The Many Adventures of NaCler (& Family)

Planning a trip? Just get back? Talk about it here.

Moderator: Moderators

mindflipper
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Re: The Many Adventures of NaCler (& Family)

Post by mindflipper » Aug Sat 31, 2013 8:57 pm

Boilerdude wrote:You could always head to the Poly, at Captain Cooks, and do the self serve dole whip.
Hmmmm, long way to travel from MK just for Dole Whip, dude.
Boilerdude wrote:Born May 12th 1973...Was 5 or 6 when I started to watch that stuff. Just notice your Totter's yard reference for your location, love it. Around the same time I started to watch Dr. Who with Tom Baker.
I did not think you were that old, b-dude. And no one else has mentioned the 76 Totter's Lane reference. I plan to keep through Nov 23 for the 50th. After that, I'll reverse the polarity of the neutron flow for a new location. :wink:
dstrawn9889 wrote:you'll have to get that fastpass + three months out, right after the FP+ for starbucks...
Actually, I could have gotten a fastpass+ about 3 weeks ago for it, but I didn't like the time so I passed. No FP+ for Starbucks in the bakery location on Main Street. They've revamped the bakery location by taking out all the interior seating that was previously available and created two queue lines. As crazy busy as it was in parks back on Aug 23rd, we moved through that queue pretty quickly that morning around 11 AM-ish.

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Aug Sat 31, 2013 9:14 pm

mindflipper wrote:
Boilerdude wrote:Born May 12th 1973...Was 5 or 6 when I started to watch that stuff. Just notice your Totter's yard reference for your location, love it. Around the same time I started to watch Dr. Who with Tom Baker.
I did not think you were that old, b-dude. And no one else has mentioned the 76 Totter's Lane reference. I plan to keep through Nov 23 for the 50th. After that, I'll reverse the polarity of the neutron flow for a new location. :wink:
I looked the 76 Totter's Lane reference up once. I never saw any of the Dr. Who shows. One of my brothers and his family really like it though. In fact his oldest had a Dr. Who tardis guest book at her wedding that my brother machined for them.

boilerbabe
Pack Mules Wrangler
Pack Mules Wrangler

Post by boilerbabe » Aug Sat 31, 2013 9:49 pm

mindflipper, there is no distance too great to travel for a DW!!!! :mrgreen:

Boilerdude
Mike Fink Keel Boats Boatswain
Mike Fink Keel Boats Boatswain

Post by Boilerdude » Sep Sun 01, 2013 10:13 am

Yes Mindflipper, no distance is to great for a Dole Whip. AND ITS SELF SERVE! Ask B-babe about my mad Dole Whip making skills

And as B-babe would say, I'm old and moldy :lol: I do love it when the younger guys on my team find out I'm 40. Their eyes about come out of their head :lol:

Mindflip, when did you start to watch Dr. Who?

mindflipper
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by mindflipper » Sep Sun 01, 2013 6:49 pm

boilerbabe wrote:mindflipper, there is no distance too great to travel for a DW!!!! :mrgreen:
Boilerdude wrote:Yes Mindflipper, no distance is to great for a Dole Whip. AND ITS SELF SERVE! Ask B-babe about my mad Dole Whip making skills
YIKES! :shock: I got tag-teamed by the Double Boilers! :lol: It appears I stand corrected about the distance one should go for a Dole Whip... :oops:

but here's a thought: :idea: why can't they introduce a self-serve Dole Whip area in the MK, eh? :? :roll:
Last edited by mindflipper on Sep Sun 01, 2013 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

boilerbabe
Pack Mules Wrangler
Pack Mules Wrangler

Post by boilerbabe » Sep Sun 01, 2013 6:54 pm

mindflipper wrote:
boilerbabe wrote:mindflipper, there is no distance too great to travel for a DW!!!! :mrgreen:
Boilerdude wrote:Yes Mindflipper, no distance is to great for a Dole Whip. AND ITS SELF SERVE! Ask B-babe about my mad Dole Whip making skills
YIKES! :shock: I getting tag-teamed by the Double Boilers! :lol: It appears I stand corrected about the distance one should go for a Dole Whip... :oops:

but here's a thought: :idea: why can't they introduce a self-serve Dole Whip area in the MK, eh? :? :roll:
:lol:
Good thought mindflipper, but I think that could get super messy! I think Disney should invent an unlimited DW pass!!! Oh, my mouth is watering now!!! :P

mindflipper
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by mindflipper » Sep Sun 01, 2013 6:58 pm

boilerbabe wrote: :lol:
Good thought mindflipper, but I think that could get super messy! I think Disney should invent an unlimited DW pass!!! Oh, my mouth is watering now!!! :P
Well, lucky for you, your trip is only a few months away. We'll need a Dole Whip count in your trip report... :wink: :lol:

boilerbabe
Pack Mules Wrangler
Pack Mules Wrangler

Post by boilerbabe » Sep Sun 01, 2013 8:35 pm

mindflipper wrote:
Well, lucky for you, your trip is only a few months away. We'll need a Dole Whip count in your trip report... :wink: :lol:
:lol: There will be MANY DW's during our trip, I will give you a count upon our return!!! Our first night there, we plan to head to the beach at the Poly for Holiday Wishes and DW's!

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Sep Mon 02, 2013 8:44 am

boilerbabe wrote:
mindflipper wrote:
:lol: There will be MANY DW's during our trip, I will give you a count upon our return!!! Our first night there, we plan to head to the beach at the Poly for Holiday Wishes and DW's!
I have to agree with b-babe, a self serve DW station in the parks sounds messy. And the lines would be super long for that as well, especially if you were able to pile them as high as you can at the Poly with no extra charge.
Looking forward to the DW count in your trip report. Kind of like the beer count in wewantsdaredhead report ;) :lol:

wewantsdaredhead
Snow White's Adventures Gem Miner

Post by wewantsdaredhead » Sep Thu 05, 2013 7:22 pm

Well we are back and rested from a meetup with NaCler (& Family). Full TR to follow but here's a teaser:
NaCler and I speak a foreign language, the deluge, a middle finger (or two) and lots of belly laughs!
Intrigued? Stay tuned...
;)

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Sep Thu 05, 2013 8:49 pm

wewantsdaredhead wrote:Well we are back and rested from a meetup with NaCler (& Family). Full TR to follow but here's a teaser:
NaCler and I speak a foreign language, the deluge, a middle finger (or two) and lots of belly laughs!
Intrigued? Stay tuned...
;)
The deluge?! I love that quote!! I'm in!
:mrgreen:
I hope we won't have to wait too long for a trip report, you know, like some of those other people that can't seem to get their reports done :roll: ;) :lol:

NaCler
Country Bear Jamboree Greeter

Post by NaCler » Sep Thu 05, 2013 9:33 pm

A TON of belly laughs...

cy1229

Post by cy1229 » Sep Fri 06, 2013 7:42 am

mindflipper wrote:
I did not think you were that old, b-dude.
THAT
IS
NOT
OLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Meanieheads. Hmph. I'm even older than B-dude. :shock: But I'm an honorary resident of Neverland. I'll never grow up.
Polynesian 1980
All-Star Movies 2001
Pop Century 2008
Saratoga Springs 2010
Bay Lake Tower 2012
Hyatt Place Anaheim Resort/Convention Center 2015
Marriott Anaheim Suites 2016

dstrawn9889

Post by dstrawn9889 » Sep Fri 06, 2013 1:11 pm

i was born in 78... so was my wife, 4 months earlier... 4 months is enough to be OLD, at least until i catch up to her in may...

Wizzard419
Pirates of the Caribbean Buccaneer
Pirates of the Caribbean Buccaneer

Post by Wizzard419 » Sep Sat 07, 2013 1:28 pm

cy1229 wrote:
mindflipper wrote:
I did not think you were that old, b-dude.
THAT
IS
NOT
OLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Meanieheads. Hmph. I'm even older than B-dude. :shock: But I'm an honorary resident of Neverland. I'll never grow up.
It's not old, it's ancient. :mrgreen: