Mark and Len Return to the World

Planning a trip? Just get back? Talk about it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Len90
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Mark and Len Return to the World

Post by Len90 » Jun Tue 21, 2011 12:09 am

*** For immediate posting ***

Well after bursting out a couple of hints over the past few weeks, I can finally announce that we are returning back to Walt Disney World later this summer. The vacation will be eight nights at our second home, the Yacht Club (Aug. 19 - 27). The dining line-up is complete with dinners at O'hana, Via Napoli, Le Cellier, Les Ches de France, Crystal Palace, Garden Grill, and Prime Time Cafe. This late summer vacation is going to be a welcome relief for everyone as we all have important tests during the summer. This vacation will also be the perfect way to celebrate my 21st and Mark's 25th birthdays which happen to fall right before and right after.
- Len90
"If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse."
"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy"

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Re: Mark and Len Return to the World

Post by Amy » Jun Tue 21, 2011 5:30 am

Len90 wrote:*** For immediate posting ***

Well after bursting out a couple of hints over the past few weeks, I can finally announce that we are returning back to Walt Disney World later this summer. The vacation will be eight nights at our second home, the Yacht Club (Aug. 19 - 27). The dining line-up is complete with dinners at O'hana, Via Napoli, Le Cellier, Les Ches de France, Crystal Palace, Garden Grill, and Prime Time Cafe. This late summer vacation is going to be a welcome relief for everyone as we all have important tests during the summer. This vacation will also be the perfect way to celebrate my 21st and Mark's 25th birthdays which happen to fall right before and right after.
Yay ~ congrats! Now you have something concrete to look forward to after all your hard studying efforts have paid off! Sounds like a nice line-up of dining as well. Shall we be expecting a phone call from O'hana?! :lol:

wewantsdaredhead
Snow White's Adventures Gem Miner
Snow White's Adventures Gem Miner

Post by wewantsdaredhead » Jun Tue 21, 2011 5:40 am

Well, isn't this interesting ;)
We should talk some more in the next two months :) :D

NaCler
Country Bear Jamboree Greeter
Country Bear Jamboree Greeter

Post by NaCler » Jun Tue 21, 2011 6:21 am

Once again, I am sad... :cry:

Congrats Mark and Len as I know you guys will have a great trip as usual.

mindflipper
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by mindflipper » Jun Tue 21, 2011 8:40 am

Amy wrote:
Len90 wrote:*** For immediate posting ***

Yay ~ congrats! Now you have something concrete to look forward to after all your hard studying efforts have paid off! Sounds like a nice line-up of dining as well. Shall we be expecting a phone call from O'hana?! :lol:
I think a phone call from O'hana is only fair... :wink: :mrgreen:

Congrats, Len90! I notice some of the dining choices are the same from last year. Family traditions?

Len90
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Len90 » Jun Tue 21, 2011 9:18 am

wewantsdaredhead wrote:Well, isn't this interesting ;)
We should talk some more in the next two months :) :D
Haha hence the reason I asked so many questions about your upcoming trip. I had an idea that our dates were going to overlap!

As for the dining overlap, Le Cellier, Garden Grill, Prime Time, and O'hana are family traditions with O'hana being put on arrival day.
NaCler wrote:Once again, I am sad... :cry:

Congrats Mark and Len as I know you guys will have a great trip as usual.
I felt bad when I saw your trip get canceled. It definitely would have been a blast. However, there is always next time :)
- Len90
"If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse."

Soarin08
Skyway Loader
Skyway Loader

Post by Soarin08 » Jun Tue 21, 2011 2:05 pm

YAY LEN!! That's awesome!!! I'm so happy for you guys!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

elizabethswann
Pirates of the Caribbean Buccaneer
Pirates of the Caribbean Buccaneer

Post by elizabethswann » Jun Tue 21, 2011 3:01 pm

That's amazing! Happy early Birthdays to you both, by the way!

MmeLeota
Pack Mules Wrangler
Pack Mules Wrangler

Post by MmeLeota » Jun Tue 21, 2011 3:22 pm

Congrats on your trip plans!!! We'll be thinking about you guys since we'll all be experiencing Disney about the same time...but on different coasts. ;)

Anxiously awaiting this year's Prime Time performance! :lol:

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Jun Tue 21, 2011 3:31 pm

MmeLeota wrote:Congrats on your trip plans!!! We'll be thinking about you guys since we'll all be experiencing Disney about the same time...but on different coasts. ;)

Anxiously awaiting this year's Prime Time performance! :lol:
Yeah! Can we make a request for the song you will do this year at Prime Time, or is more spontaneous?

Len90
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Len90 » Jun Tue 21, 2011 5:23 pm

What makes everyone think I will misbehave once again at Prime Trime. If I happen to get into any trouble you can list some requests...
- Len90

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Jun Tue 21, 2011 6:10 pm

Len90 wrote:What makes everyone think I will misbehave once again at Prime Trime. If I happen to get into any trouble you can list some requests...
Do the waitresses tell you what you have to sing, or do you need to bring your repertoire all ready to go? And I have no doubt Len, that you will manage to get into some sort of trouble during your meal :lol:

mindflipper
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by mindflipper » Jun Tue 21, 2011 7:08 pm

Amy wrote:
Len90 wrote:What makes everyone think I will misbehave once again at Prime Trime. If I happen to get into any trouble you can list some requests...
Do the waitresses tell you what you have to sing, or do you need to bring your repertoire all ready to go? And I have no doubt Len, that you will manage to get into some sort of trouble during your meal :lol:
...but most importantly - ABOVE ALL ELSE!!! - give Mark the video camera first to record for posterity (and our enjoyment too)... :wink: :mrgreen: :mickey:

Len90
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Len90 » Jun Tue 21, 2011 10:13 pm

Amy wrote:
It really depends. Sometimes they'll ask me or the other guests what I should sing and sometimes the server will tell me what to sing. Don't worry the video camera will be rolling. I'll see if I can get last year's performance put up as it might hae outdone 2009's videos.
- Len90

mindflipper
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by mindflipper » Jun Tue 21, 2011 10:45 pm

Len90 wrote:Don't worry the video camera will be rolling. I'll see if I can get last year's performance put up as it might hae outdone 2009's videos.
We all will have the microwave popcorn on stand-by, Len90. :wink: 8-)