postage to ship it to me. I can reimburse by PAYPAL. If you're going and willing to get one for me, please send me a PM. Thanks.

Mousekedude
Haunted Mansion Butler
Haunted Mansion Butler
Location: At Serenity Bay, on Castaway Cay again... I wish... :(

Re: Anyone going to Disneyland before January?

Post by Mousekedude » Nov Wed 02, 2011 10:29 am

You're about two weeks late, Bro. The Boilers just got back. :(

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Nov Wed 02, 2011 11:29 am

Mousekedude wrote:You're about two weeks late, Bro. The Boilers just got back. :(
Not from DL ~ did they?! :? ...I wonder if they have them at WDW too, or would it be exclusive to DL because of the Nightmare Before Christmas overlay out there?

mindflipper
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by mindflipper » Nov Wed 02, 2011 1:53 pm

M-dude was not paying attention. Yes, Amy, Disneyland, not Disney World. The popcorn coffin containers are available ONLY at Disneyland, not Disney World...
Last edited by mindflipper on Nov Wed 02, 2011 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MmeLeota
Pack Mules Wrangler
Pack Mules Wrangler

Post by MmeLeota » Nov Wed 02, 2011 4:17 pm

I'm sorry our plans didn't pan out, as you know I would have done that for you...I wanted to get one for myself anyway... ;)

I know there are some southern Californians on the boards out there...can anyone help out our friend?

Sleepy90
Flight to the Moon Flight Director
Flight to the Moon Flight Director

Post by Sleepy90 » Nov Wed 02, 2011 5:08 pm

mindflipper wrote:Is anyone going to Disneyland before January? I would love to get one of those black coffin Nightmare Before Christmas popcorn containers. I would pay you the total costs (you can have the popcorn in it for free) and pay for the postage to ship it to me. I can reimburse by PAYPAL. If you're going and willing to get one for me, please send me a PM. Thanks.
Wizzard is closest :shock:
Are you willing to take that kind of risk? :lol:

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Nov Wed 02, 2011 6:53 pm

Sleepy90 wrote:
mindflipper wrote:Is anyone going to Disneyland before January? I would love to get one of those black coffin Nightmare Before Christmas popcorn containers. I would pay you the total costs (you can have the popcorn in it for free) and pay for the postage to ship it to me. I can reimburse by PAYPAL. If you're going and willing to get one for me, please send me a PM. Thanks.
Wizzard is closest :shock:
Are you willing to take that kind of risk? :lol:
That's true, and he likes to go there for liquid lunches...

NaCler
Country Bear Jamboree Greeter
Country Bear Jamboree Greeter

Post by NaCler » Nov Wed 02, 2011 8:38 pm

Unfortunately WDW did not do the same with NBC containers. They only had the Mickey ghost container... Not as cool.

mindflipper
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by mindflipper » Nov Wed 02, 2011 9:03 pm

Here's a picture of it, where it's also sold in Disneyland as a sandwich container too:

BTW Why the heck do they sell a Halloween Figment at Disneyland?!?!?

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Nov Thu 03, 2011 6:41 am

I was just thinking how much Mom would like one of those Figments! That is sort of strange that they would sell one of those there though. Maybe someone bought it in Florida and just put it in the picture? The sandwich sure looks yummy :D

mindflipper
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by mindflipper » Nov Thu 03, 2011 8:50 am

Amy wrote:I was just thinking how much Mom would like one of those Figments! That is sort of strange that they would sell one of those there though. Maybe someone bought it in Florida and just put it in the picture? The sandwich sure looks yummy :D
From what I read on that board, Halloween Figment was purchased at DLR by the photo taker. I would presume it's also available somewhere at WDW, too. I would expect now it's being heavily marked down to get it to move off the shelf. Maybe it will pop up soon on Ebay... :?:

Len90
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Len90 » Nov Thu 03, 2011 9:29 am

My only other suggestion would be to call up merchandising and have them track it down for you. I know they recently tracked down an item we were looking for. It happened to be in Disneyland. They shipped it to Orlando and then on to our house.
- Len90
"If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse."
"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy"

mindflipper
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by mindflipper » Nov Thu 03, 2011 12:39 pm

Len90 wrote:My only other suggestion would be to call up merchandising and have them track it down for you. I know they recently tracked down an item we were looking for. It happened to be in Disneyland. They shipped it to Orlando and then on to our house.
Been there, tried that. Disneyland DelivEARS turned me down. Quote: "Regretfully, the Coffin Popcorn Buckets are not available via mail order. They are only available for in-park Guests." That's why I was hoping to find someone who will be visiting there soon...

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Nov Thu 03, 2011 1:18 pm

mindflipper wrote:
Len90 wrote:My only other suggestion would be to call up merchandising and have them track it down for you. I know they recently tracked down an item we were looking for. It happened to be in Disneyland. They shipped it to Orlando and then on to our house.
Been there, tried that. Disneyland DelivEARS turned me down. Quote: "Regretfully, the Coffin Popcorn Buckets are not available via mail order. They are only available for in-park Guests." That's why I was hoping to find someone who will be visiting there soon...
:( That's sad. You should have told them that response wasn't very magical :evil:

Mousekedude
Haunted Mansion Butler
Haunted Mansion Butler
Location: At Serenity Bay, on Castaway Cay again... I wish... :(

Post by Mousekedude » Nov Fri 04, 2011 7:25 am

mindflipper wrote:M-dude was not paying attention. Yes, Amy, Disneyland, not Disney World. The popcorn coffin containers are available ONLY at Disneyland, not Disney World...
Oops..... :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: