Mayhem Marauders Meet-up Part Deux!

Planning a trip? Just get back? Talk about it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Re: Mayhem Marauders Meet-up Part Deux!

Post by Amy » Apr Wed 03, 2013 4:12 pm

yodiwan1 wrote:hiya everyone. I know I've disappears for a few weeks again, but it's been crazy here. My wife had emergency surgery on her gall bladder and between the hospital and bed rest that took up 3 weeks of me doing everything around the house while taking care of the baby. Then a week after my grandfather was rushed to the hospital, and I have been there every day since. It doesn't end!!! lol And as soon as I have time to breath...my parent's need me to run their store for a few days while looking at a school with my brother. At least that gives me a chance to get back to Subsonic!!! I also have been feeling the Disney blues, since it's been well over a year since my last visit. Hope you are all doing well. I didn't bother to back track to other posts, since I have no idea where I was last.
Glad your wife is on the mend. Hopefully your Grandfather is doing ok as well. Will you be taking your lovely daughter with you to mind the store, or does she have to stay with a sitter?
I'm glad you had a chance to pop onto Subsonic :D I keep up with your world pretty well through facebook, but that isn't Disney all the time like it is here ;) :lol:

yodiwan1
Storybookland Canal Boats Mate

Post by yodiwan1 » Apr Wed 03, 2013 4:41 pm

thanks Amy, it's my wife's day off so she stayed with her. :D
"hold on to them hats and glasses, cause this here's the wildest ride in the wilderness!!"

cy1229
Country Bear Jamboree Greeter

Post by cy1229 » Apr Wed 03, 2013 6:10 pm

Yodiwan I know that things have been rough for ya, I've been thinking of you! Glad to hear things are starting to get back to normal. Whatever normal is... Erma Bombeck said normal is just a setting on the dryer. And I never use it! :lol:

I was feeling sorry for myself yesterday so I went back and re-read my trip report from October. That made me feel better. Maybe you would feel better if you went back through some old photos or an old trip report you wrote? It perked me up as I remembered the fun things we had done.
Polynesian 1980
All-Star Movies 2001
Pop Century 2008
Saratoga Springs 2010
Bay Lake Tower 2012
Hyatt Place Anaheim Resort/Convention Center 2015
Marriott Anaheim Suites 2016

yodiwan1

Post by yodiwan1 » Apr Wed 03, 2013 10:43 pm

I fell a little better every time I put my little girl in a Disney outfit! The night I dressed her as Boo was awesome! Hopefully we will take her next February for her first trip!
"hold on to them hats and glasses, cause this here's the wildest ride in the wilderness!!"

cy1229

Post by cy1229 » Apr Thu 04, 2013 9:58 pm

yodiwan1 wrote:I fell a little better every time I put my little girl in a Disney outfit! The night I dressed her as Boo was awesome! Hopefully we will take her next February for her first trip!
She's just the cutest thing! I like how she has her tongue out in almost every photo. My youngest did that. She's smart as a whip, too. I think the tongue thing is an indicator of high intelligence. I did it, so you know it must be true.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it. :wink:
Polynesian 1980
All-Star Movies 2001
Pop Century 2008
Saratoga Springs 2010
Bay Lake Tower 2012
Hyatt Place Anaheim Resort/Convention Center 2015
Marriott Anaheim Suites 2016