Cousininmiami's WDW Trip!

Planning a trip? Just get back? Talk about it here.

Moderator: Moderators

mindflipper
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Re: Cousininmiami's WDW Trip!

Post by mindflipper » Jul Mon 18, 2011 12:33 pm

1264 is not crazy - unless it was old pre-digital days and you had a 35 mm camera film! I think they may be small compared to some others around here when they've been there a week (like someone who may be going there next month - not naming names, of course). The beauty of the digital camera is that it allows you to take as many pictures you want and never have to worry about the development costs like the old days!

cousininmiami
Davy Crockett's Explorer Canoes Guide
Davy Crockett's Explorer Canoes Guide

Post by cousininmiami » Jul Mon 18, 2011 1:09 pm

mindflipper wrote:1264 is not crazy - unless it was old pre-digital days and you had a 35 mm camera film! I think they may be small compared to some others around here when they've been there a week (like someone who may be going there next month - not naming names, of course). The beauty of the digital camera is that it allows you to take as many pictures you want and never have to worry about the development costs like the old days!

Yes that's true... and you can never have too many pictures is my motto!
°o° "...it's a great big beautiful tomorrow, shining at the end of every day" °o°

yodiwan1
Storybookland Canal Boats Mate
Storybookland Canal Boats Mate

Post by yodiwan1 » Jul Mon 18, 2011 1:18 pm

cousininmiami, who was your tour guide for the undiscovered futureworld tour?
"hold on to them hats and glasses, cause this here's the wildest ride in the wilderness!!"

Soarin08
Skyway Loader
Skyway Loader

Post by Soarin08 » Jul Mon 18, 2011 1:50 pm

Can't wait to hear all about it and see some photos!!! :mickey:

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Jul Mon 18, 2011 7:13 pm

cousininmiami wrote:OK............. I'm back and had the time of my life!!! We did all and everything. I took 1264 pictures, and several movies! No, I'm not crazy, I just love Disney!

The highlight of the trip was the three tours we took... Segway around World Showcase, Wild Africa Trek, and Undiscovered Future World!! We ate only in the parks and the resorts and never went off property. I truely cannot be sad after my trip because I have so much to do with the pictures, movies and souvenirs!!!!!

I also have a ton to do at work to catch up, so I am writing just a little now. I will catch up throughout the week. I actually kept a Disney diary with my so I wrote in longhand what we did because it was so much and I knew it would be too hard to remember. Disney dreams to everyone, I will write more later!
Oh, I am sooooo looking forward to hearing about your tours and seeing your photos :D
I've stopped telling people how many photos I take while on vacation. They just don't get it. You never know which photo is going to be your most favorite after you are able to see it later. And mindflipper has a point, it's not like the digital photos are expensive! I used to take almost as many photos when I had film :shock: The digital revolution has saved me a ton of money! :lol:
No rush on posting your report. We'll take it as you have time to write it and post it :D

Mouseoholic
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider

Post by Mouseoholic » Jul Mon 18, 2011 7:47 pm

I want to hear all about the Wild Africa Treck. We are so doing it in January. Was it worth the cost :?:

Mouseoholic!

mindflipper
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by mindflipper » Jul Mon 18, 2011 8:14 pm

Amy wrote:Oh, I am sooooo looking forward to hearing about your tours and seeing your photos :D
I've stopped telling people how many photos I take while on vacation. They just don't get it. You never know which photo is going to be your most favorite after you are able to see it later. And mindflipper has a point, it's not like the digital photos are expensive! I used to take almost as many photos when I had film :shock: The digital revolution has saved me a ton of money! :lol:
No rush on posting your report. We'll take it as you have time to write it and post it :D
I agree - take your time. I allows you to more clearly focus on proper recollecting the trip when doing a trip report...

Soarin08
Skyway Loader
Skyway Loader

Post by Soarin08 » Jul Mon 18, 2011 9:35 pm

I look forward to hearing your thoughts on the Undiscovered Future World one. I've kicked around the idea of doing it for ages. I think this time I'm doing Behind The Seeds since it isn't expensive so let me know what you thought of the Future World one. :)

MmeLeota
Pack Mules Wrangler
Pack Mules Wrangler

Post by MmeLeota » Oct Thu 06, 2011 12:51 pm

I too am looking forward to hearing about the tours. Especially the Wild Africa Trek... :D

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Oct Thu 06, 2011 1:06 pm

MmeLeota wrote:I too am looking forward to hearing about the tours. Especially the Wild Africa Trek... :D
Yeah, no rush, but could you tell us all about it...soon!!