That Really Big Graduation Trip: May 2011

Planning a trip? Just get back? Talk about it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Re: That Really Big Graduation Trip: May 2011

Post by Amy » Nov Mon 28, 2011 12:33 am

momeja wrote:
Amy wrote: Love the bright drinks, they look fun - were they tasty?!
Really tasty! In fact, there are two restaurants the kids want to go back to next trip because they love the drinks there - Yak & Yeti and Liberty Tree Tavern. (can't remember what the drink was that they loved at LTT, but we'll get there.)
I splurged on a pretty drink but it wasn't as tasty as it looked :(

momeja
Rocket Jets Flight Director

Post by momeja » Nov Mon 28, 2011 11:03 am

Amy wrote:
momeja wrote:
Amy wrote: Love the bright drinks, they look fun - were they tasty?!
Really tasty! In fact, there are two restaurants the kids want to go back to next trip because they love the drinks there - Yak & Yeti and Liberty Tree Tavern. (can't remember what the drink was that they loved at LTT, but we'll get there.)
I splurged on a pretty drink but it wasn't as tasty as it looked :(
Sadness. :( I liked them both, but I really loved the blue one, which had coconut flavouring in it. I love coconut.

momeja

Post by momeja » Nov Mon 28, 2011 11:05 am

5/20 Star Tours Opening Ceremony and Victoria & Albert’s (what a day!)

I think 5/20 will go down in my memory as a Disney Hall of Fame day (actually, so will 5/22, 5/25 and 5/27, but I’m getting ahead of myself… :lol:). That’s because this major Star Wars nerd fulfilled a dream today. She saw The Creator himself live and in person – George Lucas.

Rumours had been swirling around that Lucas might be at the opening of ST2, but nothing had been confirmed officially. Still, I was wondering if the rumours might be true (and besides, heck, when might be the next time I’d be there for the grand opening of a ride?), so I told H. before I went to bed that if I woke up early enough, I'd take Judah – the other Star Wars nut in the family – with me to DHS in the morning, rather than MK, as we’d planned.

I was up at 6:30, checked the ST2 website (which still didn’t confirm that George Lucas would be there!), and decided to jump for it. I woke up Judah. He sprang out of bed, and we were off to see what we could see with plans to bring H. and the girls lunch at 12:30 at Tom Sawyer Island.

We arrived at 7:25 to a very odd sight. Even though RD was at 8 am, no one was waiting at the turnstiles. They’d already let people in early.

We went in and headed straight to ST2 to see if it might be running because even though Disney said that the official opening for ST2 was noon, we knew that what’s official and what Disney ultimately decides to do are rarely the same.

And when we got to ST2 what did we see? They were letting people in, even though the FP return time was noon (we pulled two for souvenirs). Disney had opened the park at 7 am for an ST2 preview. Judah and I got on line and rode with the other early morning folks. We only got one ride in before they closed it again (we just missed the cut off for a second ride!), but it was so great. We got Vader, Hoth, Leia, and Couriscant for our first ride. Loved it!

It was 8 am, and Judah said he wanted to ride TSMM. Our FP return for ST2 said we could pull another FP, so we did the FP & ride combo for TSMM. What a great morning this was turning out to be! After TSMM, we were hungry, so I sent Judah to find good spots for us for the opening ceremony while I got us chocolate croissants and drinks at Starring Rolls. Judah found prime spots just behind the VIP rope on the left side of the stage. Great viewing. Now, we had to wait. Or should I say that I had to wait since I let Judah go ride ToT and RNRC while I held our spots. Yes, I know. I’m a nice mom. :wink: :lol:

Right beside us were three CMs – a dad (Space Mtn. maintenance), a son (Main Street crowd control), and a friend of the son’s (Epcot floater) - and we struck up a conversation comparing our relative Star Wars nerdiness (“So, who’s the only actor to appear in all 6 movies?”). We also had a local star in our midst – a woman by the name of Linda Amidala Skywalker who has been to every single Star Wars weekend since they started, and who is credited with starting overnighting for SWW: since she can’t drive, she started to stay overnight rather than take the bus back and forth to her home in Orlando).

As time passed, more celebs started to appear. Lou Mangella from the UG walked by taping for his podcast. Hey Lou! I’ve never looked for that opening day podcast, but Judah and I might be in it. He was polling the crowd for who was the biggest Star Wars fan, and he started a conversation with Judah about Star Wars.

Lou asked Judah what question he’d ask George Lucas if he ever got to meet him.
Judah said, “How did you come up with the idea for number 4?”
Then Lou turned to me, and said, “What question would you ask?”
I said, “Where do Sith come from?”
Lou looked at me and pronounced into his computer, “Here’s a true Star Wars fan, everyone!”

Lou working the crowd (in the white shirt)

Waiting for two hours without riding any rides isn’t easy, and there were many times when I wished I could swap out with Judah and leave him to wait while I rode a few rides myself. The time slowly passed, but 10:15 grew nearer and nearer. Suddenly, the music started and we began.

As with all things Disney, it involved a story: A “spokesperson” from Star Tours was the host of the ceremony, and she introduced all the main celebrities (Chewbacca, Luke & Leia, C3PO, the Cantina Band - Fi'grin Dan and the Modal Nodes (I think), etc.).

Suddenly, Darth Vader appeared to tell Star Tours that he was not going to allow them to open a new port in Orlando because he heard that it was just a means for transporting rebel spies through the galaxy to undermine the Empire. He brought out the Stormtroopers to shut it down and put a force field over the ride.

All looked lost when who should suddenly appear but George Lucas and Bob Iger!

They threatened Vader with their light sabers and their superior knowledge of the Force (okay, I’d give that to George Lucas, but I’m still not so sure about Bob Iger… :roll:) and dismantled Vader’s force field with a big white cannon (and a lot of noise and fireworks, of course).

Vader left (saying that he was heading for Anaheim), and Star Tours was pronounced officially open.

Then, in what was the biggest rope drop I'd ever been part of, we all walked down to the ride. Because of where we’d been standing, we got to walk right behind the dignitaries and at the very front of the rope.

By the time we got to the ride, though, we were behind all the people who’d skipped the show in order to be among the first riders at noon. Since we’d promised H. and the girls that we’d meet them at MK by 12:30, we left the line, rode TSMM one more time using our FPs (I think Judah beat me that time), then got into the car and headed over to MK.

At MK, we stopped in at the Main Street Bakery and picked up sandwiches for everyone, then headed over to the rafts and Tom Sawyer Island.

We hadn’t been to TSI in years, so we spent about an hour there after lunch exploring. We didn’t find a paint brush, though. They were all gone for the day.

H. took this shot because I was actually in the movie Tom Sawyer when I was a child, the one with Johnny Wittaker and Jodie Foster. I stood in front of Injun Joe’s cave and told Tom and Becky not to go in there. They didn’t listen to me.

Back on land, we went to the new and improved Haunted Mansion with new and improved queue. The new queue is wonderful, and so is the new addition to the end of the ride.

We rode Splash with FPs then Pan. That was about all we had time for. It was very, very busy, much busier than I had expected. In fact, it was much busier than when the kids and I go at the end of August. I don’t know for sure but it seems like a lot of people who have held off trips during the bad economy are now taking those trips.

We left around 3 pm. We went back to the car and to the resort. Between getting to DHS early morning, getting over to MK, and getting back to AKV, this was definitely a day when I appreciated not having to rely on Disney transportation. By the time we got back, we only had about an hour and a half because the day wasn’t over yet. H. and I still had our big dinner at Victoria and Albert’s that night, and we needed to get ready.

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Nov Tue 29, 2011 3:05 am

What a cool day you had!! How fun to be at the opening of an attraction, and get to see one of your favorite producer/director as well! And you've been holding out on us miss celebrity actress :shock: now I'm going to have I look that clip up when I get home :D

momeja

Post by momeja » Nov Tue 29, 2011 10:52 pm

Amy wrote:What a cool day you had!! How fun to be at the opening of an attraction, and get to see one of your favorite producer/director as well!
And the day didn't end there. That was what was so amazing about that day. The morning was incredible enough, but then we got the evening, too.

Okay. So I have a question for you all. I wrote an article for Passporter about our dinner at Victoria & Albert's because it was such an amazing experience (plus, I wanted the $25 credit they give you so that I could get a Passporter book for free :wink:). It's got a lot of detail in it, though. Down to descriptions of all the dishes, etc. I don't want to bore you all. Should I just skip it and say, "That night, we went to V & A's. It was incredible."? Or do you want a blow by blow, course by mouth-watering course?

Sleepy90
Flight to the Moon Flight Director

Post by Sleepy90 » Nov Wed 30, 2011 6:44 am

momeja wrote:
Amy wrote:What a cool day you had!! How fun to be at the opening of an attraction, and get to see one of your favorite producer/director as well!
And the day didn't end there. That was what was so amazing about that day. The morning was incredible enough, but then we got the evening, too.

Okay. So I have a question for you all. I wrote an article for Passporter about our dinner at Victoria & Albert's because it was such an amazing experience (plus, I wanted the $25 credit they give you so that I could get a Passporter book for free :wink:). It's got a lot of detail in it, though. Down to descriptions of all the dishes, etc. I don't want to bore you all. Should I just skip it and say, "That night, we went to V & A's. It was incredible."? Or do you want a blow by blow, course by mouth-watering course?
I'm in for full details please.

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Nov Wed 30, 2011 7:28 am

Sleepy90 wrote:I'm in for full details please.
Me too!! Highly unlikely I will ever get to eat there, so spare no details :D
Plus, do you have a link for your write up on the pass porter? I'd love to read it!

NaCler
Country Bear Jamboree Greeter

Post by NaCler » Dec Thu 01, 2011 9:14 pm

Full details for me please! I doubt we will ever go, so again, I can live vicariously through your experience.

Len90
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Len90 » Dec Thu 01, 2011 11:53 pm

I'd say post it up!

Great day 5 so far. Very cool how you were able to do so much and be a part of something that big!
- Len90
"If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse."
"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy"

mindflipper
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by mindflipper » Dec Fri 02, 2011 12:38 am

It could be that the V&A dinner was a private, intimate romantic dinner, guys.... :roll:

...but if not, then yeh, we want details. :wink: :D

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Dec Fri 02, 2011 8:33 am

mindflipper wrote:It could be that the V&A dinner was a private, intimate romantic dinner, guys.... :roll:

...but if not, then yeh, we want details. :wink: :D
She can skip the smushy details, we want to know about the food and atmosphere and especially the desserts :ccat: ;)

cy1229

Post by cy1229 » Dec Fri 02, 2011 10:46 am

Sleepy90 wrote:
momeja wrote:

I'm in for full details please.
Ditto. We haven't tried V&A's yet.
Polynesian 1980
All-Star Movies 2001
Pop Century 2008
Saratoga Springs 2010
Bay Lake Tower 2012
Hyatt Place Anaheim Resort/Convention Center 2015
Marriott Anaheim Suites 2016

momeja

Post by momeja » Dec Sat 03, 2011 12:18 pm

Alright, guys. In for a dime, in for a dollar. Here's the story, with complete details (minus the smushy parts :wink: ).

Our evening at Victoria & Albert’s

You know, sometimes, just when you think you can’t top your last experience, it really does get better. We visited V&As in January 2007 for a late 15th anniversary celebration, and we ate in the main room. For our 20th anniversary (which was July 26, 2011, but we were celebrating early this time – you got to do Disney when you can get Disney, I say), I wanted to do something different, I persuaded my somewhat reluctant spouse to go to the Queen Victoria Room instead.

H. had good reason to be reluctant about the Queen Victoria Room – mostly because it’s the same price as the Chef’s Table but it isn’t the Chef’s Table (the Chef's Table is a private room off to the side of the kitchen where you can watch them cook) – and he almost persuaded me to change our reservation to a regular one but in the end, I held fast and we went to the Queen Victoria Room.

We didn’t want to drive (because we planned to do the wine flight. Hey, if you’re doing V&A’s, you got to do it all the way, kwim? :wink: ), so we’d planned to travel by Disney transportation both there and back. When we arrived, we were ushered into the side room by the hostess and greeted by our two servers: Jack and Cherie. Jack and Cherie met 20 years ago while working at the Coral Reef in Epcot, back when the Coral Reef was Disney’s premier park restaurant (our server in 2007 had also trained at the Coral Reef). They married and switched over to Victoria & Albert’s, where they’ve been ever since. They were very cute to watch. Jack took care of the larger details – bringing the plates, cleaning up the crumbs between meals – while Cherie (whom Jack often called Ma Cherie (“my dear” in French – it was very cute) oversaw the details of each course.

Let me start by saying that the service offered by Jack and Cherie is my perfect vision of restaurant service. Jack and Cherie were attentive but not overly present, happy to answer a question if you had one, friendly but not constantly there. Arrogant waiters and waiters who try to be "your friend for the evening" seem to be very popular these days (we encountered an overly friendly waiter at California Grill a few nights later. As you'll read when I get to it, I wasn't a huge fan of our waiter at Cal Grill. :roll:). Jack and Cherie, though, were both extremely knowledgeable about all the dishes but neither arrogant about their knowledge nor overly friendly. They knew the evening was for the two of us, not the four of us. They were excellent.

There were three tables in the Queen Victoria Room that evening. We were the first to arrive and were given one of the tables nearest the fireplace. H. had ordered flowers for the table. It was a beautiful arrangement of modern flowers, although it caused Cherie fits because she kept snagging on one of the stems when she would come over to serve me.

The main difference between the Queen Victoria Room and the main dining room is that in the main dining room you’re given a menu of the evening's choices when you arrive and you order your selections from the menu. However, when you book your table in the Queen Victoria Room (and the same is true for the Chef’s Table), they ask you if there are any foods you prefer or dislike, then they build your menu in advance from your answers. We had told them that we don’t eat pork or veal and that we love seafood and game.

(Btw, I found out that evening that you can also make special requests. My favourite item in 2007 was H.’s amazing truffled egg, which he kindly gave me a few bites of. I mentioned to Jack that I was sad that it wasn’t on the menu this time, and he said that had I requested it, they would have made it for me. Unfortunately, it takes 2 days to make, so it wasn’t an option spur of the moment.)

We were given our menus and discovered that it was much more extensive than in the main dining room. Our main dining room menu in 2007 had included an Amuse Bouche, 4 main courses (we'd had 3 selections for each course), a cheese course, a dessert (again, our choice) and coffee. Our Victoria Room menu had an Amuse Bouche, 6 courses, a cheese course, a sorbet course, a dessert and coffee. Each item had already been paired with a wine for the wine pairings.

TR secrets revealed: how Annie knows the exact name of every single dish… :wink:

Jack asked if we’d like the wine pairings, and we said of course, since we weren’t driving, and especially since it began with bubbly – Tattinger Prestige Cuvée. We never turn down champagne!

Our meal began with an Amuse-Bouche of soft-poached Quail Egg with Galilee Caviar (left), Burrata Alla Panna (a soft cheese similar to fresh mozzarella) with Tomatoes and Olives (middle), and Lobster Panna Cotta (right).

As you can see, I only remembered to start taking pictures after I’d begun eating!

It also included Roasted Butternut Squash Soup, which was delightful.

The next course was Maine Lobster and Mango with White Sturgeon Caviar and Passion Fruit Pearls, served with a lovely white wine from the Loire valley in France. I adore both lobster and mango, so I loved this course. It was a great mix of flavours and tastes - salty, sweet and lobster-y.

If you look in the background of the picture, you see a plate with fresh croutons. Cherie sautéed these at the table in an oil and salt combination of our choosing. I chose the fresh pressed poppyseed oil from France, combined with a coarse sea salt. H. chose the fresh pressed olive oil with pink Hawaiian sea salt.

Here is the presentation of oils and salts that we got to choose from.

At first, I felt a little odd taking pictures at the meal, but Cherie and Jack encouraged me to take them, telling me that when they go to to fine restaurants in Orlando or elsewhere, Chef Hunnel, the head chef at Victoria & Albert’s, asks them to take pictures and to report back so that he can see what the other chefs are doing. (Who knew chefs could be so sneaky! :lol: ) Btw, to me, this demonstrates exactly what I mean about great servers. Cherie and Jack always tried to put us at ease, to make our meal as pleasurable as possible. This included telling me that far from looking like a dorky, tacky tourist, my picture-taking was welcome.

It was the next course where the meal really took off. It was Cold “Smoked” Niman Ranch Lamb with Fuji Apple and Curry Dressing, served with a lovely German Riesling. Wow! The lamb was quick cooked and served on a pierced dish, under which dry ice had been placed. The result was that the lamb was both warm on the inside and chilled on the outside. The Fuji apple and curry dressing perfectly complemented the lamb. Without question, this was our favourite dish of the evening and the Reisling worked beautifully with it.

If you look carefully at the photo, you’ll see dark streaks across the plate. That was the “smoke” rising from the holes in the plate, chilling the lamb.

The meal just stayed at that high level. Next was our second favourite dish: Alaskan King Salmon Cooked Tableside on a Heated Himalayan Salt Rock. The hostess came over to prepare it for us tableside on a small grill topped by the slab of Himalayan salt rock. The dish was Asian in its flavours, with pickled mushrooms and seasoned edamame and served over wild rice with a soy reduction sauce. Amazing.

Note the chopsticks at the top.

Next we were given Roasted Quail Forelle with Asian Pears. This was paired with a very light red from the California Piedmont region. I don’t have a strong memory of the taste of the dish, although I remember its textures as being both crunchy and chewy, but the pictures can’t do justice to its beauty. The yellow balls on either side are the Asian Pears, with the quail in the center in a double reduction sauce. This dish needs two pictures for its unique construction.

The quail wasn’t a favourite dish for either of us, but it was the most beautifully presented dish of the evening.

The next dish was also beautifully presented: Poulet Rouge with Hedgehog Mushrooms and Truffle Gnocchi, accompanied by a Rhone red. The truffles were actually whipped to create a truffle foam that coated the dish. It resulted in an interesting taste experience, like a memory of truffles (as if I know what truffles really tasted like… :roll: ), since the truffles weren’t there. Chicken always seems to me to be a secondary dish, so I wouldn’t have ordered it if I’d been given a menu of choices. However, H. had the poulet rouge both last time (it was the dish that came with the truffled egg) as well as this time, and both times it was excellent, so I’m glad it was on our menu that night.

The last main course dish was Australian Kobe Beef with Garlic Potato Purée. It was prepared simply but perfectly, with a reduction sauce on the side. Now, certainly, there is a reason why the Kobe beef was the last item of the main courses. It is famous for its flavour and its tenderness. What was interesting, though, was that after so many other amazing, gorgeous and sometimes exotic dishes, the beef didn’t stand out but instead fit seamlessly into the whole - one more fantastic taste for the evening. That made me realize what an incredible job the chefs did in taking relatively ordinary food and making it extraordinary. It also made sense to me that they allowed the Kobe beef to stand simply on its own merits, since all it needed was excellent preparation, which it received. It was accompanied by a fantastic full bodied red from Sonoma Valley.

Following this course, we were given a cheese course, presented on a lovely wooden board and accompanied by an assortment of nuts, chutney and bread to match the cheese. I wish I could remember what the cheeses were right now, but after 7 half glasses of wine (plus a 6 year old port with the cheese – and Cherie gave me an extra glass once H. told her how much I like port), my memory was wearing a little thin. I remember there was a blue and a stilton and a comté, and that’s about it.

The Presentation:
(you can see our flowers in the left corner there. See that one long stem...)

On the plate:

I haven’t talked about the bread yet. We were served various breads throughout the evening (in fact, it was when Cherie was trying to serve us bread that she kept getting snagged by the flower arrangement). All were excellent, freshly baked downstairs in the Grand Floridian’s own bakery.

After the cheese course, Jack asked if we’d like coffee. H. doesn’t drink coffee but I do, and since I knew there was no way I’d make it to an Epcot late emh without coffee, I was happy to order it fully leaded. They have a special blend created just for Victoria & Albert’s, but I am a huge fan of Kona coffee, which isn’t so easy to find 100% pure and not in a blend of beans. When Jack said that pure Kona was a option, I took it.

I love how they serve coffee at Victoria & Albert’s, which is the same in both the main dining room and the Queen Victoria Room. The water percolates up from the bottom, passing through the coffee as it rises. It’s a fun process to watch.

A sorbet course followed. It was a Chartreuse-Pineapple Sorbet served with Orange Panna Cotta. It was a lovely transition, and it probably gave me the breathing space I needed in order to eat my dessert, as I was getting very, very full by now.

Dessert was chocolate, of course! A Mocha Scented Tanzanie Chocolate Mousse Timbale served with a chocolate Cocktail. Okay, even though, I was very, very full, I found room for every bite. I’ll show you the picture, then I’ll describe it.

The presentation of their desserts is incredible, as you can see. The hoop around the chocolate is spun sugar and that’s edible gold decorating it, punctuated with one violet flower. The mousse itself was in the middle, served in an edible chocolate pot and topped with crunchy chocolate crumbles. Yes, how many different tastes and textures can you find on this plate? Behind it on the right you can also see what looks like my glass of port. It isn’t. That’s the chocolate cocktail, which is liquid chocolate, fairly bitter but with a bit of sweetness, to add another taste and texture of chocolate.

Okay, really, we were done. However, we weren’t really done. Jack came around and offered us an assortment of truffles to finish. We noticed that the couple next to us had had theirs boxed up to go, so we asked for the same.

Speaking of the other couples, you know how I said that we arrived before the other two couples? Well, H. and I tend to be pretty leisurely eaters at moments like this, so even though we were the first to be seated, we were the last to leave. The other two couples there were also celebrating special occasions. The couple next to us were on their honeymoon. They lived and worked in the Research Triangle in Durham, NC, where H. went to university, so we talked to them a bit about their life in North Carolina and our life in Canada. The other couple was farther from us, so we didn’t get to talk to them, but they were local and were there celebrating her birthday. Each couple had some dishes that were the same as ours and some that weren’t, depending on whether they liked veal or game or seafood.

At 10 pm (yes, that’s 4 ½ hours later!), we were done. Jack offered to take a picture of us both, and then he showed us the kitchen and introduced us to Chef Hunnel’s sous-chef, who was in charge that evening since Chef Hunnel was away on a Disneycruise (woo-hoo for Chef Hunnel! I love how Disney people do Disney things, even in their off-time.)

memo to everyone: always take your Victoria & Albert’s picture before you dine. Both times we’ve taken it afterward, and both times, I’ve thought we look a little worse for the wine flight… :roll:

Our plan after the meal was to take the monorail over to Epcot and go to the Friday late emh. As you might imagine, I was a bit woozy from our meal. However, we did manage to successfully navigate our way from monorail to monorail and into Epcot.

All I really wanted to do that evening was ride Spaceship Earth with my honey and play a few games afterward before going home (using those parkhoppers for all they were worth), but after we'd played the human skeleton game a couple of times and put together the skeleton in only 2 mins. (I was sobering up!), we happened to notice that it was about 10 min. before midnight. We quickly decided to go over to Soarin’ to see if we could get on the second to the last flight of the night.

Why the second to the last flight? Well, last trip, we’d done a late emh and discovered a little secret. If you’re on the second to the last flight and the last flight isn’t full, if you ask the CMs will let you stay on and ride again – which means, DOUBLE SOARIN’! :figment: You have to be lucky and catch the second to the last flight, though – too early or too late and it won’t work.

It was close to midnight when we got on line. What’s also fun about it is that you don’t know if you’re going to get a double Soarin’ until you’re at the front, and even then you’re guessing a bit. We crossed our fingers, watched the crowd, and noticed there were still a few people left when we boarded. Oh yeah! Double Soarin’ it was! :figment: The perfect end to a perfect evening.

Back home at AKV at 1 am:

And one last note, guess what request I've already put in for celebrating our 25th??? :wink: Only next time, I'm going to remember to ask for the truffled eggs!

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Dec Sat 03, 2011 3:12 pm

Wow! That dinner was amazing!! Thanks for sharing it. I can't imagine having all that food ~ I know it is in tiny portions, but with the wine and cheese and bread... :shock:
I was wondering how long it took for your meal so I'm glad you mentioned it. I'm guessing you didn't feel rushed at all then if it took you a little over 4 hours. Is there only one seating in the Queen Victoria room in an evening? How sweet that H had ordered you flowers too! Do they transfer them to your room for you then?
I sure hope that I might get to V&A someday. Still waiting for my Prince Charming in the meantime ;)
And you both look great in your photo!
Last edited by Amy on Dec Sun 04, 2011 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sleepy90

Post by Sleepy90 » Dec Sat 03, 2011 5:36 pm

What a great dinner evening that food looks as good as you thought it tasted.

It is a small world after all, we share the same anniversary date, we too are celebrating at Disney but late. It is our 25th and we have ressie for California Grill just before Wishes in February and hope our evening is as good as yours was.

Loving the trip report so far.