Dec 2010: Mayhem Invades Disney World!!!

Planning a trip? Just get back? Talk about it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Mousekedude
Haunted Mansion Butler
Haunted Mansion Butler
Location: At Serenity Bay, on Castaway Cay again... I wish... :(

Re: Dec 2010: Mayhem Invades Disney World!!!

Post by Mousekedude » Jul Fri 01, 2011 11:48 am

Speaking of B-babe, she should be back on here soon to post her version (and photos) of the Dole Whip Meet-up in December. She promised she would do it soon. Hey, better 7 months-or-so late than never, right? :lol:

I'm still hoping to post more myself soon. Still a lot of drama going on our lives, but hope springs eternal...

Len90
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Len90 » Jul Fri 01, 2011 3:23 pm

Mousekedude wrote:Speaking of B-babe, she should be back on here soon to post her version (and photos) of the Dole Whip Meet-up in December. She promised she would do it soon. Hey, better 7 months-or-so late than never, right? :lol:

I'm still hoping to post more myself soon. Still a lot of drama going on our lives, but hope springs eternal...
Haha very true. Maybe for the future we should institute a trip report due date. All reports must be submitted within 90 days of returning from the world :D

Patiently goes back to the corner waiting for b-babe's rendition!
- Len90
"If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse."
"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy"

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Jul Fri 01, 2011 3:48 pm

Len90 wrote:
Mousekedude wrote:Speaking of B-babe, she should be back on here soon to post her version (and photos) of the Dole Whip Meet-up in December. She promised she would do it soon. Hey, better 7 months-or-so late than never, right? :lol:

Haha very true. Maybe for the future we should institute a trip report due date. All reports must be submitted within 90 days of returning from the world :D

Patiently goes back to the corner waiting for b-babe's rendition!
A due date ~ spoken like a true student. No, no, no. Like fine wine, a trip report is good anytime!

mindflipper
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by mindflipper » Jul Fri 01, 2011 6:14 pm

...and properly aged allows for more sober reflection (especially if your Dole Whip was spiked with rum).....

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Jul Fri 01, 2011 10:38 pm

mindflipper wrote:...and properly aged allows for more sober reflection (especially if your Dole Whip was spiked with rum).....
And it is more fun looking at the photos if more time has elapsed since you took them!

mindflipper
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by mindflipper » Jul Sat 02, 2011 1:20 pm

Len90 wrote:Maybe for the future we should institute a trip report due date. All reports must be submitted within 90 days of returning from the world :D
If you did pass this rule, it would also apply to some guys who will be going in August 2011... :wink: :mickey:

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Jul Sat 02, 2011 1:31 pm

mindflipper wrote:
Len90 wrote:Maybe for the future we should institute a trip report due date. All reports must be submitted within 90 days of returning from the world :D
If you did pass this rule, it would also apply to some guys who will be going in August 2011... :wink: :mickey:
Good point! And he would have to fit it in around studying for school. I think we should leave it at "whenever you get around to it, we'll be happy to look at it" ;)

mindflipper
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by mindflipper » Jul Sat 02, 2011 7:48 pm

I second that motion, Amy.

Len90
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Len90 » Jul Sun 03, 2011 1:49 pm

Amy wrote:
mindflipper wrote:
Good point! And he would have to fit it in around studying for school. I think we should leave it at "whenever you get around to it, we'll be happy to look at it" ;)
In all honesty it'll probably take a bit longer than usual for me to get a trip report rolling. I think I go back to college about 5 days after getting back so it will be a double downer.
- Len90
"If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse."
"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy"

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Jul Sun 03, 2011 3:25 pm

Len90 wrote:In all honesty it'll probably take a bit longer than usual for me to get a trip report rolling. I think I go back to college about 5 days after getting back so it will be a double downer.
Oooo, post-trip depression with the double-whammy of returning to school right away. You better make sure you get some relaxing in while you're at the world ;)

mindflipper
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by mindflipper » Jul Sun 03, 2011 6:47 pm

Amy wrote:
mindflipper wrote:
Len90 wrote:In all honesty it'll probably take a bit longer than usual for me to get a trip report rolling. I think I go back to college about 5 days after getting back so it will be a double downer.
Ouch! The only way you could make it more depressing is if the dog died while you were away on the holiday - TG you don't own one... :wink: :lol:

Jacca5660
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Jacca5660 » Jul Mon 04, 2011 1:54 am

ImageImage
"Our dreams can come true - if we have the courage to pursue them" WED

"There's a fine prow on that steamer, let's climb aboard her!" Fireside

"You're off the map mateys..Here there be SeaMonsters!!"

The original "LICENSE MAYHEM MARAUDER!!ImageImage

Mouseoholic
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider

Post by Mouseoholic » Jul Mon 11, 2011 7:01 pm

Well, I logged in for the first time in months and was surprised to see that this thread is still on the top page and running strong. WOW! So much has happened I fear it will take me months to catch up.

Who won the Len & Mark ultimate disney fan challenge?
I am sure I could find the tharead somewhere but would appreciate some help. =)
Mouseoholic!

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Jul Mon 11, 2011 7:33 pm

Mouseoholic wrote:Well, I logged in for the first time in months and was surprised to see that this thread is still on the top page and running strong. WOW! So much has happened I fear it will take me months to catch up.

Who won the Len & Mark ultimate disney fan challenge?
I am sure I could find the tharead somewhere but would appreciate some help. =)
Mouseoholic!
Mouseoholic!!!! You're back :D
The challenge is still running! Here is the link so you don't have to work too hard...mindflipper has done an excellent job coming up with the challenges!
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=7222

mindflipper
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by mindflipper » Jul Mon 11, 2011 7:45 pm

We still hope to add some from boilerbabe one day. We all would love to hear about her and boilerdude's adventures of Dive Quest at EPCOT's Living Seas...