Dec 2010: Mayhem Invades Disney World!!!

Planning a trip? Just get back? Talk about it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Re: Dec 2010: Mayhem Invades Disney World!!!

Post by Amy » Jun Wed 01, 2011 1:19 pm

mindflipper wrote:Amy: Have you and F1gment started to plan another trip in order to take advantage of those AP's before expire?
Mousekedude wrote:We've got the bug bad to go back. Ultimately we would love to go in January with the Boilers when they do the marathons 'n stuff, but we're not sure if that will work out. We also tend to lean toward October/November for most of our trips, so we're looking at that possibility too. I think that right now we just all need to stay in touch and see what we can come up with over the next couple of months. :D
mindflipper wrote:I'm pretty much open to November through January myself...
We haven't done any planning beyond F1gment mentioning that we are now 6 months out from our AP's expiring. I suppose that is something I should be looking into over the weekend...it would be great to meet up with everyone again :D

NaCler
Country Bear Jamboree Greeter

Post by NaCler » Jun Wed 01, 2011 8:01 pm

Amy wrote:
mindflipper wrote:
NaCler wrote:Amy - Excellent job as usual. I'm also sad to see it end knowing that I had a small part to play in it. I hope you guys get to go back before the AP's expire and I hope we can catch-up with you and F1gment again. It looks like our August trip may be off, but our trip in October is still in the works... Look us up if you go around that time.
Sorry the August trip got cancelled :( , but the weather is better in October in comparison... :mickey:
Agreed about the weather! Will your family get to go in October if you aren't making the trip in August NaCler?
Nope, just me and the momma again in October. IF we are lucky, the whole family might pop in for a day or two while in Jax in July, but nothing concrete yet.

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Jun Wed 01, 2011 8:04 pm

NaCler wrote:Nope, just me and the momma again in October. IF we are lucky, the whole family might pop in for a day or two while in Jax in July, but nothing concrete yet.
Fingers crossed for you for the July trip then. At least you and your Momma are going to keep your October tradition alive :D

NaCler

Post by NaCler » Jun Wed 01, 2011 8:08 pm

Amy wrote:
NaCler wrote:Nope, just me and the momma again in October. IF we are lucky, the whole family might pop in for a day or two while in Jax in July, but nothing concrete yet.
Fingers crossed for you for the July trip then. At least you and your Momma are going to keep your October tradition alive :D
October/December... whenever, right? It's always fun to go there with her, as she's so easy going like myself.

mindflipper
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by mindflipper » Jun Wed 01, 2011 8:32 pm

Now let's see, it's NaCler possibly in October, MmeLeota - maybe - in October, Amy - maybe - when?, Mousekecouple - no def date

Do we have the iffy beginnings of another Mayhem Marauder meeting in October possibly?

MmeLeota
Pack Mules Wrangler
Pack Mules Wrangler

Post by MmeLeota » Jun Thu 02, 2011 1:09 pm

That would be TOTALLY WICKED!!! :mrgreen:

Like I mentioned on the other thread, I seem to still be delusional that we could actually pull it off...but it doesn't hurt to look.

mindflipper
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by mindflipper » Jun Thu 02, 2011 1:18 pm

We'll have to see as the summer progresses what plans everyone will - or will not be - able to make for the fall/winter time-frame.

MmeLeota
Pack Mules Wrangler
Pack Mules Wrangler

Post by MmeLeota » Jun Thu 02, 2011 1:21 pm

I already know that the Subsonic meet up planned for December won't work for us because of hubby's job...so if we can pull it off, it will be October.
Mindflipper is right though...it's all about seeing how the summer goes...

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Jun Thu 02, 2011 1:33 pm

MmeLeota wrote:I already know that the Subsonic meet up planned for December won't work for us because of hubby's job...so if we can pull it off, it will be October.
Mindflipper is right though...it's all about seeing how the summer goes...
Totally agreed ~ the December meet-up is too late for us to utilize our AP's. So it has to be October (low crowds, better temps) or between Thanksgiving and 12/2 when our AP's expire...

mindflipper
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by mindflipper » Jun Thu 02, 2011 1:39 pm

That leaves NaCler and the Mouskecouple. October is an AWFUL month for me at work, but I could escape on Saturday for a drive-by day trip...

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Jun Thu 02, 2011 4:09 pm

mindflipper wrote:That leaves NaCler and the Mouskecouple. October is an AWFUL month for me at work, but I could escape on Saturday for a drive-by day trip...
Sort of like the last meet-up. Maybe we can figure out something that would work better in your schedule. Seems a shame to drive all that way for one day! NaCler has already mentioned that he and his Momma will likely be there in October.

mindflipper
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by mindflipper » Jun Thu 02, 2011 6:05 pm

For where I work, every October is the "Month From Hell"....I could probably use a break on the weekend anyway...

NaCler

Post by NaCler » Jun Thu 30, 2011 3:07 pm

Didn't know where else to put this, but I remember B-Babe saying that she takes a pic in front of this sign each year as they change the date. Good news is the sign looks great with it's fresh paint... the bad news... well, the date was removed. :cry: Sorry B-Babe!

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Jul Fri 01, 2011 6:35 am

NaCler wrote:Didn't know where else to put this, but I remember B-Babe saying that she takes a pic in front of this sign each year as they change the date. Good news is the sign looks great with it's fresh paint... the bad news... well, the date was removed. :cry: Sorry B-Babe!
Nice photo NaCler ~ I hadn't noticed the date was missing, but to be honest, until B-babe had said something, I'm not sure I had noticed the date at all...

mindflipper
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by mindflipper » Jul Fri 01, 2011 9:37 am

Same with me - I had never noticed that it had a date on the sign either...