Halloween at Disney!

Planning a trip? Just get back? Talk about it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Enchantment
Sleeping Beauty Castle Guard
Sleeping Beauty Castle Guard

Re: Halloween at Disney!

Post by Enchantment » Sep Sun 25, 2011 12:01 am

We will be attending our third MNSSHP in 6 years and we will definitely dress up this year! I as a witch, only because I found a hat that was too adorable, and my family as Star Wars characters. Previous times we just wore crazy hats and tees, but the more times we go the more we plan to participate in dressing than sitting on the sides seeing everyone else in fancy get-ups! ALSO, I hope to catch some cool Disney Halloween products at our local Walgreen's. They had some cool Mickey treat buckets last year. I also hope to be able to grab some great MNSSHP souvenir sales this year too.

There should be some great photo ops with our PhotoPasses in front of the Haunted Mansion. We pre-ordered the cd and I plan to scrapbook with some really awesome WDW pictures.

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Sep Sun 25, 2011 6:28 am

Enchantment wrote:We will be attending our third MNSSHP in 6 years and we will definitely dress up this year! I as a witch, only because I found a hat that was too adorable, and my family as Star Wars characters. Previous times we just wore crazy hats and tees, but the more times we go the more we plan to participate in dressing than sitting on the sides seeing everyone else in fancy get-ups! ALSO, I hope to catch some cool Disney Halloween products at our local Walgreen's. They had some cool Mickey treat buckets last year. I also hope to be able to grab some great MNSSHP souvenir sales this year too.

There should be some great photo ops with our PhotoPasses in front of the Haunted Mansion. We pre-ordered the cd and I plan to scrapbook with some really awesome WDW pictures.
Sounds like you are getting more into it every year you go! I hope you will share some of those photos with us when you return :D

Cub
Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln Usher

Post by Cub » Sep Mon 26, 2011 9:51 am

Enchantment wrote:We will be attending our third MNSSHP in 6 years and we will definitely dress up this year! I as a witch, only because I found a hat that was too adorable, and my family as Star Wars characters. Previous times we just wore crazy hats and tees, but the more times we go the more we plan to participate in dressing than sitting on the sides seeing everyone else in fancy get-ups! ALSO, I hope to catch some cool Disney Halloween products at our local Walgreen's. They had some cool Mickey treat buckets last year. I also hope to be able to grab some great MNSSHP souvenir sales this year too.

Those will be some great pictures! Hope you will share them with us! :)
"All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them."
-Walt Disney♥

summermouse
King Arthur Carousel Horseman
King Arthur Carousel Horseman

Post by summermouse » Sep Tue 27, 2011 8:02 am

Did you guys the halloween version of Mickey's Backyard BBque? Sounds really cute but it's really expensive!! Like $51 for just a 2 hour deal, wowza!! here's the link: http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2 ... Q4FBDM0094

If anyone's been let me know :)

Summer

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Sep Tue 27, 2011 11:34 am

summermouse wrote:Did you guys the halloween version of Mickey's Backyard BBque? Sounds really cute but it's really expensive!! Like $51 for just a 2 hour deal, wowza!! here's the link: http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2 ... Q4FBDM0094

Summer
Wow ~ The regular meal there is pretty expensive too though, and this way you get to see the characters in costume which would be cool...

Cub

Post by Cub » Sep Thu 29, 2011 2:00 pm

Amy wrote:
summermouse wrote:Did you guys the halloween version of Mickey's Backyard BBque? Sounds really cute but it's really expensive!! Like $51 for just a 2 hour deal, wowza!! here's the link: http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2 ... Q4FBDM0094

Summer
Wow ~ The regular meal there is pretty expensive too though, and this way you get to see the characters in costume which would be cool...
Wish I could actually be there on Halloween! I think I'd still go to that despite the price. :lol:
"All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them."
-Walt Disney♥