Advice & Recommendations!

Planning a trip? Just get back? Talk about it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Re: Advice & Recommendations!

Post by Amy » Oct Sat 01, 2011 3:17 pm

Polynesian Princess wrote:
casrin wrote:Nemesis at Epcot right?
I'm assuming you mean Nemo? :lol: The ride is at Epcot, the show is at Animal Kingdom.
casrin wrote:Darned auto-correct! :ccat:
I wondered what you were saying with Nemesis ~ auto-correct is a pesky blessing at times isn't it?! :lol:
You should really take in the Nemo musical at Animal Kingdom ~ it's a great show!!

casrin
Columbia Sailing Ship Admiral
Columbia Sailing Ship Admiral

Post by casrin » Oct Sat 01, 2011 3:33 pm

I know I like the music here on subsonic. :D

Have to see how we're doing with time and tickets as to whether or not we go to AK, but thanks! It's good to know it's a good show in person. :)
-[b]casrin[/b]
[url=http://ubanimator.com][img]http://www-personal.umd.umich.edu/~cparkins/images/userbar/userbar487580pb0.gif[/img][/url]

Mousekedude
Haunted Mansion Butler
Haunted Mansion Butler
Location: At Serenity Bay, on Castaway Cay again... I wish... :(

Post by Mousekedude » Oct Sun 02, 2011 5:56 pm

As far as "new stuff", I can definitely recommend the new Winnie the Pooh attraction at MK because of all the cool interactive stuff in the queue. Yes, there are a million and one things that are "new and improved" at WDW, but I just like the way they updated that one and yet still stayed true to the original storyline.
And for food, you absolutely MUST get over to AK and eat at Sanaa! I'd say that's the best "new" eatery to come on scene so far. Yeah, the "T-Rex" restaurant at DD is okay, but it's mainly flash and glitter... the food is nothing to write home about. Sanaa is definitely a place that a true "foodie" would love. :D

Goofyfan
Snow White's Adventures Gem Miner
Snow White's Adventures Gem Miner

Post by Goofyfan » Oct Sun 02, 2011 10:38 pm

Polynesian Princess wrote:
casrin wrote:Nemesis at Epcot right?
I'm assuming you mean Nemo? :lol: The ride is at Epcot, the show is at Animal Kingdom.

I am glad you cleared that up P Princes. I looked at the post saying "huh" :lol: :lol: :goofy: