Annual passes expiring...

Planning a trip? Just get back? Talk about it here.

Moderator: Moderators

yodiwan1
Storybookland Canal Boats Mate

Re: Annual passes expiring...

Post by yodiwan1 » Nov Fri 11, 2011 9:59 am

aggravating, i posted here yesterday, and now i see its not here...anyway....Last weekend I went to Orlando with my wife to visit some friends. They still have APs so we went to Fantasia Gardens for some mini golf, and DTD to shop and relax. I had a knot in my stomach staring at Tower of Terror while waiting for our tee time. Oh how I wanted to just throw my club away and cross the street!!!
"hold on to them hats and glasses, cause this here's the wildest ride in the wilderness!!"

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Nov Fri 11, 2011 1:32 pm

yodiwan1 wrote:aggravating, i posted here yesterday, and now i see its not here...anyway....Last weekend I went to Orlando with my wife to visit some friends. They still have APs so we went to Fantasia Gardens for some mini golf, and DTD to shop and relax. I had a knot in my stomach staring at Tower of Terror while waiting for our tee time. Oh how I wanted to just throw my club away and cross the street!!!
Too bad Soarin' wasn't there, she would have helped you out I bet ;)

yodiwan1

Post by yodiwan1 » Nov Fri 11, 2011 2:24 pm

she's already helping in January, I couldnt ask her for more...plus my wife really enjoyed an Orlando visit w/o Disney.LOL
"hold on to them hats and glasses, cause this here's the wildest ride in the wilderness!!"

NaCler
Country Bear Jamboree Greeter
Country Bear Jamboree Greeter

Post by NaCler » Nov Fri 11, 2011 10:33 pm

yodiwan1 - WHY do you torture yourself like that? We went to Aquatica (Sea World's water park) and decided to stay at an All Star Resort since they were cheaper than any other hotel nearby. It KILLED me to not go to a Disney Park.

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Nov Fri 11, 2011 11:15 pm

NaCler wrote:yodiwan1 - WHY do you torture yourself like that? We went to Aquatica (Sea World's water park) and decided to stay at an All Star Resort since they were cheaper than any other hotel nearby. It KILLED me to not go to a Disney Park.
Oh my goodness ~ you stayed on Disney property and didn't go to a Disney park?! :shock: That would have been sheer torture!