Mark and Len Return to the World

Planning a trip? Just get back? Talk about it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Re: Mark and Len Return to the World

Post by Amy » Aug Thu 11, 2011 12:10 pm

boilerbabe wrote:
Mark86 wrote:A Yeti hat would be cool! I am thinking about the pirates wig or mad hatter apparel. I guarantee there will at least be crazy pictures!
I'm counting on the crazy pictures!!! :D
Me too :D

Len90
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Len90 » Aug Thu 11, 2011 11:46 pm

What makes everyone think that these crazy pictures don't exist from previous visits?
- Len90
"If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse."
"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy"

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Aug Fri 12, 2011 6:27 am

Len90 wrote:What makes everyone think that these crazy pictures don't exist from previous visits?
Oh, we've seen some of the crazy pictures from previous visits ~ that's why we are eagerly anti....cipating more crazy photos! :lol:

mindflipper
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by mindflipper » Aug Fri 12, 2011 8:30 am

I think what Len meant how do you know those crazy photos he could show for this time aren't actually from last time but he just didn't upload them into his photobucket account? He probably only uploads about 10% of the photos he takes...

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Aug Fri 12, 2011 10:24 am

mindflipper wrote:I think what Len meant how do you know those crazy photos he could show for this time aren't actually from last time but he just didn't upload them into his photobucket account? He probably only uploads about 10% of the photos he takes...
If Len looks like he is only 5 or 6 in the photos, we might have some clue that it was from longer ago than this trip. He looks at least 12 now ;) :lol:

Len90
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Len90 » Aug Fri 12, 2011 10:52 am

mindflipper wrote:I think what Len meant how do you know those crazy photos he could show for this time aren't actually from last time but he just didn't upload them into his photobucket account? He probably only uploads about 10% of the photos he takes...
That is pretty much it. There are close to 2,000 pictures that I personally took last year. What I posted was a very small sample. As for faking photos, I would never do that. What was taken last year is different than what will be taken starting next week. I will not try to post some stuff from 2010 as if I took it this time around!
- Len90
"If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse."

mindflipper
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by mindflipper » Aug Fri 12, 2011 5:46 pm

Amy wrote:
If Len looks like he is only 5 or 6 in the photos, we might have some clue that it was from longer ago than this trip. He looks at least 12 now ;) :lol:
Hey, don't knock it - Len90 is one of those people who "gracefully ages". They're a lot of people who could wish to be only that lucky. Some people have it the genes, some don't - and then there's those who have a nifty portrait that does it for them. :wink: :lol:

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Aug Fri 12, 2011 6:06 pm

mindflipper wrote:
Amy wrote:
Hey, don't knock it - Len90 is one of those people who "gracefully ages". They're a lot of people who could wish to be only that lucky. Some people have it the genes, some don't - and then there's those who have a nifty portrait that does it for them. :wink: :lol:
Yeah, I didn't want to mention it, but you are looking a little elderly in your avatar as well ;) :jack:

mindflipper
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by mindflipper » Aug Fri 12, 2011 6:44 pm

My avatar is my nifty little portrait. The artist signed it as D. Gray.

Soarin08
Skyway Loader
Skyway Loader

Post by Soarin08 » Aug Tue 16, 2011 12:29 am

3 days for you two!!! I'm excited for you!!! :mrgreen:

Len90
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Len90 » Aug Tue 16, 2011 1:19 am

Soarin08 wrote:3 days for you two!!! I'm excited for you!!! :mrgreen:
I'm excited for myself! 3 days and 7 hours now!
- Len90

boilerbabe
Pack Mules Wrangler
Pack Mules Wrangler

Post by boilerbabe » Aug Tue 16, 2011 8:47 am

I'm assuming you're all packed by now Len?! And double packed?! Pool toys and cameras ready?! :wink: :D

mindflipper
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by mindflipper » Aug Tue 16, 2011 8:58 am

Camcorcer verified as functioning? (We want Prime Time Cafe video) Got your memory storage back-up?

Len90
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Len90 » Aug Tue 16, 2011 11:51 am

Camera cards have all been cleared off. Digital body is back from Canon after receiving it's well deserved sensor cleaning. Pool toys and clothing are being pulled. Videocameras will be ready to rock and roll as well. Suitcases make their debut tomorrow night after Mark's big test is a thing of the past!
- Len90

mindflipper
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by mindflipper » Aug Tue 16, 2011 12:18 pm

Len90 wrote:Camera cards have all been cleared off. Digital body is back from Canon after receiving it's well deserved sensor cleaning. Pool toys and clothing are being pulled. Videocameras will be ready to rock and roll as well. Suitcases make their debut tomorrow night after Mark's big test is a thing of the past!
Sounds like the gears are starting to grind on the Family Vacation Machine there...